Sengoku Basara HD Collection (Asian Version) PS3 $39.90 @ Bonanza.com

Joe Fongul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
172 (100%)
If anyone is a fan of the ol' hack & slash, a seller on Bonanza.com has the Sengoku Basara HD Collection (Asian Version) for $39.90 plus $6.05 shipped to the US. This specific seller has great feedback & the price is right (the Japanese Version is currently going for $60+)

:ps3: Sengoku Basara HD Collection ($39.90 + 6.05 shipping)

Sengoku Basara HD Collection includes Sengoku Basara 1 (which was cut to hell & released as Devil Kings for the PS2 in the US/Europe), Sengoku Basara 2 & Sengoku Basara 2 Heroes. All three games are in Japanese, but if in a bind, an online FAQ will easily get beyond any language issues. Best of all, this one has 3 Platinum Trophies for all of you trophy fiends....

Nice find, too bad the game doesn't even offer any English subtitles. Otherwise I would. Although these games are all about the hack and slash, I would still like to know the story behind it.

[quote name='RollingSkull']This would be like buying a collection of Dynasty Warriors. Just... why?[/QUOTE]

Because some of us like them?

Does anyone know whether this is confirmed or probable that it is coming stateside? When it means asian version does that mean it has other asian languages like Korean?

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Does anyone know whether this is confirmed or probable that it is coming stateside? When it means asian version does that mean it has other asian languages like Korean?[/QUOTE]

We never got the updated version of 3, so I would say zero to none.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Because some of us like them?[/QUOTE]
Well I know that but people who like them must realize how little changes between these games.

[quote name='sirplue']do all 3 have local co-op? I love playing these games with my friends.[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly Devil Kings (the one released in states/europe) did not have co-op. The others might though

All versions of Sengoku Basara had local co-op. I played the PS2 ones to death with my brother. I don't think I want to play them again though, I had already gotten pretty much 100% in each of them already...

[quote name='RollingSkull']Well I know that but people who like them must realize how little changes between these games.[/QUOTE]

Call of Duty. D:

With that said, 40 and then some makes this a much more appealing offer than 60+. I kinda wish this collection had Sengoku Basara X, though.

bread's done
Back