Sons Of Anarchy Season 5

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#121 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:07 AM

Just because he was the only prospect to survive doesn't mean he should have had an automatic in. If he wasn't a fit, he wasn't a fit and the club would have booted him. Their numbers may thin from time to time, but it doesn't seem like there's a shortage of people willing to join the MC. That aside, we still know next to nothing about him other than he's seemingly loyal and likes black chicks, hence the mystery. Maybe he has something awesome up his sleeve to offer in a future episode. It took many seasons for some of the club members to get fleshed out and have deeper characters. Shrek's time will come.

The actor was also the one that hacked Sheldons WoW account on The Big Bang Theory. Penny kicked him in the balls because the other guys couldn't man up. Was weird seeing him without the beard lol

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.

#122 Will

Will

Official CAG Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:08 AM

Just because he was the only prospect to survive doesn't mean he should have had an automatic in. If he wasn't a fit, he wasn't a fit and the club would have booted him. Their numbers may thin from time to time, but it doesn't seem like there's a shortage of people willing to join the MC. That aside, we still know next to nothing about him other than he's seemingly loyal and likes black chicks, hence the mystery. Maybe he has something awesome up his sleeve to offer in a future episode. It took many seasons for some of the club members to get fleshed out and have deeper characters. Shrek's time will come.

I never said because he was the last one standing he gets an automatic in.

http://www.cheapassg...trade-gone-bad/

Heroes.jpg
I dont trade out of the US anymore!!!!!!!

#123 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:24 AM

I never said because he was the last one standing he gets an automatic in.

It was implied when you said there was not much mystery because one prospect got killed and the other ran away, thus bringing attention to the fact he was the last prospect standing of the three so ipso facto he's in the club, eliminating most of the mystery (in your opinion) behind his presence. What else could you have meant by those words in response to the original statement I made?

#124 Will

Will

Official CAG Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:29 AM

I didnt imply anything. I just stated that he was the last of the 3. If youre truly worried about how he was accepted into the club, Kurt Sutter is alive and well on twitter to ask him. You assumed because I explained he was the only survivor of the 3 at the time that he got an automatic in to the club.

I dont have a problem with Kurt not explaining how or why he got in. I dont think anyone else does either. Its a part of the story that wasnt told and everyone so far seems to accept it but you.

Heroes.jpg

#125 Will

Will

Official CAG Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:44 AM

If anyone else cares, theres a podcast group that does tv shows called Afterbuzz Tv. They seem to have a good group talking about SOA and Walking Dead.

Heroes.jpg

#126 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:44 AM

I didnt imply anything. I just stated that he was the last of the 3. If youre truly worried about how he was accepted into the club, Kurt Sutter is alive and well on twitter to ask him. You assumed because I explained he was the only survivor of the 3 at the time that he got an automatic in to the club.

I dont have a problem with Kurt not explaining how or why he got in. I dont think anyone else does either. Its a part of the story that wasnt told and everyone so far seems to accept it but you.

I don't think you know how to truly read, or really understand what words are, how they have meanings, or how they work when put together in sentences.

I'm not "truly worried" about the character - he's just this goofy looking side character that's almost comic relief. As I already stated, I'm sure something interesting could be written to expand his character but given how long it took to flesh out other members of the MC, I wouldn't expect it for quite some time.

I don't know why you felt the need to explain the character's situation since not only did I not ask about it, but it also does nothing to explain the "mystery" I see behind the character - I knew he was the last of his group of prospects to make it, but again, past that, we don't really know what value the club sees in him other than he'll loyally do the grunt work expected of new club members. You might not see the mystery, but there is some mystery to why a 1% MC would take a fat oafy looking guy who doesn't seem to be a hardened criminal to contribute to their main enterprises of guns, drugs, and gang warfare, especially when there isn't really indication he's an outcast or has had a hard life like other club members. It's not essential to the story to know what this guy offers in those areas, but it could be a cool storyline for an episode to learn more about him.

I also have "no problem" with Kurt not expanding upon the character at this time, and I'm not sure why you think I have a "problem" with the character just because I've light heartedly said his presence in the club has unknown elements to it. I "accept" that as his character essentially does nothing to add to or detract from any of the stories being told, which are certainly more important than this guy, his motivations, and the club's motivations for patching him in.

Finally, you're the one that said "Wonder what went through Kurt's mind with that" in reference to him being the last prospect of that group to survive, so maybe YOU should take to Twitter and ask him about it since you've stated directly you care what Kurt Sutter is thinking while writing the character.

#127 Will

Will

Official CAG Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:47 AM

Apparently Im not listening to you and youre not listening to me.

Posted Image

Heroes.jpg

#128 Will

Will

Official CAG Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:49 AM

Tonights the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heroes.jpg

#129 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:44 AM

Good episode.
Spoiler

You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#130 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Go Kings!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:11 AM

He has to

Spoiler
in next episode. Hopefully Juice comes through (which is what I think Jax told him to do during that phone conversation). That stuff with Clay and his future plans is just a decoy by the director in my opinion.

My guess of what happens in the finale:

Spoiler

I fucking knew it!

Right when Jax said he was going to "stick around" till Pope was finished with Tig
Spoiler

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#131 Calipso

Calipso

Der Metzgermeister

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:51 PM

I fucking knew it!

Right when Jax said he was going to "stick around" till Pope was finished with Tig

Spoiler

Posted Image

Are you a wizard? That was some good predicting. Who will win the Super Bowl?
Currently playing:
:pc: - Red Orchestra 2
:pc: - Killing Floor
:pc: - SimCity 4
:360: - Uno
:360: - Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

#132 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:55 AM

I liked the final show, but it wasnt the best final episode in the series. Its nice to see
Spoiler

Wonder what will happen with munson
Spoiler

Only thing i really hate is now it looks like gemma
Spoiler

I thought clay would
Spoiler

8llo.pngthe7thnumber.png

2014 - Year of the Video Games - Currently Playing: Shadow of the Colossus HD - Playstation 3

#133 urmomlikesme

urmomlikesme

Random Fart Noise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:15 AM

Boy, do I hate Gemma.
Spoiler

Posted Image

#134 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:35 PM

I liked the final show, but it wasnt the best final episode in the series. Its nice to see

Spoiler

Wonder what will happen with munson
Spoiler

Only thing i really hate is now it looks like gemma
Spoiler

I thought clay would
Spoiler

I could see Happy as Sgt at Arms, but not VP. The guy is mostly just muscle and not much else going on. Remember hes the go to guy when they want to beat the shit outta someone because the guy is a total sadist. Chibs is perfect for the slot. Hes intensely loyal to Jax

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.