[DEAD] $12 off all Video Game Preorders $49.99 and up @ Newegg again

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#61 Jinque

Jinque

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:14 PM

Has sony say how they will handle cross-buy? Physical games would mean they need to include a voucher code which on 1 hand means people can just sell the code which would reduce their Vita software sales # but on the other hand combat used game prices much more effectively then $10 codes for extra/online content. I think it's more likely that they will promote this for PSN sales only... which they already do for a number of games.

#62 htz

htz

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:17 PM

Has sony say how they will handle cross-buy? Physical games would mean they need to include a voucher code which on 1 hand means people can just sell the code which would reduce their Vita software sales # but on the other hand combat used game prices much more effectively then $10 codes for extra/online content. I think it's more likely that they will promote this for PSN sales only... which they already do for a number of games.

They could go the portal 2 route... which requires you to have the disc and both systems turned on to activate the digital download voucher. This should reduce the amount of people trying to sell off the digital voucher.

#63 SchumiF1

SchumiF1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:57 PM

Awesome! Pre-ordered GTA5, Last of Us, Last Guardian, Dragon's Crown and Ni No Kuni. Granted I get sales tax for being in NJ but still a good deal and can always cancel later.
Posted Image

#64 billydeewilliams

billydeewilliams

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:04 PM

for those that dont know the deal and list is on their video games page

#65 Xellos2099

Xellos2099

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:12 PM

Any idea if tekken tag 2 include the bonus character if it is from newegg?

#66 jl_rival

jl_rival

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:20 PM

Thanks newegg, I pre ordered Forza Horizon Limited Collector's Edition! I'm pre ordering it now before they sell out like Forza 4's Limited Edition(which I got :D). I'm also thinking of getting the Resident 6 Anthology Edition
[URL="http://gamercards.exophase.com/xbl/user/JL%20Mafia/"]Posted Image[/URL]

#67 shmanthony

shmanthony

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:33 PM

Its not working for FIFA 13. Did I do something wrong?

#68 Zeferino64

Zeferino64

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:09 PM

Its not working for FIFA 13. Did I do something wrong?

The price is $49.99 and up. Do you have the one that cost that much? I tryed the PS3 version and it works.

#69 y2kenjination

y2kenjination

Korean Inferno

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:27 PM

Thanks! Just pre-ordered:

Dead or Alive 5
DmC
Tomb Raider
Metal Gear Rising
The Last of Us
Remember Me
Dragon's Crown
Beyond: Two Souls
The Last Guardian :(
Posted Image

#70 Boss★Moogle

Boss★Moogle

てぃもの魂の伴侶

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 12:58 AM

I pre-ordered Black Ops II, all the other games I'll pick up during Black Friday as they'll be cheaper than $47.99.

ostzsk.jpg

#71 GuyManDude

GuyManDude

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:08 AM

Will pre-ordering from newegg get me the borderlands pre-order bonus content?

I don't believe so, but I plan on shooting Gearbox an e-mail to see if they can send me a voucher. I'm not expecting to get the pre-order goodies (through Newegg or Gearbox), but we shall see.

#72 TotalHenshin

TotalHenshin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:23 AM

Wish they would do another $10 off $39.99 and up... I forgot to pre-order Animal Crossing 3DS when that was happening.

#73 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:23 AM

I'm sure there will be many more of those before that comes out.

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#74 GaMeR_2007

GaMeR_2007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:50 AM

^ Yeah I'm thinking that now too. I hope they do more of the $15 off promos.

#75 Rhett

Rhett

Global Defense Initiative

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 02:13 AM

Anyone know how Newegg is on release-day delivery? Is it even possible?
Steam: Rhett816

#76 infamy

infamy

Posted 08 September 2012 - 02:35 AM

Thanks newegg, I pre ordered Forza Horizon Limited Collector's Edition! I'm pre ordering it now before they sell out like Forza 4's Limited Edition(which I got :D). I'm also thinking of getting the Resident 6 Anthology Edition

I'm doing the same thing with Forza Horizon LE, except getting the Archives Collection since I don't have RE: CVX so it's better in my eyes. Might get the Halo 4 LE and maybe Sly or something.

[currently playing]

:360: Forza 5, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Killer Instinct, Rayman Legends

:ps3: Anarchy Reigns

:baby: My beautiful baby daughter

#77 Braxis

Braxis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 02:44 AM

Any idea if tekken tag 2 include the bonus character if it is from newegg?

no

#78 Jackie Chandler

Jackie Chandler

Jamanandayo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 03:11 AM

I was literally JUST thinking how great it would be if Newegg ran one of these again soon. I've been wanting to change my Black Ops II pre-orders to the Hardened Editions.

The irony is that it doesn't seem to work on them right now. I'll see about e-mailing customer service about it.

#79 Ginger Junk

Ginger Junk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 03:40 AM

Thanks. Just ordered Dishonored.

I'm thinking of ordering The Last Of Us and Bioshock Infinite but they were both delayed so it's kind of early. Can I cancel an order if I want to?

#80 watcher0

watcher0

CAGmeister

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 03:43 AM

This would be great if any new games that I want were available to preorder since the last deal.
[URL="http://direct2drive.tellapal.com/a/clk/mgkpx"][/URL]

#81 kelo360

kelo360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:34 AM

I believe you can cancel orders easily on newegg's site after placing orders. They also don't charge till it ships so it's better to lock in your deals early.

#82 djduke316

djduke316

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:42 AM

Anyone knows if it's easy for them to cancel an item of an existing order without cancelling the whole thing? I have a couple games from the last promotion ($10 off 39.99 and up) that I want to get rid of and I too would like to get the Mercenary edition for Raganork.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#83 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:00 AM

ok maybe im blind.. where do you enter this code? I see no spot for promotional codes. Only one for giftcards

*edit* something was weird in my browser, guess the ad block stuff was somehow not showing all the options, got it

Got Ragnarok Odyssey collectors edition.. even though i dont have a vita =P Im debating if i should get another copy of Code of Princess as well, and Ragnarok Tactics.
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#84 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:12 AM

I'm also thinking of getting the Resident 6 Anthology Edition

I was thinking this, but then I thought about BB and seeing if it would be possible to PM it when the regular edition eventually goes on sale. (You know it will within 30 days.)

Think that would fly?

#85 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:43 AM

I couldn't pass up Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition! After code and tax it comes to $40.74, not too bad, especially for the game and extras.

Posted Image

#86 Zeferino64

Zeferino64

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:00 AM

Anyone knows if it's easy for them to cancel an item of an existing order without cancelling the whole thing? I have a couple games from the last promotion ($10 off 39.99 and up) that I want to get rid of and I too would like to get the Mercenary edition for Raganork.

Nope you have to cancel the whole list. This is why the newest code for $12 off is for one game per order but can be used for multiple orders.

What in your list? If there a lot of $49.99 and up you can use that code. If it a lot that is below that then you'll have to wait for a new code.

#87 Robotronfiend

Robotronfiend

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:18 PM

Thanks OP! I cancelled my pre-order of Tekken Tag 2 from amazon (offer $0 credit, some bikini outfits and a Snoop Dog (Lion) stage).

Hello Newegg, I'm listening now. I promise I won't automatically just pre-order stuff through amazon.com. :-)

#88 Randolph4233

Randolph4233

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 03:46 PM

Well what do you guys think, Pre-order Assassins Creed 3, or wait three weeks and see if it is a black Friday sale like Revelations was?

#89 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:03 PM

Well what do you guys think, Pre-order Assassins Creed 3, or wait three weeks and see if it is a black Friday sale like Revelations was?

It's a Ubisoft game. Even if it isn't part of a BF sale, I guarantee it'll be on sale for at least $39.99 by Christmas, possibly lower.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/22]:  :ps3: MGS3 HD (4.75/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#90 Randolph4233

Randolph4233

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:46 PM

Thanks OP!! I just pre-ordered GTA 5, NHL 13, and South Park!

After getting The Witcher 2 for $10 at Best Buy, and Darsiders 2 and Sleeping Dogs for $30 each at Toysrus, this has been an amazing week for deals! Let's hope Amazon gets their head out of their ass, and starts offering some sweet deals soon.