Microsoft Store Pre-Orders = $10 MS Coupon + 1600 MSP + FREE Shipping -- $59.99

• Please log in to reply
1119 replies to this topic

#391 Ltrain8765

Ltrain8765

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:18 PM

didn't have any problems using 10 code from Sesame Street on ordering Fable Journey.

thanks for the reply- will wait a couple of weeks and see if any problems come up then take the plunge if not

#392 poison_SHADOW

poison_SHADOW

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:26 PM

So... for those of you who received games on their release date, can you tell me at what point your order updated to reflect the next-day shipping? So far my RE6 order still just says 'in process' and lists UPS Ground as the shipping option. As far as I am aware it still hasn't shipped...
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#393 Navex

Navex

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:34 PM

I ended up getting my AC3 this way. Honestly I wanted the Best Buy preorder so I could get the $20 certificate but I put my order in through the MS website for the hell of it at the time thinking I'd just cancel it if I got up to Best Buy sometime soon. I don't have Unlocked to get the deal and apparently they now force you to go to a damn store (to scan a barcode on a paper you print out) just to activate it as they don't let you sign up for it on the site. I did not realize MS made it a pain to cancel your preorder, though since it's MS and money is involved, should not have been surprised. I'm just going to let them win and keep my order in as I still don't have Unlocked and considering I'll probably want AC3 DLC anyway those extra 1600 points will come in handy there plus I will still get a $10 toward a future purchase there so if nothing else I'll use it for points or a new subscription if they sell those.

#394 Wedgie

Wedgie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:54 PM

Crap, was really hoping Halo 4 had the 1600 pts tacked on to it.

I still can't find a good preorder deal on this game. I missed out on the $45 at newegg and have been kicking myself since.

#395 SplinteredGore

SplinteredGore

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:54 PM

Wedgie, I thought it came with a $25 off your next purchase? Just use the credit and buy $20 worth of MS points.

#396 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:29 AM

So... for those of you who received games on their release date, can you tell me at what point your order updated to reflect the next-day shipping? So far my RE6 order still just says 'in process' and lists UPS Ground as the shipping option. As far as I am aware it still hasn't shipped...

As of an hour ago my RE6 has shipped! ... No clue if I got the free upgrade to overnight delivery, though. UPS tracking # is still too fresh to view delivery date...I'll update ASAP...

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#397 FurryCurry

FurryCurry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:50 AM

As of an hour ago my RE6 has shipped! ... No clue if I got the free upgrade to overnight delivery, though. UPS tracking # is still too fresh to view delivery date...I'll update ASAP...

As will I.

Buy everything! QUICK!

Posted Image

Forget the old lady! Shop! NOW!

#398 Wedgie

Wedgie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:12 AM

Wedgie, I thought it came with a $25 off your next purchase? Just use the credit and buy $20 worth of MS points.

You're right, I guess I just dismissed the $25 off because I didn't think I'd really use it. But good call on the ms points. Maybe I'll just do that.

#399 2n2

2n2

Pro game backlog builder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:20 AM

Mine just updated and it's UPS next day saver.

#400 FurryCurry

FurryCurry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:02 AM

Likewise. Next question is, where are our Microsoft Points and coupon?

Buy everything! QUICK!

Posted Image

Forget the old lady! Shop! NOW!

#401 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:13 AM

Likewise. Next question is, where are our Microsoft Points and coupon?

Me too - 10/2 delivery! RE6 here we come.

As for the points and the 10 dollar coupon - I believe it comes within 10 business days or so. I also read some fellow CAG brothers urged a junk-box check...

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#402 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:35 AM

For BL2 they did Mon ship, Tues delivery, Wed codes

#403 2n2

2n2

Pro game backlog builder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:02 AM

Odd question, for those who got a game already, what kind of package did it ship in? Just a padded envelope? I'm hoping it'll fit in my mail slot.

#404 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:07 AM

Odd question, for those who got a game already, what kind of package did it ship in? Just a padded envelope? I'm hoping it'll fit in my mail slot.

Padded envelope -- about the size of a regular sheet of paper

#405 Pravado

Pravado

Paul Heyman Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:10 AM

youll always get release day shipping with this stuff, you guys gotta stop treating it like a guessing game lol

#406 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:39 PM

youll always get release day shipping with this stuff, you guys gotta stop treating it like a guessing game lol

M'soft should come right out and say it, then. They leave it a "guessing game" by having you choose the free shipping option of 3-5 business days. I don't understand why they wouldn't advertise it if it is something "you'll always get"...

Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled that they do that with preorders!

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#407 davisdj

davisdj

CAG for life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:25 PM

If anyone is interested in selling their points/coupon. Please pm me, I am interested in purchasing. Thanks.

Check out my trade list please.

Join Bing Rewards, earn free rewards & I'll earn some as well. Thanks.

#408 2n2

2n2

Pro game backlog builder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:04 PM

If anyone is interested in selling their points/coupon. Please pm me, I am interested in purchasing. Thanks.

Oddly enough, I'd only be interested in PSN points. I probably shouldn't have done this offer since i've been using PSN a lot more.

#409 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:28 PM

still nothing for Sesame Street. Can some post what the email subjects are? I really don't want to contact CS as it's a pain but guess I'll have to soon.

#410 2n2

2n2

Pro game backlog builder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:35 PM

still nothing for Sesame Street. Can some post what the email subjects are? I really don't want to contact CS as it's a pain but guess I'll have to soon.

I only got 2 emails:
Microsoft Store - Shipping Confirmation (Order #MSXXXXXXXX)
Microsoft Store - Order Confirmation (Order #MSXXXXXXXX)

#411 grundy

grundy

Whatevr a spider can

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:05 PM

"Dishonored" comes out next week (October 9th) and is still OOS. Sooo I'm guessing that by the time it's back in stock, the pre-order promotion will be expired (i. e. no 1600 MS pts and no $10 coupon)?

Currently playing:
:360: nothing
:3ds: nothing
:pc: nothing
:ps3: Killzone HD

#412 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:51 PM

Is Black Ops 2 no longer part of this deal? The link does not show the bonuses like the links for other games. Sorry if this has already been asked or clarified.

#413 2n2

2n2

Pro game backlog builder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:42 PM

Gah. My next day got delayed a day by UPS. Oh well. I have a backlog anyway.

#414 black_hand313

black_hand313

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:50 PM

With the trouble some of you guys are having to get your codes, I'm starting to think preordering from the MS store isn't such a good idea. Already not the most user-friendly site. Think I'll cancel my MS preorder of ACIII, and hop on newegg's $12 off.

#415 Hoffer

Hoffer

I've got a 10" CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:12 PM

My copy of RE6 was delivered today after all. Their websites order history really is awful. Yesterday I couldn't find proof I'd ordered the game. Today it is sitting at my house.

#416 Fracas

Fracas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:02 PM

How long has Dishonored been out of stock? Wonder if I can get in a preorder before it launches.

#417 gepet0

gepet0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:28 AM

My re6 arrive today woo hoo. I wasn't expecting it. Do they offer collector editions of stuff? I should've ordered more.

#418 GlassAgate

GlassAgate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:57 AM

Borderlands 2 Order: Sent them an e-mail, got one response, but haven't received a second response, one I assume that will include my codes. Hopefully, with my Dishonored order, I get my costs, post haste.

#419 Cap03

Cap03

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:25 AM

Got RE 6 today didn't get points or coupon codes yet. If anyone gets their codes can you please let me know.

#420 Pravado

Pravado

Paul Heyman Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:40 PM

your codes won't come immediately. it said somewhere that they can take up to 10 days. took 3 or 4 for my borderlands 2 codes to arrive