Ratchet and Clank Collection $20 at Target

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 Flame Killa

Flame Killa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:07 PM

50% off the normal price, the free shipping seems pretty quick too.

The description though sounds like it's for All 4 One so I'm not quite sure what I'm gonna get, but it's still worth a try

link

#2 Xiemos

Xiemos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:09 PM

My goodness, why did I buy this day 1? Only a little over a week and already dropped.

#3 chair_home

chair_home

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:11 PM

nice find, thanks!

#4 HakurenKyo06

HakurenKyo06

Duane Follower.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:11 PM

50% off the normal price, the free shipping seems pretty quick too.

The description though sounds like it's for All 4 One so I'm not quite sure what I'm gonna get, but it's still worth a try

link

The MSRP is 29.99 so it isnt half off.

#5 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:13 PM

All 4 one is on sale for $19.99 this week so yeah...i bet it's that.

I'll check it out when I'm there later.

Fwi, this should work with the $10 w/ preorder deal(check weekly as thread)

Edit; what do you mean it sounds "like" all 4 one....it says the name right in the description?! Good luck but I'm not gonna take the chance with simply an error of the cover art on their end. Too much hassle to sort out later for $10

#6 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:14 PM

I just got this game from best buy for $30 two days ago, paid for it with those free rewards certificates that Coke handed out last week so it was technically free

AnQAzfm.png

#7 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:16 PM

Nice find op. Too bad I have sworn off on all Collections from now on (except ZOE). Have to many current gen games in my backlog to start adding last gen game collections on top of that.

Now playing: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (XB1), Dark Souls (PC), Starcraft 2 (PC), Infamous: Second Son (PS4), Dead Rising 3 (XB1), Rouge Legacy (PSV), Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4).

#8 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:19 PM

Somebody posted this last week and confirmed it was All 4 One. Target is known for screwing up description and pics on there website.

#9 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:25 PM

"This webpage has a redirect loop
The webpage at http://www.target.co...-3/-/A-13276106 has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer."

Looks like they took it down and are trying to fix it right now.

#10 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:36 PM

http://www.target.co..._page.adjacency

Here's the link to the actual collection - who know what you'll end up with if you order the version with the All 4 One product description with the Collection name and picture of the old art.

#11 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:39 PM

Dang, I was so excited by this post....was going to PM it at Best Buy, but I doubt they will now.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#12 pharmacrest

pharmacrest

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:39 PM

Somebody posted this last week and confirmed it was All 4 One. Target is known for screwing up description and pics on there website.

This is right. Target has a lot of these issues.

Sucker born every minute

Wrencrest.png

#13 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:40 PM

I didn't even realize this was out in the US yet

#14 ZincAlloy

ZincAlloy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:43 PM

I got this for free using CitiRewards points. If anyone uses Citibank they should use their CitiRewards for games at Bestbuy like I do :D

#15 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:45 PM

The DPCI on the 20 dollar game is the same one on the All For One page - http://www.target.co..._page.adjacency

204-24-0464. If you order, you're getting All 4 One.

the_it_crowd_moss.jpgdefault.png

#16 vivafriend5

vivafriend5

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:51 PM

Edit; what do you mean it sounds "like" all 4 one....it says the name right in the description?! Good luck but I'm not gonna take the chance with simply an error of the cover art on their end. Too much hassle to sort out later for $10

Yeah, don't bother buying this listing guys, shadowkast and mitch079 are right. Target.com has issues about listing items correctly. You're gonna get a copy of All 4 One and will have to return it for a refund if you don't want it. You will not be additionally compensated in any form.

#17 ChaosLaw

ChaosLaw

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:53 PM

aw got my hopes up =[

#18 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:58 PM

"This webpage has a redirect loop
The webpage at http://www.target.co...-3/-/A-13276106 has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer."

Looks like they took it down and are trying to fix it right now.

So it only gives me this error in Chrome, other browsers work fine.

Still, I'm not going to bother. I'll just wait for the inevitable $10 drop. OP should at least be commended for being quick!

#19 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:10 PM

I'm going to attempt to price match this with BestBuy and use my two gift cards to get it for $10 ($12 w/ tax probably). Hopefully they don't check the DPI and allow me to get it.

Either way, nice find.

#20 Raww

Raww

Special Agent

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:23 PM

I just looked up my order...the item's name on my order has now changed to "PS3 RATCHET&CLANK:ALL FOR1", even though it still shows the placeholder picture for the Collection (and the item page still says Collection). Maybe they're in the process of updating/fixing this?

I'm going to let my order ride, and if they send All-4-1, I'll see if they'll let me swap in-store.

#21 derintrel

derintrel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:25 PM

How are you going to price an online ad? YMMV I suppose. Maybe you can talk yours into it?

#22 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:30 PM

How are you going to price an online ad? YMMV I suppose. Maybe you can talk yours into it?

My BestBuy just brings it up online from their computers. I figured every BestBuy could do this too?

Either way, I'm going to my usual BestBuy and asking them to price match it.

#23 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Fridge Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:33 PM

Damn, almost shit myself when I saw this, I just got it in the mail from Amazon yesterday. Their FSSS is slow as hell.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#24 Hijinx

Hijinx

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:43 PM

Just went to best buy and showed him the listing on my phone and had it price matched with no problem at all, but could be YMMV.

#25 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:06 PM

Pull it up on your phone and show them
Posted Image

#26 .Azaria

.Azaria

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:08 PM

Can't get the link to load

#27 vegivo

vegivo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:14 PM

good thing i cancelled before the time was up

#28 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:16 PM

My BestBuy just brings it up online from their computers. I figured every BestBuy could do this too?

Either way, I'm going to my usual BestBuy and asking them to price match it.

This. At mine they just pull it up online on their computers and price match without a problem. It can be YMMV though, depending on who you get. One time I had to price match at customer service and the girl pulled it up on her computer, then called around to several stores to see if it was available at that price.

#29 ravens52bears54

ravens52bears54

Thin Blue Line

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:03 PM

Did you read the actual DESCRIPTION, not just the title?

"Created exclusively for the PlayStation®3 by Insomniac Games, Ratchet & Clank®: All 4 One packs an explosive punch by introducing 4-player co-op to the franchise for the first time. Play together online or offline as the greatest heroes (and villain) in the Ratchet & Clank universe form the unlikeliest team in this humorous adventure blending high-powered, accessible gameplay with astounding moments and cinematic visuals.

Key Features:
4-Player Cooperative Mayhem. Play alone or with up to 3 other friends as Ratchet, Clank, Qwark or Dr. Nefarious, each with their own unique skills and an arsenal of co-op weapons.

Play Together Side-by-Side or Online. Drop in and out of Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One at anytime, playing alongside friends or family as you fight together in spectacular cooperative battles.

A Cinematic Experience 4 All. For the first time in the franchise, play together with friends through a sprawling, high-definition Ratchet & Clank adventure filled with humor and unforgettable moments."
Let's go O's!

#30 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:14 PM

Did you read the actual DESCRIPTION, not just the title?

"Created exclusively for the PlayStation®3 by Insomniac Games, Ratchet & Clank®: All 4 One packs an explosive punch by introducing 4-player co-op to the franchise for the first time. Play together online or offline as the greatest heroes (and villain) in the Ratchet & Clank universe form the unlikeliest team in this humorous adventure blending high-powered, accessible gameplay with astounding moments and cinematic visuals.

Key Features:
4-Player Cooperative Mayhem. Play alone or with up to 3 other friends as Ratchet, Clank, Qwark or Dr. Nefarious, each with their own unique skills and an arsenal of co-op weapons.

Play Together Side-by-Side or Online. Drop in and out of Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One at anytime, playing alongside friends or family as you fight together in spectacular cooperative battles.

A Cinematic Experience 4 All. For the first time in the franchise, play together with friends through a sprawling, high-definition Ratchet & Clank adventure filled with humor and unforgettable moments."

Yeah that was my point. OP said it sounded "like" all 4 one but was gonna take a chance. I'm saying it clearly is all 4 one based on the description and was gonna pass

Oh....go packers!!!