Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 PS3 19.99$ at amazon.ca

Has anyone tried buying it? pretty sure that's a colossal price error. Very good price though for what will likely be the best PES has so far had to offer this gen.

I did and it worked fine. I got the auto-confirm e-mail. I don't think they can cancel it at this point.

Amazing post OP. Sadly I wasn't anywhere near a computer to order it when I read the post on my phone (oh lowly Blackberry :( ).

Anyway, the deal has been removed from their site so this can be labelled as dead.

FYI, I am a long-time PES fan who was converted to Fifa in 2011. However, PES 2013 feels like a real return to form for the game so far. It's not nearly as pretty, but it captures the feel of a "soccer match" much better. More varied gameplay, less wondergoals, way more flexibility in terms of the creative (player and team creation etc) as well as in gameplay (much less automated, more challenging and more rewarding). For anyone who's lost faith in the PES series over the years, but might have been a fan once before, give 2013 a go. There's a couple demo builds available on PSN right now.

bread's done
Back