Epic Club Nintendo Mistake!

Eoyote

CAGiversary!
A few days ago I decided to place an order on Club Nintendo. I've always wanted to pick up one of those reversible pouches and figured now would be the perfect time as I had recently purchased a 3DS XL.

So I selected the pouch, chose my color (blue to match my handheld) and hit submit. To my surprise, the site spat out an error page that stated something had gone wrong but not to worry as my coins were safe! Naturally, I immediately tried again. Same error page. What the hell!? I decided to give it one more go before giving up until later. I'm sure you can guess what happened next. Yup, an error page.

Fast forward a few hours, I returned to Club Nintendo and was finally able to place my order. The next day I received the usual Club Nintendo order/shipping confirmation email. Now here is where things get interesting. Each failed order attempt resulted in a corresponding confirmation email. I simply chalked this up to their system being automated. I mean, there's no way they wouldn't catch a simple error like this, right? Checking my account displayed 3 failed orders at 0 coins, with a final successful order at 250. Still skeptical, I figured I wouldn`t know the truth of the matter until my order (or orders, if I got lucky) arrived....

As you can see, I seem to have lucked out! If only I had ordered something crazy coin expensive like the now sold out Gold Nunchuk :hot:

I'm posting this to see if there is anyone else out there that recently placed a reward order during this hiccup of Club Nintendo's and was able to luck out due to it.
clbm.jpg

Nice, I once received a different item than I had ordered due to a shipping error and was told to keep it (just the Mario cloth, nothing too exciting). I think that was the time I ordered the pouch like yours (except it was the red one); that's what I also use to hold my 3DS XL (and previously my 3DS).

bread's done
Back