• Please log in to reply
1119 replies to this topic

#931 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:41 PM

Get new friends. Problem solved.

LOL it's actually a clan thing, 20+ members that I play Battlefield 3 with regularly.

That I haven't purchased an XBLG subscription in more than a year and have been mooching 1-month codes from various promotions is a determining factor as well.

Still thinking about it. I guess I could always sell everything off without any hitches.

edit: I pulled the trigger. Not knowing if MSFT would do an end-of-year sale to utilize the $25 off from Halo was the kicker. I'll either sell it along with the 1600msp (sitting at over 5k now) or play it if the hype machine works its magic on me. Thanks for letting me know it came back in stock, fellas!

Edited by eLefAdEr, 12 November 2012 - 10:55 PM.

#932 nhlducks35

nhlducks35

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:46 PM

BLOPS 2 is back in stock with the promos. This means I get to use my $25 Halo credit on it!

Thanks, did the same.

Edit: Wait, how long does it take to show up in your order history? Because mine is not listed there...

Edited by nhlducks35, 12 November 2012 - 10:49 PM.
Wait, how long does it take to show up in your order history? Because mine is not listed there...

#933 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:53 PM

Same here -- used my $25 off and it came out to $37 shipped w/ tax

Anyone buy 2 of the same games with $10/1600 pts promo in the past and get both offers? I know with Halo they said limit 3 and these $10/1600 pts promo shows limit 1, but wanted to know if anyone was able to get more than 1 offer for previous games? Bought 2 copies of Halo, used 1 $25 coupon just now, still have 1 more $25

#934 xelhefex

xelhefex

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:54 PM

BLOPS 2 is back in stock with the promos. This means I get to use my $25 Halo credit on it!

I was waiting for this! Used my $25 from Halo. I ordered that one when it came back in stock the day before release aswell :)

#935 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:55 PM

Fuck, already used my 10 dollar off code. :(

TwitterIcon2.png the7thnumber.png

#936 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:59 PM

Thanks, did the same.

Edit: Wait, how long does it take to show up in your order history? Because mine is not listed there...

Give it a half hour to an hour

I was waiting for this! Used my $25 from Halo. I ordered that one when it came back in stock the day before release aswell :)

Same here -- I think they allow more orders after some preorders get canceled (probably from people forgetting to update their CC info if its changed or card being rejected for not having enough funds) and they also allow extra copies to be sold (of course you'll have to wait a few days for them to get more copies in stock but you'll still get the preorder bonus)

#937 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

You tell me where to be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

Sweeet. Just used my Halo $25 on Black Ops 2 with the offers.

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#938 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:07 PM

Give it a half hour to an hour

Received email confirmation just now, about 15 minutes after placing the order.

#939 xelhefex

xelhefex

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:08 PM

Same here -- I think they allow more orders after some preorders get canceled (probably from people forgetting to update their CC info if its changed or card being rejected for not having enough funds) and they also allow extra copies to be sold (of course you'll have to wait a few days for them to get more copies in stock but you'll still get the preorder bonus)

Yeah, the Halo 4 i ordered last Monday isn't arriving until Wednesday, but i don't mind waiting to get the extra stuff.

#940 nhlducks35

nhlducks35

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:23 PM

Do you guys think that new BO2 ones include the Nuketown bonus? And will it come tomorrow or Wednesday (I highly doubt it, but you never know)?

#941 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:35 PM

Do you guys think that new BO2 ones include the Nuketown bonus? And will it come tomorrow or Wednesday (I highly doubt it, but you never know)?

Not sure -- people who get it tomorrow will post info on it

http://community.cal...ketown-2025-faq
The way they have worded the Nuketown FAQ on the website makes it sound like they're including the DLC code into the initial batch of games, but theres no telling when the initial batch will run out so it'll be a hit or a miss at each retailer

#942 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:37 PM

Thanks for the heads up!

All retailer copies will have it included. Especially since this is the Microsoft store we're talking here, I'd be shocked if they didn't include it in the game case.

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: Gears of War 3

#943 levi333

levi333

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:03 AM

Got shipping tracking/confirmation for BLOPS2 preorder. Got RE6 the next day using standard ground shipping, hoping for the same this time!

#944 pholly

pholly

Best In The World

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:19 AM

Has everyone but me got their Pulse Armor code from Microsoft store already?

#945 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:20 AM

How do I know if my order has shipped? Do they send out an email? Pre-ordered Black Ops 2 and doesn't seem to have shipped yet, was hoping for 2 day shipping

#946 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:24 AM

Just placed my order for blops 2, doubt ill get it tomorrow, but maybe wednesday.

TwitterIcon2.png the7thnumber.png

#947 not2worried

not2worried

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:24 AM

For some reason my Halo code is not working on this...hmmm
From MS Chat:
it is part of our pre-order policy that those codes cannot be used on clearance items or other pre-orders.
They claim I cant use my Halo 4 promo code on any pre-orders.

#948 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:26 AM

How do I know if my order has shipped? Do they send out an email? Pre-ordered Black Ops 2 and doesn't seem to have shipped yet, was hoping for 2 day shipping

You'll get an email with tracking number

You can check your order status online -- if it shows "in process" then they're about to ship it, if it shows "preordered" then not yet

Copy/paste and make sure theres no space at the end

#949 not2worried

not2worried

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:00 AM

Y

Copy/paste and make sure theres no space at the end

Yeh thought of that.. funny thing, Not signed in.. I can put the game in the cart... it then go to check out, it then takes the code until I enter in my email, address, CC info.. then price goes up to normal.

#950 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:19 AM

Yeh thought of that.. funny thing, Not signed in.. I can put the game in the cart... it then go to check out, it then takes the code until I enter in my email, address, CC info.. then price goes up to normal.

Login first then try to place the order

If it doesnt work then delete your payment info from that account (if its saved) and log out. Then create a new MS store account using a different email and try to use the coupon from the new account. You can use the same card since you deleted the payment info from the other account or if you have another CC then use that to pay for it or if you have someone else in the household then create the account under their name and use their card

#951 cold_young_thug

cold_young_thug

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:37 AM

From MS Chat:
it is part of our pre-order policy that those codes cannot be used on clearance items or other pre-orders.
They claim I cant use my Halo 4 promo code on any pre-orders.

sorry friend, you must not have caught an earlier post where i stated m$ wont allow you use GC towards pre-orders. (yeah, they're smart)

However, you can buy 1600 m$ points, for free basically and if u use xbox alot, this pays for itself. Pretty much, the first round of dlc for blops2 is on them.

#952 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:46 AM

sorry friend, you must not have caught an earlier post where i stated m$ wont allow you use GC towards pre-orders. (yeah, they're smart)

However, you can buy 1600 m$ points, for free basically and if u use xbox alot, this pays for itself. Pretty much, the first round of dlc for blops2 is on them.

Few of us just preordered BO2 using the $25 Halo coupon a little while ago -- mine came out $37 shipped

#953 not2worried

not2worried

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:59 AM

Jatan gets the gold star on this one! Got one on order with my normal account after remove CC info.. used my second Halo code using my work email... THANK YOU SIR!

#954 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:10 AM

Jatan gets the gold star on this one! Got one on order with my normal account after remove CC info.. used my second Halo code using my work email... THANK YOU SIR!

No problem -- glad it worked

#955 cold_young_thug

cold_young_thug

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:33 AM

Few of us just preordered BO2 using the $25 Halo coupon a little while ago -- mine came out $37 shipped

Ahhh, I get it. I wasn't aware of the workaround to this issue., but it makes sense. Of course M$ wont tell you this :-# Here's to hoping they stay uninformed. :bouncy:

#956 nothernobody

nothernobody

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:41 AM

Ahhh, I get it. I wasn't aware of the workaround to this issue., but it makes sense. Of course M$ wont tell you this :-# Here's to hoping they stay uninformed. :bouncy:

Workaround? One of my coupons worked, but the other one won't even give me an invalid code message. Anyone else have this problem?

#957 nhlducks35

nhlducks35

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:51 AM

I ordered it from the MS store, and it probably won't come this week. Could I go to Gamestop tomorrow, buy a copy, play that, then return the one I got from the MS Store?

#958 und3rxoath

und3rxoath

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:53 AM

I ordered it from the MS store, and it probably won't come this week. Could I go to Gamestop tomorrow, buy a copy, play that, then return the one I got from the MS Store?

I'm waiting to hear some peoples thoughts on this as well.

#959 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:57 AM

Most people dont have problems rolling the bonus over to the next preorder. I've done BL2 -> AC3 -> Halo -> BO2 using the same account and saved CC. I ordered 2 Halo's from my first account so for the 2nd $25 coupon I created another account with my sister's info and used the coupon on there with a diff CC

MS store's website is a little crappy so it plays dumb from time to time -- you just have to get creative and try a bunch of things to get it to work

Workaround? One of my coupons worked, but the other one won't even give me an invalid code message. Anyone else have this problem?

I had 2 Halo $25 coupons and wanted 2 BO2 bonuses so I ordered 1 from my regular account and then created another account under my sister's name and used a diff email & CC for the 2nd order (same address)

#960 Scouter

Scouter

El Psy Kangaroo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:04 AM

is the microsoft site really slow? i haven't gotten an email or anything yet after preordering blops.

Friend code: 1091-7990-3911             Water Gyarados Octillery Frogadier