Trinity: Souls Of Zill O'll $15 on Amazon

[quote name='RCizzle65']http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003A6X0H6/
Haven't personally played it, but I've heard good things[/QUOTE]

It's $14.96 sold by goHastings, so that is an additional $3.99 for shipping.

Still a good price. I think I bought this from GS for $29.99 since it never seemed to drop much in price. Should have waited!

Just looked on GS, and they have it for $19.99. Not available online though, so you'd have to check the stock of nearby stores. That is not as good of a deal though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold by GoHastings, so shipping is $4. Also, I really enjoy this game. I put thirty hours into it and suddenly stopped because I wanted to play other things, but I plan on going back. Only recommendable if you really like hack n' slash games a lot, otherwise, you'll get bored fast.

[quote name='AsherFischell']Sold by GoHastings, so shipping is $4. Also, I really enjoy this game. I put thirty hours into it and suddenly stopped because I wanted to play other things, but I plan on going back. Only recommendable if you really like hack n' slash games a lot, otherwise, you'll get bored fast.[/QUOTE]

Are we talking Baldur's Gate hack n slash or Dynasty Warriors hack n slash?

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Are we talking Baldur's Gate hack n slash or Dynasty Warriors hack n slash?[/QUOTE]

Dynasty Warriors. Same developer.

Cheapest price I've seen. This one has remained inexplicably high for the longest time.

I bought this when it was $20 at GS. I haven't regretted it since. It's somewhat like Dynasty Warriors, but since I like those games, it's all good. A solid action RPG.

[quote name='morrodox']Dynasty Warriors. Same developer.

Cheapest price I've seen. This one has remained inexplicably high for the longest time.[/QUOTE]

Sold! I love the simplicity of those games when I'm not in the mood for anything else

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Are we talking Baldur's Gate hack n slash or Dynasty Warriors hack n slash?[/QUOTE]

It's like a combination, actually. There are rpg mechanics and you can equip new items and weapons that have different stats and buffs. The combat is divided into a group of skills that you can use at anytime, so it's not exactly like Dynasty warriors. For instance, you can have a regular sword combo on the square button, a fireball attack on the triangle button, and an ice attack on the circle button. Also, there are three characters with different fighting styles that you can switch between on the fly.

I played it when it first came out and hated it. Probably because I was playing demons souls at the time and the bar was set pretty high.

Hmmm didn't realize it was that cheap at Gamestop, oh well, at least I brought awareness to a few people about the game

[quote name='RCizzle65']Hmmm didn't realize it was that cheap at Gamestop, oh well, at least I brought awareness to a few people about the game[/QUOTE]

I wasnt trying to bash on you just saying only 10 left so if it sells out they do have it at GS. I actually looks pretty cool. A rare gem that a small number of people play.

[quote name='aramsey1986']I wasnt trying to bash on you just saying only 10 left so if it sells out they do have it at GS. I actually looks pretty cool. A rare gem that a small number of people play.[/QUOTE]
lol don't worry I didn't take it in a negative way

For a Koei Dynasty battle system this title actually has a decent amount of depth to keep you grinding and coming back for me. Also note, as a staple of most of my favorite RPGs, this game has an optional bonus dungeon that is insane.

[quote name='aramsey1986']I wasnt trying to bash on you just saying only 10 left so if it sells out they do have it at GS. I actually looks pretty cool. A rare gem that a small number of people play.[/QUOTE]

Isnt this cheaper at gohastings?

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got my card today. Maybe 6 weeks after I sent it in. The fact that they're hand writing the address might explain the slow down.

bread's done
Back