Dust 514 Beta Code Giveaway

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]28354[/IMG-R]CAGs who have been members for 1 year+ can now grab a beta code for Dust 514, a PS3 free-to-play first person shooter set in the Eve Online universe. Check back daily if you are a newer CAG.

UPDATE: Sorry, codes are gone.

:ps3: Dust 514 Beta Codes

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SynGamer']If I'm a PS+ member...I don't need this, right?[/QUOTE]

Right. They're free for +. Has mediocre rating though, I passed on it.

Don't waste your time or hdd space. This game is embarrassing. And don't even try to defend it with "it's a beta."

[quote name='FromChaos']Don't waste your time or hdd space. This game is embarrassing. And don't even try to defend it with "it's a beta."[/QUOTE]

Care to elaborate?

[quote name='FromChaos']Don't waste your time or hdd space. This game is embarrassing. And don't even try to defend it with "it's a beta."[/QUOTE]

Sick review dude. You've totally swayed me not to try it for myself.

[quote name='H3YN0W']Right. They're free for +. Has mediocre rating though, I passed on it.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't go by said rating for this, it's not at all indicative of the truth.. most people can't even get in yet, and it only worked on certain days.

It's a revolutionary game. Look into it some more. Or don't and we'll tell you all about it :)

Ug...the first thing that the game does when you launch it is download a 2.3 GB 'patch'.:wall:

It's going quick enough mind you but come on console makers and just fucking copy Steam already.

anybody who doesn't want their code please share to the less fortunate! i would love to try out this game!

I keep getting to 38% downloaded and then it either stops downloading and/or errors me out of PSN. I guess I'll try again tomorrow.

[quote name='jbroush99']I keep getting to 38% downloaded and then it either stops downloading and/or errors me out of PSN. I guess I'll try again tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

do you have enough space in you Hard Drive>??

Shweet. I was intrigued by the game, so now I can decide for myself if it's worth purchasing later. :D Thanks a bunch, Cheapy and Supah-programmah John!

Sweeeeeet! We were about to get Plus to try it out, just saved us $50, ppreciate it!

Edit:

Nevermind, no codes remaining apparently. :(

bread's done
Back