Starbucks - Scribblenauts Remix = Free for iOS

Kuma

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Starbucks is offering Scribblenauts Remix for free as their Pick of the week coupon. It works for iOS only. Sorry if its been posted, but I couldnt find it

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang it. Finally one of these I want and the Starbucks near me (I've tried three) no longer give out the free cards.

This is pure gravy for free.

Love these Pick of the Week cards. First one I ever got was the "Monster at the End of this Book". My kid loves it.

[quote name='stevo1002']Dang it. Finally one of these I want and the Starbucks near me (I've tried three) no longer give out the free cards.[/QUOTE]

Please correct me if wrong, but it looks like you can download the Pick of the Week if you're on their Wifi, w/o even having to use a download card! The download card is to redeem it at another time.

http://www.starbucks.com/coffeehouse/entertainment/pick-of-the-week

The link above will work on their wifi, but will kick over to a "sorry" page if you're not.

From that page:

Just to let you know – you can only download these in our stores, through the Wi-Fi Landing Page, or directly from the iTunes store if you have picked up a Pick of the Week card from a Starbucks store.

How to get your free Pick of the Week:

1. Come into one of our stores and log on our free Wi-Fi
2. Click into the Starbucks Digital Network
3. Find the Entertainment section
4. Locate iTunes Pick of the Week and Download it.

Sweet! Thanks for the heads up, OP! Don't really need a pumpkin spice latte for the 3rd day in a row, but might stop in to pick up a code for the gf's iphone. And another pumpkin spice latte. Dammit. lol

Checked out the two closest to me, and no cards at mine, either (I know I got a song one there last year, but I guess they must have stopped carrying the promos since then or something). Oh well.

[quote name='ehkzibiht']That math makes absolutely no sense.[/QUOTE]

What's so hard to understand about it? You take away Scirbblenauts Remix from Starbucks and you get a free operating system.

So, do I just walk in and get a card or do I have to actually buy something? I've never been to Starbucks, so I don't know how this works. I don't have iOS yet, but I will whenever my wife's phone contract runs out and I'd love to get this for it because Scribblenauts is one of my favorite games ever.

If anyone has any extra codes they're giving away, I'll take one. I'll probably just try to get on their free wi-fi to see if I can download it, though.

EDIT: as of 9/11 I have NONE left.

I grabbed almost 30 of those Pick of the Week tickets, PM me if you want one.

[quote name='ZombieToast']So, do I just walk in and get a card or do I have to actually buy something? I've never been to Starbucks, so I don't know how this works. I don't have iOS yet, but I will whenever my wife's phone contract runs out and I'd love to get this for it because Scribblenauts is one of my favorite games ever.[/QUOTE]

If they have them, they're usually just a stack of cards sitting out on the counter by the register near the CDs and stuff, so you could probably grab it. Can't guarantee that nobody would say anything or you wouldn't get any looks for it, though...hehe

Btw, thanks to everyone offering extra codes. My girlfriend's going to check the Starbucks on her campus today (it's for her phone, anyway), but if it's a no go, I might hit you up in a PM.

[quote name='willster98']I grabbed almost 30 of those Pick of the Week tickets, PM me if you want one.[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!

I still have around 5 codes left but if you want one you have to PM me, as I have not been keeping tabs on this forum...thanks guys! Enjoy.

[quote name='willster98']I still have around 5 codes left but if you want one you have to PM me, as I have not been keeping tabs on this forum...thanks guys! Enjoy.[/QUOTE]
Many thanks!

I have one more left so I am just going to post it into the open forum:

PXPT3XM4X66T

I am officially out. Enjoy the codes guys!

[quote name='willster98']I have one more left so I am just going to post it into the open forum:

PXPT3XM4X66T

I am officially out. Enjoy the codes guys![/QUOTE]
Got it! Thank you very much, greatly appreciated! Saves me a trip to Starbucks.

[quote name='willster98']I grabbed almost 30 of those Pick of the Week tickets, PM me if you want one.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Pick of the Week is the only reason I even bother stepping into Starbucks. I didn't know they'd have Picks that weren't songs, but here's Scribblenauts this week and last week was the first Artemis Fowl book. Cool stuff. And thanks for being the first to bring this to my attention, OP.

would anyone like to trade a code for a free game rental at redbox please. (code expires 9/7/2012 @ 11:59pm) (I have the redbox code and i want the scribblenauts code)

I took around 20-30 of these codes from the starbucks i was near yesterday. PM me for a code, i'll send PMs as I have time!

If someone has a spare code, could you PM me? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Got one, thanks!!!

[quote name='dark_inchworm']I didn't know they'd have Picks that weren't songs, but here's Scribblenauts this week and last week was the first Artemis Fowl book.[/QUOTE]

First I ever grabbed was the "Monster at the End of the Book" app for my kid. He loves it.

Anyone begging for a code, you realize you can just walk into a Starbucks and grab one right?
And why are dicks grabbing like 30 of these cards? Stop catering to the lazy asses on this forum and make them leave their chairs once in a while.

[quote name='akir']Anyone begging for a code, you realize you can just walk into a Starbucks and grab one right?
And why are dicks grabbing like 30 of these cards? Stop catering to the lazy asses on this forum and make them leave their chairs once in a while.[/QUOTE]

We "lazy asses" are at work. At a job. Not being lazy.

And despite the popular joke that there's a Starbucks at every corner, they are not all in walking distance.

[quote name='akir']Anyone begging for a code, you realize you can just walk into a Starbucks and grab one right?
And why are dicks grabbing like 30 of these cards? Stop catering to the lazy asses on this forum and make them leave their chairs once in a while.[/QUOTE]
some Starbucks don't participate and others might have workers that might just take them all or just don't stock them

[quote name='akir']Anyone begging for a code, you realize you can just walk into a Starbucks and grab one right?[/QUOTE]

Some of us don't have a Starbucks near us and can't travel an hour to get a card. Thanks for sharing codes.

[quote name='akir']Anyone begging for a code, you realize you can just walk into a Starbucks and grab one right?[/QUOTE]

Some of us don't have a Starbucks near us and can't travel an hour to get a card. Thanks for sharing codes.

[quote name='willster98']I still have around 5 codes left but if you want one you have to PM me, as I have not been keeping tabs on this forum...thanks guys! Enjoy.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the code!

And some of us have already went to a couple of Starbucks and were unlucky getting any cards due to them being OoS

Bummer, two Starbucks and zero luck. If anyone is able to help a cag brother out I, and kid appreciate it. If not I will cross my fingers and try a third.

bread's done
Back