Asura's Wrath PS3 or 360 - $23.95 shipped at eStarland

Does anyone have any history with eStarland? I feel a bit wary of ordering from a vendor I've never heard of, especially when the price they offer is 50% that of the lowest price this game has been for the PS3...

eStarland is reputable. Done a lot of business with them. 360 version is the same price if anyone has credit and wants to grab it there.

[quote name='imac2much']Does anyone have any history with eStarland? I feel a bit wary of ordering from a vendor I've never heard of, especially when the price they offer is 50% that of the lowest price this game has been for the PS3...[/QUOTE]

Great company that has already done right by me. Over the past few years, I have more game trade ins and purchases with them than any other company.

eStarland is legit, visited their store many times even though it is a 2 hour drive for me.

The PS3 version of Asura's Wrath however...it's playable but the screen tearing is obnoxious and at times the frame dips prevent you from hitting the QTE's accurately. Didn't stop me from finishing the game, but I did exchange it for the 360 version immediately after finishing it.

[quote name='frankmackeyspam']Ordered. Thanks! Never heard of eStarland, so I'm trusting you on this one. Don't let me down! ;)[/QUOTE]

Yea, i trade alot of stuff there - especially since they still take older systems. Usually use the trade credit to buy figures more than games. :)

bread's done
Back