nintendo 3ds xl $180 new super mario 2 $30 this week at FRY's

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
the deals run from 9/7 to 9/13 this is for in store and online

:3ds: nintendo 3ds xl $180 save $20
:3ds: new super mario $30 save $10

:360: 4gb xbox 360 $180 save $20
:360: 250gb xbox 360 racing bundle W/ forza4 and wireless racing wheel $250 save $50
:ps3: 320gb ps3 W/ modern warfare 3 , uncharted 3 and gran turismo 5 $300 save $100
:ps3: 320gb ps3 W/ modern warfare 3 uncharted 3 $ 280 save $70

Last edited by a moderator:
This might be a pretty good deal to price match at target. Price match + 5% with red card seems like a pretty slick price.

I've been enjoying the crap out of mine. The battery life seems MUCH better. I know that it's supposed to be only a small difference, but from my experience with it, it is really night and day.

If Best Buy's closer to you then they'll PM Fry's. That's what I did for both the 3DS XL console & NSMB2. Then again, if you're going to buy 2 other 3DS games, Best Buy's B2G1 free promo might be a better deal depending on what you get.

I just wish I could find someone to pawn my regular 3DS on to offset the cost of the XL. The size of the XL amkes it a lot more comfortable to me.

[quote name='JediDeath']I just wish I could find someone to pawn my regular 3DS on to offset the cost of the XL. The size of the XL amkes it a lot more comfortable to me.[/QUOTE]
If you still have DS games then keep the 3DS. I read that the 3DS XL only takes 3DS games. :bouncy:

[quote name='Rodster']If you still have DS games then keep the 3DS. I read that the 3DS XL only takes 3DS games. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
wtf are you talking about? of course it takes DS games.

[quote name='JediDeath']I just wish I could find someone to pawn my regular 3DS on to offset the cost of the XL. The size of the XL amkes it a lot more comfortable to me.[/QUOTE]

i believe GS is giving $100 for the original 3ds when trading towards the 3ds xl...

[quote name='havuk']i believe GS is giving $100 for the original 3ds when trading towards the 3ds xl...[/QUOTE]

Cash or credit?

[quote name='skylinersx']GS will give you $100 credit to use toward the purchase of a 3DS XL. All you have to pay is the remaining balances.[/QUOTE] Not bad, and that may be my best option atm. I was looking to price match Fry's and get my employee discount, but this may be easier. I'll keep it mind, thanks.

And thank you Milehighshooter, great find.

[quote name='wantedman728']Sorry for the noob question how can I get Target to PM this? what do I say? what do they say? any help is greatly appreciated![/QUOTE]

You'll need the physical copy of the ad--unfortunately we're not like Best Buy where they can just look it up. After you've got the ad ask one of the Electronics team members if they can walk an XL up to Guest Service so you can price match and that's about it.

[edit] You can NOT just print it off either. Either stop by a Fry's and pick up their ad or find a newspaper with it in it.

[quote name='seether254']Fry's had the 3DS XL for $180 the day it came out, i know because i price matched it at best buy.[/QUOTE]

Yup, I did the same then I sold the free case they were giving with it on Craigslist.

bread's done
Back