Blacks Ops 2 (XBox 360 only) 1600 MS Points + $10 GC

^Automatically. Don't forget 5% cashback through Upromise (or whatever cashback site you use).

Wish this was the PS3 version, I already online ordered the 360 version from BB. Kind of hard to exchange fpr PS3 without messing up the $20 bonus. I don't like paying for LIVE gold now that I work for a living.

$10 code might be usable if they have Black Friday deals online. Usually their shipping isn't free.

is this working for anyone?
I added the microsoft points but after I go to check out it shows as $80 (no discount)
I tried the "download" or "ship" card and nothing.

[quote name='DANIEL']is this working for anyone?
I added the microsoft points but after I go to check out it shows as $80 (no discount)
I tried the "download" or "ship" card and nothing.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='darrenaero']Do you add the points card to the cart or is it included automatically?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='XF Gator']^Automatically.[/QUOTE]

Your question was already answered.

[quote name='DANIEL']is this working for anyone?
I tried the "download" or "ship" card and nothing.[/QUOTE]

That's because you won't get the $10 voucher or 1600 MSP until the game ships.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']That's because you won't get the $10 voucher or 1600 MSP until the game ships.[/QUOTE]

but the final price shows at $80.
if the final transaction is $80 I dont think Microsoft will apply the discount after it ships.

[quote name='DANIEL']but the final price shows at $80.
if the final transaction is $80 I dont think Microsoft will apply the discount after it ships.[/QUOTE]

You don't need to add anything. The MSP shown on the site is not part of the deal. The MSP you get are automatically part of the deal when you preorder

if the final transaction is $80 I dont think Microsoft will apply the discount after it ships.[/QUOTE]

It's because you're adding the 1600MSP, do not add the 1600MSP. THe 10 and 1600MSP are added automatically

Step 1: Add Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 to your shopping cart.
Step 2: Hit the Pre-order button.
Step 3: Wait till 11/13/2012 and your game + 1600 Microsoft points + $10 gift card will arrive in a (e)mail delivery.

I even did the "live chat" for assistance and he told me that I would have to do the pre-order over the phone to get the promotion.

Thanks for the Assistance guys. I will try Bosamba's steps.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']I love these single game reposts. You can tell what kind of games the OP is interested in. This one obviously likes CoD.

Here's a link to the original thread.[/QUOTE]
Except bo2 is a new addition to deal and not mentioned in the thread

"Sorry, you've reached the maximum quantity you can order of that product".

WTF? I guess this is because I already got this same promo for RE6?? Lame!

Just a heads up for those interested in pre-ordering through MS store...

I asked a live agent and called the MS store hotline to find out if the Nuketown 2025 map was included in the pre-order and they could not definitively give me an answer, and both agents were telling me that it is simply the 1600 points and $10 coupon only, no pre-order DLC.

Which makes sense when you look at Halo 4's pre-order page which clearly has the DLC listed.

So you'll have to dip into those 1600 points for that map down the line if you want it apparently. It is still a good deal either way but I may stick with my Amazon order...

To bad the hardened edition is not included in this deal, as that comes with nuketown anyway. Will pre order at best buy for the $20 credit.

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']I wonder if the nuketown map that many other places are offering as a preorder bonus comes with this too?[/QUOTE]

All first prints of the game include Nuketown.

Kinda like Battlefield 3 with its Limited Edition.

[quote name='masterd919']Just a heads up for those interested in pre-ordering through MS store...

I asked a live agent and called the MS store hotline to find out if the Nuketown 2025 map was included in the pre-order and they could not definitively give me an answer, and both agents were telling me that it is simply the 1600 points and $10 coupon only, no pre-order DLC.

Which makes sense when you look at Halo 4's pre-order page which clearly has the DLC listed.

So you'll have to dip into those 1600 points for that map down the line if you want it apparently. It is still a good deal either way but I may stick with my Amazon order...[/QUOTE]

All first prints of Black Ops 2 include Nuketown, it is not limited to any store.

It is like how Battlefield 3 had a Limited Edition, available everywhere until those prints ran out.

I'm not a huge COD fan but I read that COD Black Ops 2 is going to be a sandbox wargame. What do you guys think, is BO2 going to be badass or is it going to be another average FPS? :bouncy:

[quote name='DANIEL']I tried to pre ordered it but the discount is not applied at the check out.[/QUOTE]
EPIC sig is EPIC.

[quote name='Rodster']I'm not a huge COD fan but I read that COD Black Ops 2 is going to be a sandbox wargame. What do you guys think, is BO2 going to be badass or is it going to be another average FPS? :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

It has never been an average FPS, if you enjoy MP, which is way above average every year. But if you play for the SP, you might enjoy the new aspects of "sandbox" in the new SP mode. You might enjoy Zombies too. I am more of a MP person myself so I don't really care for Zombies or the single player, but if those were your things in previous COD's, Im sure they will be greatly expanded upon.

[quote name='ral1121']All first prints of Black Ops 2 include Nuketown, it is not limited to any store.

It is like how Battlefield 3 had a Limited Edition, available everywhere until those prints ran out.[/QUOTE]

You're probably right, but I just pre-ordered through NewEgg (who confirmed that it was coming with the pre-order) and got 12 bucks off with the promo code....so not too shabby.

The MS Store deal is nice though. I'm sure NewEgg and MS store have the same shipment times anyways...

[quote name='ral1121']It has never been an average FPS, if you enjoy MP, which is way above average every year. But if you play for the SP, you might enjoy the new aspects of "sandbox" in the new SP mode. You might enjoy Zombies too. I am more of a MP person myself so I don't really care for Zombies or the single player, but if those were your things in previous COD's, Im sure they will be greatly expanded upon.[/QUOTE]
Yeah i'm into SP. What do you know or have heard about the SP/Sandbox? :bouncy:

I preordered dance central and the sesame street games with this promo. My invoice shows the free 1600 pts and 10 voucher. However, when I just bought black ops 2 I noticed that it doesn't show those items. I have gone back into my account to look, and sure enough the freebies show up for my two previous orders, but not my black ops order. I even tried adding in in a different browser with a different log in and it still didn't show up. I have also read the fine print, and a promotional code will be delivered for the 1600 microsoft point to be redeemed for a card purchase to be shipped at the microsoft store. The buyer will be responsible for the shipping of the card. I hope at least we are allowed to use to different codes and get two cards in the same transaction to cut down on shipping costs.

"Found in order confirmation email of the dance central/sesame street games:

"Xbox LIVE 1600 pts Coupon - Coupon code will be sent to email address associated with purchase after game is shipped. How to redeem your promo code: To get up to your free Xbox LIVE 1600 pts from Microsoft Store online, just return to the store, place the Xbox LIVE 1600 pts product in your cart, hit the “Checkout” button. You’ll see a place to enter your promo code, just enter the coupon code we will email to you after the game is shipped and hit “Apply.” Your discount will then be applied to your order. Valid for single use only. Does not apply to value of any taxes, shipping and handling. Only valid online at the US Microsoft Store website: www.microsoftstore.com. Cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or combined with any other offer or promotion. Expires 12/31/2012."

I think you guys are thinking of the wrong game. This thread is for "Blacks OPS 2" and not "Black OPS 2." It's the African-American version of the game from the producers of "I'm Gonna Get You Sucka" and "Blackula." The only vehicles available are low-riders, the only weapons are semi-automatic weapons and all the firefights are from car windows. Also, picking up Colt .45 restores your health and smacking your woman around helps you increase your rank faster.

[quote name='thundarr']I think you guys are thinking of the wrong game. This thread is for "Blacks OPS 2" and not "Black OPS 2." It's the African-American version of the game from the producers of "I'm Gonna Get You Sucka" and "Blackula." The only vehicles available are low-riders, the only weapons are semi-automatic weapons and all the firefights are from car windows. Also, picking up Colt .45 restores your health and smacking your woman around helps you increase your rank faster.[/QUOTE]

You win the thread.

bread's done
Back