Free Shipping on Labor Day at Bre Software

AJVtony831

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
I got this email a few hours ago and thought some would be interested since they sell artwork inserts, instruction booklets and used games.

"FREE Shipping Starts Tomorrow at 12:01 am Labor Day Monday, Sept 3rd on All Used Games, Like New & Used Artwork Inserts, Instruction Booklets, Box & Instruction Sets"

Use Coupon LABOR

Valid 9/3/12 Only.

Used Products

Like New Products

Used products- Acceptable to Good Condition. No photocopies.These are the original items that were included with the game when new. Condition will vary from acceptable to good.
Signs of use may include, but are not limited to:
Worn edges
Folds/Creases/Bends
Small tears
Scuffs/Scrapes
Light pen and/or pencil marks

Like New Product-Very Good to Excellent condition. No Photocopies.

These are the original items that were included with the game when new.

Again, the coupon code is: LABOR

Wow, thanks for the heads up! i was going to order from this website a few weeks ago, but the shipping was more than the actual items.

I only order from them when free shipping. If they have it, pretty nice place for any artwork or books you're missing.

Wow, and all 3 shipping methods are free, not just the "Free Shipping" method! UPS ground FTW! Thanks OP, grabbed 5 replacement cases and 6 artworks. Skipped on manuals, at $2.50 a pop I don't need em.

Thanks OP, I just placed an small order.

[quote name='solidsnake222']Wow, and all 3 shipping methods are free, not just the "Free Shipping" method! UPS ground FTW! Thanks OP, grabbed 5 replacement cases and 6 artworks. Skipped on manuals, at $2.50 a pop I don't need em.[/QUOTE]

I'm not 100% sure but during free shipping promos, they choose how your item is shipped, so you'll likely get your package via 1st or Priority. And ironically, Priority mail is usually better than UPS ground.

[quote name='Vinny']Thanks OP, I just placed an small order.

I'm not 100% sure but during free shipping promos, they choose how your item is shipped, so you'll likely get your package via 1st or Priority. And ironically, Priority mail is usually better than UPS ground.[/QUOTE]

This is true, but UPS wil drop it off at my house rather than my Post Office. Gotta love the hicktowns of Illianna :p

Awesome, I have a few games that aren't complete and I was waiting for another free shipping promotion. Thanks!

THANK
YOU
OP

I have been looking for a :360:Armored Core: For Answer booklet for almost 2 years now. Grabbed that, a few other manuals I was missing and a few GameCube inserts to replace my Player's Choice ones like kodave. Saved me a ton of time and money!

I got an advertising email today about art work inserts in "Used" shape as opposed to "Like New" shape. I sure wish they had their shit together regarding those inserts so I could have got some more while free shipping was going on. My inserts should arrive today from the free shipping promotion.

And I got my art work inserts - Came well packaged and in good shape. Like I said above, I wish they had bothered to update their site with the "Used" art work inserts before today. I would have placed a bigger order. But I guess I can wait it out until the next free shipping if that's how they want to be.

A heads up for anyone who got GameCube inserts: one of mine was the Greatest Hits version. Really sucks since it was the main one I wanted non-GH. :(

[quote name='KanYozakura']A heads up for anyone who got GameCube inserts: one of mine was the Greatest Hits version. Really sucks since it was the main one I wanted non-GH. :([/QUOTE]

You should just shoot them an email to see what they can do about it. They might just credit you back the money since you were unsatisfied.

[quote name='KanYozakura']A heads up for anyone who got GameCube inserts: one of mine was the Greatest Hits version. Really sucks since it was the main one I wanted non-GH. :([/QUOTE]

Did you put a note on your order saying you don't want Greatest Hits? It says specifically to do that on every page, and there is a comment box on the check out.

The paper invoice in my package yesterday had my comment to cancel the item if its Greatest Hits highlighted.

[quote name='kodave']Did you put a note on your order saying you don't want Greatest Hits? It says specifically to do that on every page, and there is a comment box on the check out.

The paper invoice in my package yesterday had my comment to cancel the item if its Greatest Hits highlighted.[/QUOTE]

Crap, I didn't see that. Oh well, live and learn...the insert was only $0.88 anyway.

bread's done
Back