Photo
- - - - -

Goldeneye 007 watch for $7 shipped- other designs too!

• Please log in to reply
213 replies to this topic

#151 XIGRIMxREAPERIX

XIGRIMxREAPERIX

Insomniac

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 05:55 AM

Made an Enclave Logo Watch and a Brother Hood Of Steel one... Dont know which one to pick... oh and a skyrim one. Post picks when its not 3am
Posted Image

#152 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:04 AM

Anyone have a Red Dead Redemption or Bioshock watch already made?

Not made but here you go.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now playing (& watching):
:dvd:-Robot Chicken season 4

:dvd:-Blade Anime
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#153 XIGRIMxREAPERIX

XIGRIMxREAPERIX

Insomniac

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:06 AM

Heres my brotherhood Of Steel One...
Posted Image
Posted Image

#154 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:09 AM

Those people are leeches.

You're correct. I wish it ceased to exist.

#155 Fire2box

Fire2box

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:13 AM

No one's made any Brony/MLP:FiM ones huh?

I think i'll go off submit this topic over to Equestria Daily and hopefully they can see if a crapton of people would like to design some.
Waddles From Gravity Falls is best pony!

#156 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:15 AM

Can you post the source you ended up using for that Life Aquatic watch?

http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zel7pw.jpg

It was the best quality one I found online. I just made the inner letters white and the main background white. Then added the 12 hr clock face. I also added some extra blue on the outer edge so it would fill the clock face fully without covering the inner white ring.

It doesn't fit quite right so you need to use the advanced editor to get it to fit right.

All of my orders have shipped. Buttons took the longest, about 3-4 days. But the watches only took 2-3 days to ship.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#157 Jimbo Slice

Jimbo Slice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:36 PM

Heres my brotherhood Of Steel One...
Posted Image

You have the source image for this?

#158 Lyricsborn

Lyricsborn

CAG of the Year

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:24 PM

Not made but here you go.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank You!
Posted Image Who cares about these invisible things?

Alright kids the worlds ending, back on the bus.

#159 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:00 PM

http://images3.wikia..._by_bapabst.jpg

TY nice size to. YO JOE!

#160 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:13 PM

TY nice size to. YO JOE!

@ FNL 4EVA Awesome avatar.

...and my 2 separate watch orders shipped yesterday, turn around just a few days, will post with a quality report when received.

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#161 Reiaze

Reiaze

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:46 PM

So I have a question - has anyone received their order yet? I'm just wondering about the quality of the print. Blacks are black, image properly centered, etc and so forth...

Also, just throwing this out there, for anyone who wants images cropped/resized give pixlr a whirl. It's free and web-based.

#162 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:19 AM

So I have a question - has anyone received their order yet? I'm just wondering about the quality of the print. Blacks are black, image properly centered, etc and so forth...

Also, just throwing this out there, for anyone who wants images cropped/resized give pixlr a whirl. It's free and web-based.

I'll have mine in a few days, I made 3 total, 1 using the silverlight editer. I plan on posting pics alongside the preview images from the site. Call me crazy, but one of the $6 watches was a wedding present, and I'm thinking of getting it engraved on the back (this is totally dependent on the quality of the watch itself) So besides the fact I'm willing to spend money on a cheap watch getting it engraved, what should I be looking at if I'm getting just a date engraved price wise? I'm not just a CheapAssGamer, I'm a CheapAss in general. Anyone used an online service also?

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

#163 Reiaze

Reiaze

Posted 13 September 2012 - 01:20 AM

Here's my design. I'm still a little "eh" about the gear around it, so the final may or may not include it.

Posted Image
[Source]

And for those that love the logo (but hate my background), here's a transparent PNG.

#164 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:09 AM

Here's my design. I'm still a little "eh" about the gear around it, so the final may or may not include it.

Posted Image
[Source]

And for those that love the logo (but hate my background), here's a transparent PNG.

Go to the advanced silverlight editor and expand the image a bit to cut off the gear edge, and then you can make that call.

#165 GaveUpTomorrow

GaveUpTomorrow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:44 AM

Really loving this thread. Ended up ordering the second foxhound watch in the OP.

Then found an awesome Metroid image and tweaked it to my liking. Pretty happy with it overall :) (Image and source in spoiler).

#166 Foxhound141

Foxhound141

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:19 PM

Has anyone received their watches yet?

#167 Jasper & Harley

Jasper & Harley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:37 PM

My order still hasn't shipped yet. I ordered mine Sunday morning and it still says "Processing". Not cool.

UyUhMmy.png

#168 kitsunisan

kitsunisan

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:06 PM

Well, they do still have to make the watches, and I'd imagine they're seeing quite a bit more business than usual. I ordered two on Friday, got an email Wednesday saying they shipped, so give it time.

#169 Smashbro29

Smashbro29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:26 PM

I'm trying to do one with the image here:

http://samuel-moreno...lpaper-84343245

Can't quite center it, looking for a Smash logo.

The Comfort Zone

Live/Recorded

#170 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:54 PM

I'm trying to do one with the image here:

http://samuel-moreno...lpaper-84343245

Can't quite center it, looking for a Smash logo.

Other than trying the silverlight editor on the site, you can open the image in paint and cut off sides of the image until it centers.

#171 sippycupz

sippycupz

You spoony bard!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:07 AM

Just stumbled onto this. I haven't ordered one yet, but for those who have, you'll have to be very patient. As you can see, many CAGs have gotten in on this (you among them) and are probably showing this site more traffic than it was ready to handle, so understand why it's taking them a while and bide your time. no pun intended.

Looking forward to taking advantage of this awesomeness though
Posted Image

#172 TheOpusFuller

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:56 PM

I found my original vintage 007 hologram watch. I purchased it years ago when I was a kid. After seeing this thread, I knew I had it somewhere and finally found it today.

Does anyone know how much the original vintage 007 hologram watch it worth?

#173 derrtaysouth95

derrtaysouth95

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:23 PM

My order was shipped like 3 days after I ordered it. Not really stressing when it gets here just so long as it does eventually.

#174 Smashbro29

Smashbro29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:30 PM

Other than trying the silverlight editor on the site, you can open the image in paint and cut off sides of the image until it centers.

I got it last night, thanks.

The Comfort Zone

Live/Recorded

#175 DanteWarrior

DanteWarrior

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:11 PM

Got my watch today. Was surprised to see that it actually came from Hong Kong!
Quality is little cheap but ok for the price. The image inside looks alright from a distance, but you can see the pixels easily if you look closely
I used the first pic from OP.
Overall a 7/10 from me

#176 Xellos2099

Xellos2099

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:24 PM

I got mine today, the chronotrigger one is ok but the foxhound and kingdom heart one look VERY good.

#177 Rhife

Rhife

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:05 AM

I got mine today using the Goldeneye pic. For the price, it's really decent quality. I'm thinking of ordering an Assassin's Creed watch as well. Shipping takes a while since it's coming from overseas. I would feel comfortable recommending this to my fellow CAGs!

#178 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:22 AM

So this POS comes all the way from China? They really must be shipping by the donkey, ordered mine last wk still not a single notification of shipping status....

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#179 Jasper & Harley

Jasper & Harley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:04 AM

So this POS comes all the way from China? They really must be shipping by the donkey, ordered mine last wk still not a single notification of shipping status....

Same here. I don't care if they have a small increase in watch orders because of CAG. Its been a week since I placed my order and haven't heard anything. Never ordering another thing from Artscow again.

UyUhMmy.png

#180 EdgeCrusher36

EdgeCrusher36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:07 AM

You people must really be unlucky. I got shipping confirmation emails on all 7 of mine.