Microsoft Store Pre-Orders = $10 MS Coupon + 1600 MSP + FREE Shipping -- $59.99

• Please log in to reply
1119 replies to this topic

#451 kill3r7

kill3r7

MiNd ThE GaP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:56 PM

Just got a cancellation notice for Just Dance 4. Reason was "Other". Anyone else get that?

Same here. I might call them up later since I used my $10 voucher.

#452 draxxlith

draxxlith

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:58 PM

Just got a cancellation notice for Just Dance 4. Reason was "Other". Anyone else get that?

Same, for Dishonored, though. Pretty mad, pre-ordering elsewhere immediately.

#453 howard

howard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:01 PM

I just got the cancellation email for Just Dance 4 too with the same reason. I'm attempting to deal with Live Chat now.

Edited by howard, 08 October 2012 - 05:12 PM.

#454 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:05 PM

Just got the cancellation email for Just Dance 4 as well. Good thing for me though because I was considering cancelling, but didn't want to go through all the hassles just to do it.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#455 SplinteredGore

SplinteredGore

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:05 PM

I got an email saying Dishonored was cancelled too. Chatting with CS right now.

#456 jernau

jernau

Player of Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:07 PM

Just got emails for Just Dance 4 and Fable, same as other folks. Trying online chat. Both games still listed with same offers online too.

#457 draxxlith

draxxlith

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:08 PM

Since I am stuck at work, and it won't work, I would greatly appreciate hearing the results of the live chat.

#458 kintanos

kintanos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:10 PM

Since I am stuck at work, and it won't work, I would greatly appreciate hearing the results of the live chat.

This.

I also got the cancellation for Just Dance 4 as well as my friend.

#459 howard

howard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:12 PM

Support gives the helpful "Sorry for this, but this is an unknown issue for us at the moment. we are currently escalating this cases in our higher department and expect an update via email in 24-48 hours." and "Our department is currently working on this issue as of the moment. We will contact you via email in 24-48 hours for this issue. Our department is currently working on this said issue." It's like they took a line from every BS answer in their support matrix.

#460 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:14 PM

Just got one for Fable the Journey. I'm on the phone with customer service as I'm typing this and the guy is literally terrible. He has asked me dozens of totally unrelated questions and he thinks the card was declined which is BS since the autho is appearing on my credit card account and my bank shows it as valid and they said there are no issues with my card.

#461 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:15 PM

just got a cancelation email for fable, dishonored and just dance 4.. why??

#462 jernau

jernau

Player of Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:16 PM

Support gives the helpful "Sorry for this, but this is an unknown issue for us at the moment. we are currently escalating this cases in our higher department and expect an update via email in 24-48 hours." It's like they took a line from every BS answer in their support matrix.

Got the same response. But given the pre-order offers, it's unclear what will happen to them if the orders are actually cancelled.

#463 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:16 PM

Just got emails for Just Dance 4 and Fable, same as other folks. Trying online chat. Both games still listed with same offers online too.

they're all listed as out of stock.. but I placed my order over a month ago and it was still canceled

#464 Tekneek

Tekneek

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:19 PM

I just received a cancellation as well. I'm hoping I can get this resolved. Hopefully my Dance Central 3 pre-order doesn't get cancelled too!

#465 Fadikun

Fadikun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:19 PM

My Just Dance got cancelled too WTF!

#466 SplinteredGore

SplinteredGore

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:20 PM

I was told to wait for "an update" on the situation, they want me to wait 24 to 48 hours. I am in utter disbelief. They are also told me that they don't know if they will ship me the game even though my order is supposedly "cancelled". The person I was talking to wasn't much of a help but it seems I will have to buy Dishonored elsewhere.

#467 jernau

jernau

Player of Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:20 PM

they're all listed as out of stock.. but I placed my order over a month ago and it was still canceled

At least right now, Fable is still available to be added to a cart.

#468 Oboogie188

Oboogie188

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:21 PM

My order for Dishonored was cancelled also! Just got off live chat with microsoft. I was told their system still shows my order as active so I will need to call their 1800 # for help!

#469 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:25 PM

I also got the same problem.. I called customer service they told me the order is still in process.. he doesn't believe me that it says canceled on the website and that I also received a cancellation email.

#470 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:26 PM

Customer service tried to get me to give them my credit card info again so they could manually do an order. I refused. Apparently my card wasn't just authorized, but it was charged as well. I am going to call my credit card company. This is really ridiculous.

#471 frogkopf

frogkopf

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:32 PM

Add me to the list of people who got mysteriously cancelled....

#472 Stormedtrooper

Stormedtrooper

Say no to Halo.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:34 PM

Got a cancellation as well for Dishonored. Customer service was less than helpful. A lot of I am sorries without any effort to correct the problem. Seems they exceeded their preorder allocation, I like finding out the day before it is to be released. Hopefully I can still take advantage of Neweggs preorder offer.

#473 howard

howard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:35 PM

I'm going to try calling MS but I just checked with my credit card company. They did an authorization yesterday, and today for the full amount, and I had plenty of available credit so they can't use that as an excuse.

#474 kill3r7

kill3r7

MiNd ThE GaP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:39 PM

My only guess is that because today is Columbus Day they weren't able to process (ship) the orders so the computer generated a cancellation email. I say this because it shows that the order is processing on their end. Either way I want my money back.

#475 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:42 PM

was anyone's order not canceled? or is this for everyone. If everyone's was then there is still a chance it will go through.. if some people didn't get canceled then there isn't really a chance of the canceled ones going through

#476 sengar

sengar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:45 PM

Just received a cancellation notice for Fable. I am not going to bother calling them and dealing with clueless CSRs; the authorization is still on my card, if it goes through as a charge and I don't receive the game, I will just file a chargeback, and pick the game up down the line when it drops in price. Either way, this kind of 11th hour, unexplainable mass cancellation is pretty ridiculous.

#477 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:45 PM

My only guess is that because today is Columbus Day they weren't able to process (ship) the orders so the computer generated a cancellation email. I say this because it shows that the order is processing on their end. Either way I want my money back.

That doesn't make sense because it's not a holiday for UPS or FedEx and magically, every game listed for the promo is all of a sudden out of stock today, even games that don't release for several weeks and which were in stock last night. Something much bigger has obviously happened.

#478 SplinteredGore

SplinteredGore

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:48 PM

Luckily my card was not charged but it still sucks that I'll be missing out on those MS points.

#479 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:49 PM

Just received a cancellation notice for Fable. I am not going to bother calling them and dealing with clueless CSRs; the authorization is still on my card, if it goes through as a charge and I don't receive the game, I will just file a chargeback, and pick the game up down the line when it drops in price. Either way, this kind of 11th hour, unexplainable mass cancellation is pretty ridiculous.

I would suggest everyone calling them and making them waste resources on CSRs to punish them for doing this so they will think twice about doing it again

#480 jernau

jernau

Player of Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:50 PM

magically, every game listed for the promo is all of a sudden out of stock today, even games that don't release for several weeks and which were in stock last night. Something much bigger has obviously happened.

Not sure what you are seeing, but I still see most of the games with the promo as available for pre-order. NFS, JD4, and Dishonored are OOS, for example, but even this week's Fable the Journey is still available.