Microsoft Store Pre-Orders = $10 MS Coupon + 1600 MSP + FREE Shipping -- $59.99

• Please log in to reply
1119 replies to this topic

#421 berzirk

berzirk

I'm not so serious

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:08 PM

Is that November date the expiration date of the coupons, or are they just saying an order needs to be placed by then? Wasn't sure.

Edit: I think I found that all the promos expire 12/31/12...even the Halo one which ships in November. Hunh. Better use em fast...and they don't stack...I'm regretting partaking in these promos. Lesson learned.

#422 thejman765

thejman765

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:22 PM

Microsoft Store hasn't even shipped mine yet. I placed the order more than a week ago and my bank put the funds on hold for it. Yesterday the hold is lifted, the money is back in my account, and nothing has happened. Sent them an email and haven't gotten any sort of notification.

#423 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:21 PM

really wish either Dishonored would come back in stock or Black Ops 2 would have the bonuses, I want to use my $10 code but I have everything else I'd want pre-ordered/paid off else where. So annoying.

#424 Dohboy563

Dohboy563

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:45 PM

its almost 6pm here and i havent gotten my RE6:(

The tracking on ups said its supposed to be here before 3pm...

also what does this mean: "by end of day for residential deliveries"

#425 kill3r7

kill3r7

MiNd ThE GaP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:47 PM

really wish either Dishonored would come back in stock or Black Ops 2 would have the bonuses, I want to use my $10 code but I have everything else I'd want pre-ordered/paid off else where. So annoying.

Either save it for Black Friday or use it to get some more MS Points.

#426 LouTenit Dan

LouTenit Dan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:37 PM

your codes won't come immediately. it said somewhere that they can take up to 10 days. took 3 or 4 for my borderlands 2 codes to arrive

Was the email from MS? just wanna know what to look for...Oh and to the guy that wanted to use his coupon for dishonored (iwanted to do that too)....You probably could when its in stock but its says on the 1st page of this thread that it can't be used for pre-orders which I didn't take the time to look at :(

#427 kill3r7

kill3r7

MiNd ThE GaP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:44 PM

its says on the 1st page of this thread that it can't be used for pre-orders which I didn't take the time to look at :(

This might have changed recently but I was able to preorder Halo 4 and Just Dance 4 last week using the coupons I got from Fifa 13 and Borderlands 2.

#428 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:52 AM

MS Points? Never hurts to get a deal on them.

#429 Jimbo Slice

Jimbo Slice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:36 PM

Anyone get their points from RE6 yet?

#430 ChibiBibliophile

ChibiBibliophile

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:49 PM

Was the email from MS? just wanna know what to look for...Oh and to the guy that wanted to use his coupon for dishonored (iwanted to do that too)....You probably could when its in stock but its says on the 1st page of this thread that it can't be used for pre-orders which I didn't take the time to look at :(

For Kinect Sesame Street, the promo code email came from USemail@microsoftstoreemail.com and the Subject line was "Your Kinect Sesame Street TV Xbox 360 Game pre-order offer codes." I was able to use my promo code from KSS for NBA 2K13.

The KSS codes came quickly for me (Sept. 19, so the day after game release), but I'm still waiting for the NBA 2K13 codes.

#431 ShinAkuma

ShinAkuma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:54 PM

Anyone get their points from RE6 yet?

Not yet. I figure if I don't see them by Saturday I'll probably hit up support to pester them for them.

#432 berzirk

berzirk

I'm not so serious

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:44 PM

Not yet. I figure if I don't see them by Saturday I'll probably hit up support to pester them for them.

They say it takes up to 10 days to get the codes. It took 11 for me to finally receive them for Kinect Sesame. Expect 10 days, be stunned if you get them earlier. It was a fairly large pain tracking it down.

#433 sfabo

sfabo

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:57 PM

Just got my 2k13 bonuses

#434 gavin0330

gavin0330

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:00 PM

I'm not sure what order they send them out but I just got my RE6 codes

#435 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:25 PM

I'm not sure what order they send them out but I just got my RE6 codes

Me too!

Attention fellow RE6-ers: check your emails now. 1 email, 2 codes.

Dill The Noise.

471350.png

#436 ChibiBibliophile

ChibiBibliophile

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:11 PM

Just got my 2k13 bonuses

Also got my NBA 2K13 codes a little bit ago, although when I tried redeeming the 1600 points code, it didn't go through. Called support and it's being escalated. Was told it didn't go through because I used a promo code. :roll:

#437 RedStep

RedStep

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:13 PM

Also got my NBA 2K13 codes a little bit ago, although when I tried redeeming the 1600 points code, it didn't go through. Called support and it's being escalated. Was told it didn't go through because I used a promo code. :roll:

Did you make sure to select the "Download" version? For whatever reason (at least on the last set), it doesn't work on the physical card, just the emailed code version. I've used two so far with no issues.

#438 ChibiBibliophile

ChibiBibliophile

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:19 PM

Did you make sure to select the "Download" version? For whatever reason (at least on the last set), it doesn't work on the physical card, just the emailed code version. I've used two so far with no issues.

Yup, did the download version. No problems with the KSS points when I redeemed them, so blurgh...

#439 2n2

2n2

Pro game backlog builder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:45 PM

Man, how can Microsoft have such an awful online store.

#440 billydeewilliams

billydeewilliams

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:58 AM

Just got my 2k13 bonuses

nba 2k13? anybody get theres shipped yet? mines still says in process :(

also did all star dlc content come with it?

#441 ChibiBibliophile

ChibiBibliophile

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:57 PM

Got my copy on Wednesday. No DLC included.

#442 grundy

grundy

Whatevr a spider can

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:36 PM

Man, how can Microsoft have such an awful online store.

Because it's Microsoft?

Currently playing:
:360: nothing
:3ds: nothing
:pc: nothing
:ps3: Killzone HD

#443 Lordgestle

Lordgestle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:57 PM

Good luck with that. I still have a Borderlands 2 in process that I never received that I pre-ordered on 9/4. Hope you don't go through the same ordeal, but after calling several times you will rotated between it was shipped, it was not released yet, back ordered, and we will fullfill your order tomorrow. I gave up and told them to cancel the order 10 days ago, after being promised it was going to be escalated to level 2 on several occasions with a call back within 72 hours (which never happened), and they still can't cancel the order (shows in process).

From speaking with level 2 it sounds like they have quite a few with these issues with a status that shows "test order" on the MS Side, but "in process" from the customer website. I have ordered from the MS Store previously, and received my product accordingly, but something is definetly wrong with the ordering system.

Even today I called them as it's still showing in process and they told me, after being on hold for several minutes while they reviewed my order, that the game was released on 10/2 and was shipped out (which I believe they thought this was for a different game). Only after pressing them they admitted that it did not ship out and the product was not released yet (but you can see it's available on the website). I was transferred to a Supervisor and she said "Don't worry, you will receive the game." I had to correct her that I no longer wanted the game and just wanted the order cancelled (which was my request for the last 3 calls). The whole place is a mess.

I wouldn't consider the ordering system a guarantee, more like a game of russian roulette. You may get your game on release day with free shipping, or you may not get your game period and will be fighting MS Support for weeks.

Edited by Lordgestle, 05 October 2012 - 05:23 PM.

#444 billydeewilliams

billydeewilliams

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:52 PM

i cancelled the order. fucking ridiculous. lady on the phone was so hard to understand

#445 thejman765

thejman765

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:12 PM

They completely screwed mine up. Double charged my debit card, so my bank declined the transaction. So I called microsoft and couldn't get the rep to understand I was wanting them to go and try to charge it once this time. I ended up cancelling the order. Big bunch of bs.

#446 bonds25

bonds25

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:27 PM

I got my RE6 on release day. Got the email with my codes for MSP and the $10 coupon on Thursday. Lack of communication was my main complaint with my first MS store order.

#447 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:51 AM

It's working for Black Ops 2!! finally

edit: .....but newegg has it for $47.99 hmm

#448 eliter1

eliter1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:46 PM

It's working for Black Ops 2!! finally

edit: .....but newegg has it for $47.99 hmm

WooHoo! Ordered with my $10 coupon from FIFA 13. I got FIFA 13 on launch day and my codes a day after. I hope they deliver again and I don't have to go through some trouble like most of you guys seem to be going through.
Posted Image

#449 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:42 PM

Will pre order mohwf
Posted Image

#450 Sutarion

Sutarion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:55 PM

Just got a cancellation notice for Just Dance 4. Reason was "Other". Anyone else get that?