Photo
- - - - -

Free Hotel Transylvania Avatar T-Shirt (Dashboard Ad)

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Snookie

Snookie

All for the Snookie!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:51 PM

Hot on the heels of the free Slim Jim avatar t-shirt, Hotel Transylvania has a free avatar shirt accessibly only through its dashboard ad as well.

Look for the trailer on the dashboard, click it and scroll left until you find "free downloads," it'll be there under "download the avatar shirt." =D

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 DurbanBrown

DurbanBrown

to the MOON

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:44 PM

prob not on the beta, but ill look for it though. thanks!

Zombies-Sig.jpg

last.fm: shroomer1999                                                                  Designed By Lilchiji

#3 Mufasa47

Mufasa47

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:13 PM

I got it, thanks. I did notice that it wouldn't let me do the profile switch like I normally have to, but it wasn't hard to find on my main account.

#4 Snookie

Snookie

All for the Snookie!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:32 PM

prob not on the beta, but ill look for it though. thanks!

Probably not. =/ I'm fortunate enough to have a separate Xbox without the beta installed.

I got it, thanks. I did notice that it wouldn't let me do the profile switch like I normally have to, but it wasn't hard to find on my main account.

It's a little confusing.

You can't sign out and sign in without being dashboarded. What you need to do is use a second controller to sign into the second account, then sign off the first account (first controller). You can't keep them both signed in because it'll keep trying to download on the first account.
Posted Image

#5 SchoolGirl13

SchoolGirl13

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:20 AM

Got it, thanks OP.

#6 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Drip Drip Drop

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:21 AM

Yeah wish it was on the beta. This and Wreck It Ralph are looking to be the best animated movies this year.

#7 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:18 PM

I knew I was going to regret doing the dashboard beta. I don't understand why they don't just have the ads in the new dashboard. They also had to screw us over by removing the backdoor to the old dashboard.

#8 r3dreck

r3dreck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:07 PM

I knew I was going to regret doing the dashboard beta. I don't understand why they don't just have the ads in the new dashboard. They also had to screw us over by removing the backdoor to the old dashboard.

same, IE just sucks and that's about the only thing they added.

#9 NightCat

NightCat

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:29 AM

same, IE just sucks and that's about the only thing they added.

What are they thinking?....

#10 r3dreck

r3dreck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:19 PM

damn i got the freaking beta as well = ( anyone spare a free code

no codes, dashboard ad.