Subway Subprize Party - Code Thread

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#31 Double O Slevin

Double O Slevin

You have FAILED this forum!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:27 PM

Just won the 'Just Dance 4 Prize Pack' using the codes pyoobez posted at the end of the first page. The second code is what won. Thanks.

Posted Image

#32 xtoxicxrarrz

xtoxicxrarrz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:30 AM

Just won the 'Just Dance 4 Prize Pack' using the codes pyoobez posted at the end of the first page. The second code is what won. Thanks.

Posted Image

Won the original just dance

Posted Image

#33 Porksta

Porksta

Sillier Mofo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:44 AM

Won Just Dance 4.
I am famous for getting CheapyD to watch Swollen Tip while he was broadcasting live.

#34 Yamato

Yamato

not motivated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:46 PM

Won a $5 amazon gc yesterday. Nothing today.

#35 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:17 PM

Tem6rrhm
Posted Image

#36 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:22 PM

Current List of Free Codes: (doing this to help keep track)
YXFX9AKM
6MYYV3MH
MTM3REMM
XHP99YPP
YKTJWKK9
9YKNCEKR
NPWHER9P
NVHAEWNW
YHRRV7PY
9HKK9JAV
TEM6RRHM

#37 mr.me

mr.me

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:02 PM

Today you can start getting free codes online by going here: http://subprizeparty.subway.com/amoe I filled out the form, but haven't gotten the email yet.

#38 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:56 PM

Gave it another try, but had no luck. Congrats to those guys that just won the Just Dance 4 prizes! I played that at E3 and it was freaking awesome! Hoping I could win one too, but no luck this time.

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

Wanna try League of Legends? Try it out here!: http://bit.ly/1uEevsK

#39 bitterbuffalo

bitterbuffalo

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:42 PM

The method mr.me posted above works and is stackable. Used like ten email addresses. I just cant stare at those people anymore, especially that creepy chicken-legged little girl. So here ya go:
FY9JRJPE
KSVNJRWC
VFMACH7S
9VSTNVSC
C6MHNYTK
RSWNRFEV

...but at least i can get a 5 dollar sub!

#40 mr.me

mr.me

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

1 out of the 3 codes they emailed me today had already been used...This giveaway sucks. :bs:

#41 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:41 AM

just went to the AMOE page to try to get more codes to enter,i got a message saying "Sorry! We have run out of available free entry codes"
i hope i'm the only one getting this message. if not then dang these codes went by fast o.o

#42 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:43 AM

just went to the AMOE page to try to get more codes to enter,i got a message saying "Sorry! We have run out of available free entry codes"
i hope i'm the only one getting this message. if not then dang these codes went by fast o.o

You're not. I tried much, much earlier in the day and got the exact same message. Meh...no big deal, as I've never had any luck with any Subway sweep, ever.

#43 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:54 AM

You're not. I tried much, much earlier in the day and got the exact same message. Meh...no big deal, as I've never had any luck with any Subway sweep, ever.

well dang,oh well lol,i had fun trying to win.

#44 hellhunde

hellhunde

Snuffleupagus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:39 AM

I've always ended up winning a retail game from the previous contests, but this time, all I won was a $5 footlong. I guess I'll save it for the next time I'm either drunk or broke.

#45 mr.me

mr.me

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:39 AM

I got it too(I guess that has something to do with them sending me a used code?), and they don't even tell you until after you type everything in...This giveaway is pure crap.

I didn't know they only had a set number of free codes and it says nothing about it in rules. They were only doing it for a week and 5 days in the first place, they could have easily provided free codes for such a short time. Now the "No purchase necessary" part is a load of bull.

Oh well, Subway sucks anyway. Crappy low quality ingredients and despite what they say, it isn't healthy.

#46 overblood

overblood

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:52 PM

they got it so you can get more free codes now just won a free sub

#47 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:38 PM

awesome ^^,hoping i win something soon at least.

#48 mr.me

mr.me

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:08 PM

Lol, it's the last three days and they probably only have subs left to give away. Pretty pointless entering now.

#49 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:16 PM

Lol, it's the last three days and they probably only have subs left to give away. Pretty pointless entering now.

i won a free sub just now as you posted that. (oh the irony) it's gonna be a 5 dollar GC so i'm gonna just put extra money on there when i get it (8 to 10 weeks later lol) and take one of my friends out to eat lol

#50 mr.me

mr.me

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:28 PM

i won a free sub just now as you posted that. (oh the irony) it's gonna be a 5 dollar GC so i'm gonna just put extra money on there when i get it (8 to 10 weeks later lol) and take one of my friends out to eat lol

LOL! Exactly as I thought! I wouldn't even claim it, unless they just automatically send it.

Also, I don't mean to be rude or prickish, but irony is when you do something and it has the opposite effect of what you intended.

#51 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:09 PM

LOL! Exactly as I thought! I wouldn't even claim it, unless they just automatically send it.

Also, I don't mean to be rude or prickish, but irony is when you do something and it has the opposite effect of what you intended.

ahhhh,my bad lol (on the irony part) your not sounding rude at all.
and i claimed it so i can take my friend out for lunch so it's all good.

#52 sir-fly

sir-fly

watch me like tv

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:14 PM

has anyone emailed support to see when prizes will be shipped?
1 free month of gamefly http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/3BD7

#53 sir-fly

sir-fly

watch me like tv

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:34 PM

i just got my kinect 360 bundle and a few games just now
1 free month of gamefly http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/3BD7