Valkyria Chronicles 3: Complete Artwork - $29.69 Preorder

[quote name='roymustang']Wow didn't even though there was a Valkyria Chronicles 3. Makes me sad to hear that I'll never play it apparently...[/QUOTE]

=/ I know, it's suppose to be better than 2. There is some group currently working on a fan translation patch though. Hopefully, some how some way Sega would be convince to bring it over officially.

Oh cool, I just noticed this several hours ago. I still haven't got around in getting the second one. I need to play the second game soon from my backlog. I really hope to see Valkyria Chronicles 3 make it to North America in some form eventually.

I still wish Sega take the original VC, slap VC2 and VC3 with HD upgrades (even if VC3 is subtitled), put all three on one disc and release it. I would gladly pay $60 for that.

I could not get into VC2 only because I cannot stand the PSP controls.

hate the fact that psp is just dead in the west. where in japan, psp owners are still getting decent new content. blame the pirates, but i bought my copies of VC2. one digital and one umd.

[quote name='Vinny']I still wish Sega take the original VC, slap VC2 and VC3 with HD upgrades (even if VC3 is subtitled), put all three on one disc and release it. I would gladly pay $60 for that.

I could not get into VC2 only because I cannot stand the PSP controls.[/QUOTE]

I wish they would.. and then add trophy support for VC1 on top of it. That would be pretty awesome.

Glad to see that VC2 did well enough for them to bring the VC3 artbook over.

Going to wait and see if I can get this to show up in my gold box, but if it doesn't by the weekend, I'll just preorder it.

Got to take advantage of no taxes on Amazon while I can >_>

I'm picking up VC2 pretty soon, I might get this too.[quote name='heyheyhey11']hate the fact that psp is just dead in the west. where in japan, psp owners are still getting decent new content. blame the pirates, but i bought my copies of VC2. one digital and one umd.[/QUOTE]

I hear ya. I wish they would bring over Final Fantasy type-O, Persona 2: Eternal Punishment and of course VC3.

I think we'll probably end up getting Persona. In fact, I'd be rather shocked if we didn't. The other two, though, aren't looking so promising at this point.

Pretty surprised that Type-0 was skipped over by Square, but yeah, Eternal Punishment already has a decent translation laying around, so Atlus USA only has to translate the new Tatsuya scenario I believe.

They probably will announce it after P4 Golden is released.

I really wanted type-O. I think there is a demo in the japanese psn store, I'm thinking of making an account real quick to try it out. Maybe they have a VC3 demo too?

There is a demo for VC3, and it's crazy good.

I put about 40 hours into VC2 when it came out and completely lost interest. I kept trying to go back, but it still just loses me. I adored the first one, though.

^ awesome I'll download the demo for VC3 & FF type-O. If anyone wants to try it out there are guides to make a japanese account on youtube & here . But the demos are in japanese (duh)

I bought the VC1 artbook because I loved the game, and its characters had a lot of meaning to me. Just can't see myself picking this one up if I can't play the game.

Hello,
Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below has changed, and we need to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

Sega, Raita Honjou "Valkyria Chronicles 3: Complete Artworks"
Estimated arrival date: March 28, 2013

... :(

[quote name='Vinny']I still wish Sega take the original VC, slap VC2 and VC3 with HD upgrades (even if VC3 is subtitled), put all three on one disc and release it. I would gladly pay $60 for that.

I could not get into VC2 only because I cannot stand the PSP controls.[/QUOTE]

We always say this but we also always end up saying "Meh too much in my backlog, I'll wait till it hits 20."
*it hits 20*
"I can wait till it hits below 20..."
*wallet pulsates*

bread's done
Back