Photo
- - - - -

Call of Duty: Black Ops with DLC for $20 @ BB & Amazon has MW3 w. DLC for $30.78

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#31 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:56 PM

In for one, does anyone know if the get $10 for spending $50 is still going on? Can't seem to find that thread.

#32 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:06 PM

In for one, does anyone know if the get $10 for spending $50 is still going on? Can't seem to find that thread.

It ended 8/31.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle; MGS3 HD  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Rogue Legacy
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/28]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Extreme] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#33 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:18 PM

Ty^

#34 DarkLegacy

DarkLegacy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:32 PM

Yea I think MW2 had only one DLC included. Here is the unboxing.

Kid sounds like he's 9 lol. ESRB fail? :applause:

-DarkLegacy
Posted Image
Posted Image

#35 panda911

panda911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:56 PM

Black ops is the best COD unless you're feeling nostalgic for 4.

#36 247

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:02 PM

Was looking at getting this game as well as mw2 for around $10, maybe BF?

#37 kart007k

kart007k

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:08 PM

I prefer MW2 multiplayer than BLOPS. For some reason I thought the maps were better designed.
"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. " - Layer Cake

#38 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:09 PM

black ops is the best COD since COD4, its not as good as 4 but it was better then the other ones. I guess I reccommend it but only if your bored.

#39 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:43 PM

black ops is the best COD since COD4, its not as good as 4 but it was better then the other ones. I guess I reccommend it but only if your bored.

Black Ops MP is fun as hell and loved all the perks. I spent countless hours playing Team Deatchmatch with some of my co-workers on Saturday nights till early morning (we are all married with kids). I had to let this game go as this is all I played for almost 6 months. I would love to play it again, but know better.

Will save my $$$ and buy Black Ops 2 when it hits $40 (used or new). This game has the most addicting MultiPlayer since Halo 1 (maybe I am nostalgic).
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#40 notstylin

notstylin

The Realest

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:39 PM

Grabbed one. The DLC with this is the only one I don't have and it is also my favorite zombie map.

#41 Timenice

Timenice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:43 PM

Do you need online to redeem the code?

#42 Slight Defect

Slight Defect

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:48 PM

In for a ps3 copy, been waiting for this price for a while. Thanks OP! Just to point out OP, you should mention the free expedited shipping on this as well!
Posted Image

#43 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:54 PM

Do you need online to redeem the code?

Yes, plus that's the only way to download it.

#44 GamerSavage

GamerSavage

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:08 PM

I ordered it for PS3 online w/ store pickup early this morning. Used a gift card to pay for it and picked it up a little while ago. It's crazy because I was in BB a couple of days ago thinking I should get it again and finish it before Black Ops II comes out. Then the First Strike DLC version is on sale two days later.

I first read about this deal when BW5150 posted it in this thread so props to them (page 4, second post): http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=327982

#45 Video-Gamer

Video-Gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:00 PM

Is the code on this one comes with the same code as the one that Black Ops Prestige Edition comes with

#46 panda911

panda911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:01 PM

Is the code on this one comes with the same code as the one that Black Ops Prestige Edition comes with

No

#47 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:27 PM

Black Ops MP is fun as hell and loved all the perks. I spent countless hours playing Team Deatchmatch with some of my co-workers on Saturday nights till early morning (we are all married with kids). I had to let this game go as this is all I played for almost 6 months. I would love to play it again, but know better.

Will save my $$$ and buy Black Ops 2 when it hits $40 (used or new). This game has the most addicting MultiPlayer since Halo 1 (maybe I am nostalgic).

That's the thing... once I started buying CoD on 360 beginning with MW, I never cared much for the MP. Too many kids.

#48 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:39 PM

Bought this for PS3 in store at Bryant Park location.

I hit up 4 stores, but only this one had it. From Noho up to this store it is sold out. For anyone looking they still have at least 5 copies. I saw none for 360.

Good luck.
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#49 GaMeR_2007

GaMeR_2007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:19 PM

Just got a PS3 copy before closing, there was 2 left. Thanks OP. Now ironically I can see how it plays with BOPs controller (never would've thought I'd actually end up with game for it lol). How is SP compared to MP? I mostly play campaign modes, and I forgot to ask.

Edited by GaMeR_2007, 09 September 2012 - 11:33 PM.

#50 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:33 PM

To be honest I'm only in this for the SP.

I'll probably give MP a twirl, but will try hard not to get lost in it. Got too many games to play still.
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#51 osugsxr

osugsxr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:44 PM

very tempted to jump on this, Picked up sleeping dogs and madden 13 for $60...Thinking of trading in sleeping dogs in for $32 and pick this up, probably need to purchase gamer club unlocked to at $14.99 to start get the $20 RZ rewards on games.

#52 JohnnyDrama

JohnnyDrama

VICTORY!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:46 PM

Picked up a copy for the 360, couldn't find any for the PS3

#53 Apostle22

Apostle22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:20 AM

Picked one up this morning....i still put it slightly behind mw 1 and 2 but its miles better than mw3 which still is an amazing piece of crap letdown with its lag compensation bs

apostle22.jpg

Dangerboy.png

#54 gutter2d

gutter2d

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:45 AM

Got one. Too bad I gotta go to a store to pick it up though.

#55 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:51 AM

That's the thing... once I started buying CoD on 360 beginning with MW, I never cared much for the MP. Too many kids.

Friends , coworkers, family? This game is great to play with people that you know. You have no idea how addicting the Multiplayer is when you hook up with 5 - 6 people and play as a team. I would say that our teams won 80% of the time on Team Deathmatch.

The most people we ever got at one time was 10 and we just won every round for hours and hours. You just don't want to stop when things click so well. This was my Saturday night thing for 6 months.
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#56 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:57 AM

Keep waiting... for ever because Activision has never released any "Ultimate" COD game with all the DLC. Their "Game of the Year" versions usually don't include anything new.

I am going to pass because once I start playing MP I will be back to my old habits of playing this game for hours every day and ignoring all other games. I have a backlog the size of a mountain.

This game MP is like crack to me... just one more game, one more game. No!!!!

This. I actually fired my BLOPS copy to play local zombies only today. Had to resist the urge to go online..

MW1 had the best campaign but BLOPS had the best MP by far.

#57 wingzero16

wingzero16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:03 AM

Got first strike DLC for sell. not a big MP fan like BF3 Mp better just got the game for the campaign since BF3 campaign sucked

#58 tmw214

tmw214

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:54 AM

:360: version is now available for shipping. Finally snagged a copy. Thanks OP!
Earn Amazon Gift Cards and more just for searching and watching videos
Posted Image

#59 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:25 PM

Thanks op. In for 1.

#60 hkfooie

hkfooie

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:15 PM

Checked Amazon, and they've dropped the price of the Xbox360 version, but not PS3. Picked it up for the 360.