• Please log in to reply
287 replies to this topic

#241 JohnnyBeeGoode

JohnnyBeeGoode

I think Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (PS4) is fantastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:53 PM

Those Wii games make me laugh...

Yep, there are some good'uns..."Santa Claus Comes To Town", etc.
Posted Image

#242 sillymonkey321

sillymonkey321

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

in for a copy of Syndicate PS3. Shame that the ps3 version of Silent Hill HD collection isn't discounted like the 360 version or i'd get that too.

#243 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

25-Star General of the PSNOT

• CAGiversary!

Both Rage's just got free shipping (only one had it just a minute ago), so maybe they're going through and adding it to a few more games....hopefully.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (9/25/14): Don't Tell Me What to Do, Pharm!

#244 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:56 PM

Bit on Yakuza since it seems critics are meh on it but Amazon User reviews sold me on it. Plus checking out Ebay and Amazon this seems like a great price.

Can't bite on Halo: CEA since I played the original multiple times over back in 2001-2002. It's a great game, but unless I've never played the original of a title, I'm not going to buy a remastered version.
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#245 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:57 PM

Bit on Yakuza since it seems critics are meh on it but Amazon User reviews sold me on it. Plus checking out Ebay and Amazon this seems like a great price.

Can't bite on Halo: CEA since I played the original multiple times over back in 2001-2002. It's a great game, but unless I've never played the original of a title, I'm not going to buy a remastered version.

I decided to bite on Halo since you can sell the MP DLC for $7-8 right now on Ebay making the game about $6.

#246 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:59 PM

I decided to bite on Halo since you can sell the MP DLC for $7-8 right now on Ebay making the game about $6.

Ooh, good idea. I even saw one that sold for $14 a few weeks ago.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#247 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:59 PM

I can do that final Warthog run by memory, even on legendary. Protip: Don't bother stopping to shoot, just keep going forward at maximum speed.

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#248 stewie75

stewie75

JoeyJoeJoeJrShabadoo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:00 PM

for anyone that's ordered Twisted Metal from Gamefly before, did it come with the TM:Black code? I know the LE was supposed to be limited, but you know... just wondering.

#249 ghostman123

ghostman123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:01 PM

Is there a page for this sale or they just random price drops on the site?

#250 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:01 PM

The Amazon user reviews are enticing me, as well, but...as I said in my last post, I've got the prior two installments in my backlog. :bomb: Will this drop to this price range in the future...?

What to do, what to do? :-k

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps4: Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/29]:  :ps3: Rayman Origins (5/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#251 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:02 PM

I don't see any of my wants budging in price, so I guess I'm done here.

16Z462z.jpg

#252 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

• CAGiversary!

for anyone that's ordered Twisted Metal from Gamefly before, did it come with the TM:Black code? I know the LE was supposed to be limited, but you know... just wondering.

Some reported getting it, and some didn't. So it's definitely a crapshoot on that one.

#253 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

So far no official tweet, email, or information from the Head Cheap Ass. So we're just sorting the free shipping category by used prices and reporting what we find.

#254 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

For now it is just random. Maybe they will make a link later.
Posted Image

#255 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:03 PM

I've wanted to check out one of the Yakuza PS3 games, which one is the best?

#256 Tonious

Tonious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Seems like it depends on where it ships from if you get the LE edition or not. Some on here got during the last sale, some didn't.

#257 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

The Amazon user reviews are enticing me, as well, but...as I said in my last post, I've got the prior two installments in my backlog. :bomb: Will this drop to this price range in the future...?

Buy it, don't hesistate. Once this hits Slick Deals (it hasn't yet), your chance of getting in on it drop to almost nil.

As far as Yakuza games, I only have Yakuza 4 which I picked up with extra content from Kmart for $14.99. If you can find it there, it should be the same price.

#258 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:04 PM

If you want to get the most out of the story, get Yakuza 3, watch the recap videos included in the game for the first two titles, then play that and continue into Yakuza 4 if you like what you play.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps4: Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

#259 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

in for a copy of Syndicate PS3. Shame that the ps3 version of Silent Hill HD collection isn't discounted like the 360 version or i'd get that too.

Be sure to read all of the reviews for both versions since they were released with a lot of bugs and only the PS3 version received a patch, which still didn't fix everything. The 360 version will never get a patch (which is why you're seeing it discounted).

#260 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Well Yakuza 4 got the $10 Black Friday treatment last year so there is that. $15 is pretty cheap though...only place I see it cheaper is Gamefly in a month. :)

#261 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:05 PM

I liked 4 the best, but 3 is still good as well.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#262 Backlog_Overload

Backlog_Overload

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:05 PM

Don't know if its been posted yet, but Fear 3 for ps3 is $12.99 free shipping.

#263 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:06 PM

If you want to get the most out of the story, get Yakuza 3, watch the recap videos included in the game for the first two titles, then play that and continue into Yakuza 4 if you like what you play.

Thanks. I'm hoping that Yakuza 1&2 HD Collection exists and makes it over to the US too.

#264 vic_x51

vic_x51

World Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:07 PM

every yakuza game is heavily story driven, kinda like metal gear. So if you start at a newer one, you miss out on alot of the past story stuff and character relations. There are previous story summaries in each game however but they just skim it but you get the idea. The best one overall is between 3 or 4 depending on taste.

On a side note im nervous of picking up dead souls cause i hear so many negative reviews and i hate frustrating games due to bad controls.

#265 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:08 PM

Buy it, don't hesistate. Once this hits Slick Deals (it hasn't yet), your chance of getting in on it drop to almost nil.

Darn you. Darn you to heck. I picked up that and Halo: CEA. :booty:

Selling the multiplayer DLC from the latter will cushion the blow to my wallet slightly, so thanks for mentioning that, cancerman1120. :)

Cloud_Squall78.png

#266 MrBeatdown

MrBeatdown

DumbAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:08 PM

Well, my wallet is safe. I was hoping for PS3 Saints Row of WWE 12 deals.

Ah well. You win this time, backlog.

#267 BiggNick

BiggNick

One Man Army

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:09 PM

As far as Yakuza games, I only have Yakuza 4 which I picked up with extra content from Kmart for $14.99. If you can find it there, it should be the same price.

Pciked one up. Have Yakuza 3, skipped 4, and got this one. Can't pass on anything Zombie related since 1982!
Every man dies; not every man really lives...

#268 ray2dee

ray2dee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:14 PM

Well I'm guessing Halo: CEA is never going to hit 9.99 because of that map pack so I'll bite on that plus Sonic Generations, cant beat it at that price

#269 PikaZeroX

PikaZeroX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:20 PM

Got Twisted Metal, typically do used games still come with online passes? First time getting a game that comes with one from GameFly so I'm curious. Thanks guys!

#270 Ronz

Ronz

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:22 PM

Well I'm guessing Halo: CEA is never going to hit 9.99 because of that map pack so I'll bite on that plus Sonic Generations, cant beat it at that price

Picked these up as well. Recently released Sonic games make me nervous but at that price i'll give it a shot.