Preorder Deals Compilation for Halo 4 and CoD BO II

help1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Seeing as these will be hot games in 2 months, the preorder deals should start getting hot relatively soon. Hopefully some $15-20 off action.

So far we have Newegg offering $12 off a preorder for Hal o4 Limited Edition and Cod Black Ops 2 using coupon code EMCNANC23

However, seeing as neweggs shipping will mean you wont get the game on release date, and some of us would rather play on the day off, a compilation of B&M delas would be nice.

I doubt you'll find anything better than the Newegg deal you mentioned or Best Buy's Unlocked $20 GC deal. Both of these games are big sellers and will continue to be after launch so the pre-order pricing now is likely to be the best pricing available until closer to Christmas or even after Christmas.

Personally, I am probably going to wait until the last minute (on the off-chance that something better comes along) and then just do the Best Buy pre-order for a $20 GC.

EDIT: I forgot about Microsofts $25 GC with Halo 4 pre-order. That's not a bad deal, but I don't see myself using the MS Store in the future (unless they have another great sale like they did a month or two ago).

bread's done
Back