133 replies to this topic

#61 daphatty

daphatty

VTEC Bitches!

• Super Moderators

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:59 AM

Yeah, I don't think even Sutter has the heart to

Spoiler

That would be too cheesy. Sutter is already turning Tara into Gemma v.2. No reason to add
Spoiler

I'm still pissed about
Spoiler

Posted Image

#62 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

@The7thNumber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:29 AM

Just finished watching the last episode. Man i wish Juice would just come clean about what he has heard with clay. Why does he always hold things inside. Its like i sit here thinking to myself, SAY SOMETHING!!!!!

I dont know what to think at the end, was gemma just falling asleep? I hope everyone is fine. If
Spoiler

TwitterIcon2.png the7thnumber.png

#63 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:38 AM

Did anyone else feel that the ending was almost a straight up Soprano's rip off?

Posted Image

#64 Will

Will

Official CAG Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:14 AM

Did anyone else feel that the ending was almost a straight up Soprano's rip off?

Thats exactly what I thought once I saw that tree limb.

http://www.cheapassg...trade-gone-bad/

Heroes.jpg
I dont trade out of the US anymore!!!!!!!

#65 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

@The7thNumber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:15 AM

Im starting to think clay is gunna get it in the end of this season. But whats going on with the deal with the feds? Jax needed Clay alive to get the guns deal, now they might kill him. So what about the feds/irish?

Im glad jax found out that gemma was high, i hate how all these people keep all these secrets. Hopefully gemma helps jax get proof for him, id hate to see her go back with clay and turn into an enemy trying to hurt jax's family.

And now we got copper going to spill the beans on juice, i used to like juice. But lately he doesnt even seem important. If anything he is getting closer and closer to clay which isnt good.

Personally i hope before this season ends, clay and juice die, so in the next season they can go back to being somewhat normal.

#66 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:24 AM

Was I the only one who noticed that they just kind of forgot about Chibbs after Frankie took him off at gunpoint?

#67 Will

Will

Official CAG Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:00 AM

Heroes.jpg

#68 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

@The7thNumber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:52 AM

Was I the only one who noticed that they just kind of forgot about Chibbs after Frankie took him off at gunpoint?

Well they couldnt follow him. Im just glad the coward didnt have the balls to kill him.

As for preview videos, i dont like to see whats coming up next week. I like to be totally surprised. :D

#69 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:05 AM

Well they couldnt follow him. Im just glad the coward didnt have the balls to kill him.

As for preview videos, i dont like to see whats coming up next week. I like to be totally surprised. :D

I know they couldn't follow him. It was just like, "Eh, maybe he'll make it back on his own, maybe not. I need to yell at my mom for smoking weed".

#70 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:44 AM

I know they couldn't follow him. It was just like, "Eh, maybe he'll make it back on his own, maybe not. I need to yell at my mom for smoking weed".

Lol, yeah I got the same kind of vibe, as if Chibs wasn't really priority #1.

Actually felt a little anxious when Frankie had the gun to the back of Chibs head and let out a sigh of relief afterwards.

Loved the end of the last episode when Jax puts Gemma's life options into perspective. Although I can see Jax/Tara ditching Gemma anyways after Clay is taken out and they don't need her anymore.

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#71 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:03 AM

Lol, yeah I got the same kind of vibe, as if Chibs wasn't really priority #1.

Actually felt a little anxious when Frankie had the gun to the back of Chibs head and let out a sigh of relief afterwards.

Loved the end of the last episode when Jax puts Gemma's life options into perspective. Although I can see Jax/Tara ditching Gemma anyways after Clay is taken out and they don't need her anymore.

What I can't get over is the amount of blood loss from cold cocking Chibs with the gun. They've done the same thing to others in the past and didn't show it flowing like that.

And that took some massive balls for Nero to make that comment about Gemma getting smacked enough all ready by the rest of the family.

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.

#72 Bezerker

Bezerker

Bezerker Barrage!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:52 AM

What plan do you think Clay has for those papers he had the nomads steal from the safe?

I have a feeling they will probably end up saving his life by blackmailing Jax/Gemma.

538822.png

#73 Will

Will

Official CAG Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:55 AM

Im sure JT will end up NOT being Jax's father.

Heroes.jpg

#74 Bezerker

Bezerker

Bezerker Barrage!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

Is it just me or does the stuff that Juice did (what seems like a long time ago) not seem that big a deal in comparison to all the murder, and the actual rico case w/ Otto?

Anyone else holding their breath when Otto was smelling Tara's wrist? I was about 75% sure he was going to take a bite out of her. I just sat there thinking "Oh, here it comes....".

538822.png

#75 Santurio

Santurio

The Ladies' BodyGuard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:16 PM

Is it just me or does the stuff that Juice did (what seems like a long time ago) not seem that big a deal in comparison to all the murder, and the actual rico case w/ Otto?

Anyone else holding their breath when Otto was smelling Tara's wrist? I was about 75% sure he was going to take a bite out of her. I just sat there thinking "Oh, here it comes....".

MAN! I thought the exact same thing.
She just knew it was gonna happen too...............but it never did.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#76 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

@The7thNumber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:25 AM

I thought he was going to bite her wrist too. Yeah i dont get how otto can be safe after turning on the club but juice cant be saved. I like juice, but it doesnt look good for him. Cant wait for next weeks show, 90 minutes long.

#77 Will

Will

Official CAG Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:11 AM

I was waiting for him to shank her from behind...pardon the pun.

Heroes.jpg

#78 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:19 AM

I can't believe none of you have mentioned how she was rubbing one out at the end of the episode.

#79 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:59 AM

I can't believe none of you have mentioned how she was rubbing one out at the end of the episode.

I was about to have some discourse with you guys about that.
Spoiler

In other news, according to the preview, next episode will be an extended 90 minutes. I hope they put the extra meat of the episode to good use. Only four episodes left.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#80 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:12 AM

Well, I can definitely say you put more thought into it than I did. :lol:

Here's me watching at 2 am last night: "Yes. Nice." That's about as far as I got.

#81 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:18 AM

I was too busy...

Spoiler

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#82 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

@The7thNumber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:04 PM

what was the name of that perfume? :lol:

#83 Will

Will

Official CAG Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:51 PM

I guess I was more interested in her finally coming to terms and referring to herself as an "old lady" to otto. Major character step. That and I dont find her THAT appealing that a masterbation scene gets me in a tizzy.

Heroes.jpg

#84 Will

Will

Official CAG Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:55 PM

Heroes.jpg

#85 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

@The7thNumber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:29 PM

Unser is back, im glad... that crack about working the pole made me laugh in idk how long. I knew otto was up to something, at least he gave up on his testimony. But now Jax has clay and the feds to worry about. Plus his VP could turn on him for what he did to the guy who killed opie. Things are sure getting interesting, and im loving these 90 minute episodes! :D Sad part is there looks like only 3 episodes left for the season.

#86 Will

Will

Official CAG Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:12 AM

Club survives, redwood bleeds was a bold statement to go out on.

Heroes.jpg

#87 Duo_Maxwell

Duo_Maxwell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:29 AM

Is anyone else slightly disturbed that we are in season 5 here and after all that has gone down Tara is still quite gullible and stupid?... And Jax is on a mission to kill everyone involved in Opie's death no matter the cost except for the guy who basically ordered it, who apparently now is his realty advisor? If Pope is not offed by the end of season as a part of some end game I'm going to be disappointed.

#88 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:47 AM

I don't see Jax in any position at the moment to kill Pope especially with that statement about the million dollar reward for finding Pope's potential killer.

Jax is probably biding some time (like he told the club at the beginning of the season) until he can take care of his club and the numerous problems taking place at the moment. After he has used Pope and has the cartel off of his back I'm sure he has a plan to take out Pope.

My guess is that he will set up the cartel and Pope (or maybe even Clay) thus escaping any heat from Pope's death. Unfortunately this may not happen for another season or two. Sutter hinted that Opie's death would "color the episodes for the rest of the series" so this could foreshadow things happening in future seasons.

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#89 Will

Will

Official CAG Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:38 PM

I dont think Jax is in a position to off Pope either. Id also agree that if Pope isnt dealt with by the end of this season, Id be disappointed as well.

Heroes.jpg

#90 Will

Will

Official CAG Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:48 PM

Someone on another site mentioned how Pope has a 5 million dollar bounty on anyone that kills him. They think Jax will set Pope up to be killed by Tig, then take care of Tig to get the 5 mil.

Heroes.jpg