[DEAD] $12 off all Video Game Preorders $49.99 and up @ Newegg again

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#91 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:56 PM

ok maybe im blind.. where do you enter this code? I see no spot for promotional codes. Only one for giftcards

*edit* something was weird in my browser, guess the ad block stuff was somehow not showing all the options, got it

Got Ragnarok Odyssey collectors edition.. even though i dont have a vita =P Im debating if i should get another copy of Code of Princess as well, and Ragnarok Tactics.

Just so you know they will not ship it in a box.

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

Looking for Danganronpa Anime Expo edition.  Please PM me if you have it for sale.

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#92 masher

masher

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:54 PM

fyi ttt2 dlc(characters,stages,skins) is free.gamestop preorders gets the dlc earlier then every1 else.

#93 GamerSavage

GamerSavage

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:32 PM

This promo code can't be applied to Call of Duty: Black Ops II special editions, only the game itself. I've tried twice to pre-order the Hardened Edition for PS3 and got this message (the first time I tried it was a $10 off code for my recent purchase of Madden 13):

"The promo code XXXXXXXXX is for a product not in your shopping cart. Please check your promo code and try again."

I've pre-ordered all of the games I want for now, don't know that I'll be pre-ordering any 2013 games anytime soon. I did have Tekken Tag 2 pre-ordered for $48 but had to cancel it. I did pre-order it at Best Buy after trading 4 games and getting $64 in credit. I too have given up on pre-ordering games from Amazon, the incentives just aren't there anymore.

#94 Schloob

Schloob

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:46 PM

Sweet deal. Already planned on getting Sesame Street for my sons b-day next month so this was a no-brainer. Will go ahead and then use the $10 code when I pre-order Halo 4 and do this deal all over again :)

#95 C-Zero

C-Zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:55 PM

This promo code can't be applied to Call of Duty: Black Ops II special editions, only the game itself. I've tried twice to pre-order the Hardened Edition for PS3 and got this message (the first time I tried it was a $10 off code for my recent purchase of Madden 13):

"The promo code XXXXXXXXX is for a product not in your shopping cart. Please check your promo code and try again."

I've pre-ordered all of the games I want for now, don't know that I'll be pre-ordering any 2013 games anytime soon. I did have Tekken Tag 2 pre-ordered for $48 but had to cancel it. I did pre-order it at Best Buy after trading 4 games and getting $64 in credit. I too have given up on pre-ordering games from Amazon, the incentives just aren't there anymore.

The ECA (glitch & discount) was the last thing that made pre-ordering from Amazon worth it.

#96 masterd919

masterd919

Games, games and more games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 02:27 AM

I pre-ordered Black Ops 2 and wrote one of their agents who specifically told me that Nuketown 2025 is being included in the order. It is listed in the product description, but very easy to miss.

I am contemplating ordering AC3 but I feel like it won't be long before it hits $40-45 anyways...Memories of last Black Friday tend to make me want to believe that.

These deals usually pop up every so often for certain games, so I'm hoping they run this at least one more time before the holiday season.

#97 GamerSavage

GamerSavage

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 02:51 AM

The ECA (glitch & discount) was the last thing that made pre-ordering from Amazon worth it.

Missed that one, I joined the ECA for free sometime last year. Amazon had some decent pre-order incentives until after Madden 13 came out (which I got from Newegg for $45). When $.99 release date delivery was yanked for non-Prime members/customers I threw in the towel. I wasn't about to start shelling out 8 bucks to get games on release day.

#98 thepoetvd776

thepoetvd776

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:10 AM

I'm just looking for a great Fifa 13 deal.

I wonder if Amazon is price matching these deals.

#99 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:22 AM

Thanks OP, preordered Metro Last Light, Far Cry 3, Bioshock Infinite, and Prey 2 for the PC for $37.99 each. Great deal, and now I'll decide if I wanna keep my preorders. Also preordered Dishonored for $47.99 for PC which I'll definitely keep

#100 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:47 AM

Ugh, I keep adding more games to my Newegg order lol, I wish the DoA5 CE wasn't GameStop exclusive since I would jump on that....ending up ordering the Kinect Avengers game as it looks like it would be entertaining to play with friends plus getting it for 38$ makes it seem more worth it.

659629.png?68329996

#101 djduke316

djduke316

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:06 AM

Nope you have to cancel the whole list. This is why the newest code for $12 off is for one game per order but can be used for multiple orders.

What in your list? If there a lot of $49.99 and up you can use that code. If it a lot that is below that then you'll have to wait for a new code.

1 x Ruin Playstation3 Game SONY

1 x Ruin PS Vita Games SONY

1 x Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Playstation3 Game KONAMI

1 x Assassins Creed III: Liberation PS Vita Games UBISOFT

1 x Dragon's Crown PS Vita Games ATLUS

1 x Dead or Alive 5 Playstation3 Game TECMO

1 x Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion Nintendo 3DS Game Disney

1 x Tomb Raider Xbox 360 Game SQUARE ENIX

1 x Kinect Sesame Street TV Xbox 360 Game Microsoft

1 x Mugen Souls Playstation3 Game KOEI

1 x Zone of Enders HD Collection Playstation3 Game KONAMI

1 x Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two Playstation3 Game Disney

1 x Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate Nintendo 3DS Game KONAMI

1 x Soul Sacrifice PS Vita Games SONY

1 x Persona 4 Golden w/PS Vita Skin PS Vita Games ATLUS

1 x Witch & The Hundred Knights Playstation3 Game NIS America

1 x Ragnarok Odyssey PS Vita Games XSEED Games

1 x Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Playstation3 Game NAMCO BANDAI Games

1 x Last Guardian Playstation3 Game SONY

1 x Code of Princes Nintendo 3DS Game ATLUS

1 x Skylander Giants Portal Owner Pack Playstation3 Game Activision

1 x Wonderbook: Book of Spells Playstation3 Game SONY

1 x The Last of Us Playstation3 Game SONY

1 x Dragon's Crown Playstation3 Game Atlus

1 x Paper Mario: Sticker Star Nintendo 3DS Game Nintendo

1 x Animal Crossing 3DS Nintendo 3DS Game Nintendo

1 x Beyond: Two Souls Playstation3 Game SONY

I have quite a few $39.99 games on the list, and actually the Sesame Street game was reduced to $30 after I preordered. But with all the Special Editions coming out (already preordered Mugen Souls limited from nisameria) I might as well cancel the whole order and hope they have a $40 code next time. Oh well.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#102 Jiggaloj

Jiggaloj

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:44 AM

Preordered Black Ops 2. Thanks OP.
----
Posted Image

#103 chibuki

chibuki

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:03 AM

I think the code EMCNANC23 is no longer valid now.

#104 kulaguy

kulaguy

3rd St. Saints!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:15 AM

I think the code EMCNANC23 is no longer valid now.

Yeah, deal's dead. Please lock and move to graveyard, mods.

#105 masterd919

masterd919

Games, games and more games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:24 AM

It won't be long until this deal makes a comeback, or at the very least, one by one deals for 48 bucks.

I've been seeing these for forever now, rarely have I seen over 84 games at one time applicable though.

I must have pre-ordered 7-8 separate orders.

#106 Calinks

Calinks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:51 PM

Ok, now I swore I pre-ordered about 3 games when this went down. There are no signs of me having preorders on my Newegg account. Anyboy else have this issue?
Follow me, @Calinks3 Twitter to talk Games, MMA, TV

#107 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:01 PM

Ok, now I swore I pre-ordered about 3 games when this went down. There are no signs of me having preorders on my Newegg account. Anyboy else have this issue?

If you made the orders over 30 days ago, you need to change that filter at the top. By default, it only shows the orders in the last 30 days.