Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children LE Collectors DVD - $3 at Big Lots YMMV

$3 is nice but seeing that the Blu Ray version is only $8 at BB and Amazon, I'd go for the Blu if that's an option.

But the Blu doesn't come with the bonuses this one does, assuming this is the one OP is talking about.
5b16c060ada0d4ddd4b09110.L.jpg

[quote name='Vigilante']*sigh*

I think I paid...at least 10x this when it released, and I haven't watched the movie since...

*siiiiiiiiiigh*[/QUOTE]

One of them still had an FYE sticker on it - $49.99!!

want one but the closest big lots near me is 11 miles away. i'm guessing there's no way to check stock?

[quote name='Dinky']want one but the closest big lots near me is 11 miles away. i'm guessing there's no way to check stock?[/QUOTE]

You could call.

Is there a SKU or something you can ask them to look for??????

Calling my local store...but they have 0 way to search their inventory except if they physically look which is a pain in the butt for everyone involved.

If someone can find a few copies and get them for CAGs with minimal cost, like $5-7 that would be great. I am going to physically check my store tomorrow and hope for the best.

I am going to check two tomorrow. I'll buy 'em all up if there's more then two (me and my bro) I'll hook people up, although I have little hope with my stores.

[quote name='KrisMKX']I bought 4, sold 2 already, still have 2 if anyone is interested....[/QUOTE]

How much shipped?

Keep in mind sometimes it takes weeks or even months for a store to get stuff being reported by others.

Nothing at mine, either. Although they do have multiple displays with literally hundreds of $3 dvds... Grabbed the 3D/2D My Bloody Valentine remake combo with glasses, so didn't walk away empty handed at least. Might check another one tomorrow for the Final Fantasy set.

I am really interested in this. I own the movie on DVD, BR, and UMD already, but I would like this set. If someone can get me a set and will charge a minimal amount more for shipping and your time I would be more than willing to buy it.

Stopped at my local store on the way home from work. Picked up the only 2 copies they had. Cases are a little bit dinged up but you can't really complain for only $3.

Bit of a long bump here, but they are still getting these in. I noticed an employee was unpacking a new shipment of DVD's so I sidled over and sure enough, there were a few copies in the box. Grabbed two for $3 each - nice deal.

[quote name='AoA']$3 is nice but seeing that the Blu Ray version is only $8 at BB and Amazon, I'd go for the Blu if that's an option.[/QUOTE]

I have seen the additional scenes in the blu ray version and i did not like them as much.

I prefer the original release.

I need a better way to check for this; I've stopped by multiple stores multiple times, and still no luck. Is there a SKU I can ask Big Lots employees to look up?

And to be clear, this packaging is like 2-3 times "thicker" than a normal DVD box but still black, right?

bread's done
Back