Photo
- - - - -

Microsoft Store Pre-Orders = $10 MS Coupon + 1600 MSP + FREE Shipping -- $59.99

• Please log in to reply
1119 replies to this topic

#901 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:03 PM

Terms said up to 10 days, but MS usually sends them out within a week so we should get them today or Monday

Mine also said Nov 9 and then changed to Nov 30 -- I highly doubt they'll wait that long since thats well over 10 days

#902 kill3r7

kill3r7

MiNd ThE GaP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

I just got my codes for Halo 4. So folks check your emails.

#903 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:27 PM

I just got my codes for Halo 4. So folks check your emails.

Me too. I bought two copies of Halo 4 in separate orders and I got both codes at the same time in separate e-mails.

I'll give credit where it is due; this is a MUCH better experience then my last three preorders with the MS Store

#904 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

What went out is comin' back

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

Got mine too.

Does anyone know how the armor skins actually work? Do I still need to buy the Gungnir armor pieces before I can use the Pulse skin on them, or will they be unlocked automatically?

Ryuukishi634.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#905 ispy

ispy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:59 PM

Anyone know if the MS Store restocks often? I was going to use the $25 coupon from Halo for COD, but it seems to be OOS. Kind of a bummer as I was hoping to snag the 1600 MS points and $10 coupon.

#906 Masterchip

Masterchip

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:01 PM

Anyone know if the MS Store restocks often? I was going to use the $25 coupon from Halo for COD, but it seems to be OOS. Kind of a bummer as I was hoping to snag the 1600 MS points and $10 coupon.

I actually asked them if they would get any copies of COD before it comes out and they said no. :cry:

#907 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

What went out is comin' back

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:03 PM

My guess is it will be back in stock after release, sans the offer. :( That's what I wanted to use the $25 on too, now I'll probably just buy MS points instead.

#908 latin trident

latin trident

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:24 PM

I got the code too! So happy I ordered that game! Sweet!

#909 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:08 PM

I received the Pulse armor code this morning as well, already up on eBay (a risky sale but I'm taking it).

All I'm hoping for is a decent sale like they had a couple months ago so I can use that $25 coupon before the end of the year.

#910 johaas

johaas

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:25 AM

Are there any good deals still left out there for Black Ops 2? I'm one of those people who was planning on using the Halo credits on it, but obviously that's a no go. Curse these AAA releases coming out every week! xD

#911 eliter1

eliter1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:52 AM

Are there any good deals still left out there for Black Ops 2? I'm one of those people who was planning on using the Halo credits on it, but obviously that's a no go. Curse these AAA releases coming out every week! xD

I think the best one is Best Buy. $20 Reward certificate with pre-order. Will probably trade in MW3 since I won't be getting it from the MS Store.
Posted Image

#912 zizo79

zizo79

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:10 AM

Got my codes as well. Wanted to use the $25 off on COD but they're out of stock boo

#913 raystorm

raystorm

Lets go Mets!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:49 PM

Sorry if its been answered before but what is the expiration date for the $25 off code? I should probably just email the MS store but figure I would get a quicker answer here.

Sucks that Metal Gear Rizing Revengence isn't coming out this year or I would use the code for that. Maybe the new Sonic racing game will show up on the store soon after release because I can't think of any other game I would buy this year.

#914 johaas

johaas

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:30 PM

Sorry if its been answered before but what is the expiration date for the $25 off code? I should probably just email the MS store but figure I would get a quicker answer here.

Sucks that Metal Gear Rizing Revengence isn't coming out this year or I would use the code for that. Maybe the new Sonic racing game will show up on the store soon after release because I can't think of any other game I would buy this year.

If it's like the $10 credits on the other games, we have until January 1st to use the code. It's odd that the email doesn't address the expiration date.

#915 takingshape

takingshape

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

So I grabbed NFS Most Wanted. It arrived last Wednesday. No codes emailed to me at all. Called MS store Tuesday and now today after 20 mins of someone waiting on their supervisor, I'm supposed to get a call back in 2 hours (yeah right) and on too of that, she sys they only have codes now for 1600 MS pts or the 25$ for Halo 4 folks. I bitched a bit and said the damn receipt shows I should also get getting a 10$ code too but whatever at this point. I'll just take the MS points and never do business with them again
Currently Playing:

:360: Battleblock Theater, GOW: Judgement, Halo 4
:ps3: meh
:3ds: Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario 3D Land, Pokemon Black Ver. 2

"DANGER ZONE!"

#916 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:08 PM

Halo 4 preorder terms:
Limited time offer valid on eligible products thru 11/5/2012. $25 single use promo code coupon will be delivered via email within 10 days of game release. Offer and promo code not valid on previous orders, cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or combined with any other offer or promotion. Online and in-store terms may differ. Promo code may only be used for future online purchase and expires on 12/31/2012. Limit 3 per person

#917 zizo79

zizo79

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:37 PM

Halo 4 preorder terms:
Limited time offer valid on eligible products thru 11/5/2012. $25 single use promo code coupon will be delivered via email within 10 days of game release. Offer and promo code not valid on previous orders, cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or combined with any other offer or promotion. Online and in-store terms may differ. Promo code may only be used for future online purchase and expires on 12/31/2012. Limit 3 per person

Thanks for the heads up! Wish freaking COD was back in stock

#918 Hoffer

Hoffer

I've got a 10" CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:44 AM

Question about redeeming the $10 future credit code. Can you only use one of these codes per order? I just tried to order the new Hitman. I entered 2 codes and it only showed a $10 discount.

#919 GamerChris

GamerChris

It's a Funny Name.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:18 AM

Correct. One code per order.

#920 gepet0

gepet0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:25 AM

I might do metro last light or splintercell no 10 bucks but you get the points. If I stop by a store will they let you preorder black ops

Edited by gepet0, 11 November 2012 - 04:00 AM.

#921 LiteOnMe

LiteOnMe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:02 AM

Pre ordered Black ops 2 awhile back and I would always get shipping confirmation on a Sunday like my other pre orders, 2k13 and halo. Anyone get their shipping confirmation yet? Seems really weird because I hope I get the game on Tuesday like my other pre orders were on release date.

#922 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:37 AM

Pre ordered Black ops 2 awhile back and I would always get shipping confirmation on a Sunday like my other pre orders, 2k13 and halo. Anyone get their shipping confirmation yet? Seems really weird because I hope I get the game on Tuesday like my other pre orders were on release date.

I havent ordered mine yet (hoping it comes back in stock tomorrow so I can preorder it using my $25 Halo coupon), but check your online order page to see if the game status shows "pre ordered" or "in process"

If it still shows "pre ordered" then click on "view original receipt" and check the date on there

I've had them send shipping notices on Monday evening for couple of my preorders but still got them on release day by one day air

#923 moojuice

moojuice

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

I'm in the same boat, but like the above post states, my order is in process, so hopefully it's overnighted

#924 sparkchronic

sparkchronic

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:26 PM

just got my shipping email for blops 2 still hasnt updated on ups tracking so i dont know what shipping method was used now im still waiting for my halo codes

#925 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:42 PM

now im still waiting for my halo codes

Check your spam folder. This time it didn't get filtered by gmail but there's always a chance.

#926 LiteOnMe

LiteOnMe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:04 PM

Got my shipping confirmation but I don't know the shipping method like the post above. Man I've been really happy with these ms store pre orders. No driving to a a best buy or GameStop and waiting in a long line. The game comes when I come home from work. I hope the continue this in the future.

#927 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:09 PM

BLOPS 2 is back in stock with the promos. This means I get to use my $25 Halo credit on it!

#928 JasonTerminator

JasonTerminator

Not a psychopath!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:24 PM

BLOPS 2 is back in stock with the promos. This means I get to use my $25 Halo credit on it!

Nice, did the same!
Posted Image

#929 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:30 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... most of my friends will be playing BO2 on PS3. Decisions, decisions...

#930 JasonTerminator

JasonTerminator

Not a psychopath!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:30 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... most of my friends will be playing BO2 on PS3. Decisions, decisions...

Get new friends. Problem solved.
Posted Image