66 replies to this topic

#61 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:31 AM

What exactly is "misconduct"...?

Means you fucked up!

or doing something you shouldn't be doing at your job as in stealing, changing things in a system that you are not suppose to be changing and so on...

What I don't understand is this: Why spend tens of thousands of dollars putting yourself thru 3 to 4 years of college, bust your ass to get passing state test exams, apply to so many schools to finally landing your job you busted your ass for during the past few years only to flush it down the toilet by doing this shit? Not only did you put yourself in a financial hole but now the chances of you working as a teacher is thrown out the window.

#62 keithp

keithp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:29 PM

Well, ANOTHER case has surfaced, this time (get this!) it was a female high school teacher named Sarah Jones that was also a Cinncinatti Bengals cheerleader! She had sex with one of her 17 yr old students, and apparently they are still together. She plead guilty and received 5 years of "diversion', which I guess is like probation since it requires Jones to report to a probation officer and undergo drug tests.

Link to story

And of course some obligatory pics of the woman:

Posted Image

http://www.gadailyne...e=article_large

#63 pacifickarma

pacifickarma

Master of Orion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:36 PM

I am a male high school teacher, and I have had female students throw themselves at me. I've never been tempted to cross the line.

#64 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:51 PM

I think some states have criminal laws against teachers having sex with students. Maybe some of those even include students who are 18 as long as they're enrolled etc. I can't imagine most prosecutors pressing charges in that case (assuming the law applies to 18+ high school students) though since the student is an adult. So it would just be a job misconduct thing that could cost them their teaching license/certification etc.

#65 keithp

keithp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:54 PM

I am a male high school teacher, and I have had female students throw themselves at me. I've never been tempted to cross the line.

A buddy of mine is a college professor and says the same thing. The thing I don't get is that this woman is attractive and could get lots of men, but yet she chose to go for an underage kid?? It makes no sense.

#66 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:24 AM

A buddy of mine is a college professor and says the same thing. The thing I don't get is that this woman is attractive and could get lots of men, but yet she chose to go for an underage kid?? It makes no sense.

Cougar before she is even a cougar.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#67 pacifickarma

pacifickarma

Master of Orion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:12 AM

The thing I don't get is that this woman is attractive and could get lots of men, but yet she chose to go for an underage kid?? It makes no sense.

There will always be girls with self-esteem and daddy issues out there. The girls that have tried to come on to me in my classroom always seemed to have serious daddy-abandonment issues.