$10 off pre-orders $39.99 and up, Newegg

batman001c

CAGiversary!
Just got an email from Newegg with a code for $10 off pre-orders $39.99 and up. Expires 11:59 PST on 9/9/12 or sooner based on fund availability. May not be combined with other promo codes or discounts. Max discount of $10 per order.

BTENANF35

http://www.newegg.com/Store/Games.aspx?name=Gaming

*States only one use per customer*

*Recent purchase from Newegg may be required to be eligible*

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, got the email this morning. I had to cancel my old Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition preorder and reorder so I could get $10 off.

Thanks, OP.

I pre-ordered Scribblenauts Unlimited for the WiiU.

I've heard good things about the series, but never tried it out. Is it worth it for $40?(If not, I can always cancel my order.)

Maybe it's one of those codes like the last time? It may only work for people that have recently ordered from them?

Worked on Soul Sacrifice, but failed on any order afterward. Might be some kerfuffle on their end, or they ran out of codes.

It actually says at the top of my email

"As a small token of our thanks for your recent purchase of a Tales of Vesperia Xbox 360 Game namco, "

which i ordered 7/19

[quote name='Jinque']It actually says at the top of my email

"As a small token of our thanks for your recent purchase of a Tales of Vesperia Xbox 360 Game namco, "[/QUOTE]

That explains it. I've bought 2 games from them recently.

Thanks OP for the heads up. I don't seem to ever receive Newegg emails anymore.

Rats!! I was hoping to get $10 off Kirby but I'm ineligible as well. I just bought 2 Band Heros from them too. Disappointment. Hopefully they do a general preorder deal like this again in the next 2 weeks.

[quote name='barrit']Maybe it's one of those codes like the last time? It may only work for people that have recently ordered from them?[/QUOTE]

That's what the e-mail I got said. Anyway, preordered the Kirby collection. Gotta cancel my Amazon order before I forget

It's working for me on Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition and standard edition... I'm torn whether the special edition is worth it or not though. What do you guys think?

I hope that everyone is getting the bonus edition of Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed. I think it's going to be a first print thing. I hope it is.

Edit: And it didn't work for me. :whistle2:(

Thanks, it worked for me, preordered Killzone Mercenary
smile.gif

did you people miss the one that worked for everybody not that long ago? lol

still cool it came back. but i think im preordered out damn you newegg....damn you....

Excellent timing, now that Kirby's Dream Collection is available for preorder. Saw the email a bit ago and already got my order in. :D

[quote name='FurryCurry']I hope that everyone is getting the bonus edition of Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed. I think it's going to be a first print thing. I hope it is.[/QUOTE]

Ah that'd be a pretty good one to get for only $30 after coupon.

[quote name='kayne2000']did you people miss the one that worked for everybody not that long ago? lol

still cool it came back. but i think im preordered out damn you newegg....damn you....[/QUOTE]

I personally didn't, but there are new games available for pre-order that weren't when that one was active.

[quote name='dubleo']Newegg beats Amazon for games now?[/QUOTE]

They have been suprprising me too for a while now. I switched all my preorders to Newegg and i'll save like 150 bucks after Amazon. Most of Amazon's are 59.99 and I have a bunch at NewEgg at 44.99, and a few at 47.99.

You miss out on some retailer specific crap but on day two I won't even remember what it was I was supposed to be getting.

[quote name='TheOmegaSoldier']They have been suprprising me too for a while now. I switched all my preorders to Newegg and i'll save like 150 bucks after Amazon. Most of Amazon's are 59.99 and I have a bunch at NewEgg at 44.99, and a few at 47.99.

You miss out on some retailer specific crap but on day two I won't even remember what it was I was supposed to be getting.[/QUOTE]

Amen, brother. Amen.

I think I'm going to jump on Ragnark. It just looks like a lot of fun. I wish I knew even one person with a Vita, though... lol

I tried pre-ordering something else and it didn't work. Upon closer inspection the email reads "one use per customer." Will update OP. Oh well, I've spent way too much on Newegg already anyways.

[quote name='Ninjouzata']Yes! Scored the RO: Merc Edition! First time pre-ordering a game, but I couldn't pass up getting it for the same price as standard lol[/QUOTE]

I hope they don't mail it in a bubble mailer. I know a few people who ordered collector editions from them in the past and they arrived crushed.

Thanks OP, preordered Kirby dream collection for $29.99. Huge backlog but could not pass this up for a deal like that.

[quote name='ger2396']I was denied, so the code is tied to your email address?[/QUOTE]

yes. also only worked once for me.

pwned.

Got Kirby. I really wish this code could be used more than once so I could split a big order when they did the $10 code last time.

Got the code because I bought God of War Saga. Cant decide between Castlevania and Luigis Mansion 2 3ds. I have a huge backlog but those games probably wont drop in price for awhile. Leaning toward Luigi's Mansion since its a first party Nitnendo title.

I actually have a quick question about preordering starcraft 2 heart of swarm from newegg. Seeing how newegg lists it at $60 while amazon lists it at $39.99, if the retail price really is indeed $39.99 and newegg changes it to the new price, would this coupon still apply, making my purchase price $29.99?

[quote name='cantonpop']I actually have a quick question about preordering starcraft 2 heart of swarm from newegg. Seeing how newegg lists it at $60 while amazon lists it at $39.99, if the retail price really is indeed $39.99 and newegg changes it to the new price, would this coupon still apply, making my purchase price $29.99?[/QUOTE]

These coupons are fairly new I doubt anyone will have come across your situation yet..

bread's done
Back