Metal Gear Solid 3D $22.50 w/ FSSS

having got the game awhile back from a b2g1 deal from Amazon I'm gonna say at this price it's not worth it. On one hand it is Metal Gear Solid 3 and it is 3D. On the other hand the game's controls are awful without the classic pad pro, and the framerate for the most part is nigh unbearable. With the HD collection being found at a reasonable price on the consoles and the vita and it containing more games I'm gonna say at this price Snake Eater 3D isn't worth it.

No idea how this has sold any copies at all considering you can get the HD Collection with this + 2 more games for the same price...

[quote name='meatwad3000']having got the game awhile back from a b2g1 deal from Amazon I'm gonna say at this price it's not worth it. On one hand it is Metal Gear Solid 3 and it is 3D. On the other hand the game's controls are awful without the classic pad pro, and the framerate for the most part is nigh unbearable. With the HD collection being found at a reasonable price on the consoles and the vita and it containing more games I'm gonna say at this price Snake Eater 3D isn't worth it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I read the reviews, and they say the exact same thing. I would much rather get one of the other versions, unless the 3ds version drops significantly lower.

Agreed, better overall values on the other versions. As for controls, can't really comment, since my only experience has been demos at E3 and my local Target, but it played OK IMO. Just different. Never been this cheap before though so felt like I needed to post.

Just want to echo the sentiment of what others have already posted. This port is atrocious. The framerate is in the shitter and the controls are awful. Play the demo and see for yourself. Stay away from this one.

bread's done
Back