Photo
- - - - -

NCAA 13 CAG Dynasty - Week 6 - Deadline 9/21 - 3 Spots Open!

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31 L4WII

L4WII

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:46 PM

Reached out to nateeasy no word

#32 nateeasy29

nateeasy29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:25 AM

Ready to go tonight

#33 JoelyPoley

JoelyPoley

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:20 AM

God damn time Warner internet went out in the second quarter of my game. I need to head to bed so I'll have to replay tomorrow or you can sim my game if anyone has a problem with restarting. Doesn't bother me either way.
ASCII stupid question... get a stupid ANSI!

#34 shotgunshine

shotgunshine

The People's Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:29 AM

God damn time Warner internet went out in the second quarter of my game. I need to head to bed so I'll have to replay tomorrow or you can sim my game if anyone has a problem with restarting. Doesn't bother me either way.

No worries man...get to it tomorrow.

I played miserably against XXXplosive earlier. I thought I got better at my passing but the four(!) interceptions I threw shows I need more work. My running game was beast and I really should have just focused on that...by the time I decided to stick with it, it was already too late. My defense played good for the most part, I just need to quit forcing stupid passes.

Only two games left that need to be played. Both matches against the AI.. Get that and the recruiting done tomorrow by 10 pm E.T.
Posted Image

#35 nateeasy29

nateeasy29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:36 PM

If I ever don't have my recruiting done in time fell free to just advance me. Its not a huge deal to me.

#36 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:33 PM

I hate to do this, but I'm going to drop out. I can't even find the motivation to find the time to play my CPU game. The Madden leagues are really speeding up, and this one has been slowing down, so my interest has definitely shifted.

#37 shotgunshine

shotgunshine

The People's Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:42 PM

I hate to do this, but I'm going to drop out. I can't even find the motivation to find the time to play my CPU game. The Madden leagues are really speeding up, and this one has been slowing down, so my interest has definitely shifted.

Damn you!!! Haha, its cool man. I hope everyone else decides to stick around as I do enjoy this league and playing with everyone here. Also, I love the recruiting aspect. I'm still holding out hope that some people will join.

Remember, we are advancing tonight!
Posted Image

#38 shotgunshine

shotgunshine

The People's Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:57 AM

We have advanced. Deadline is 9/21. User games this week are:

Ohio State(NateEasy) vs Illinois

Boise State(PsychedelicRock) vs USF

#1 Notre Dame(Freaky 2CooL187) vs #11 Texas(shotgunshine)

#3 Oklahoma State Cowboys(FattyMcSweaty) vs Ohio

#13 Florida State(kilik64) vs #15 North Carolina

#16 Oregon(RamesuThe1) vs South Carolina

#24 Michigan State(XXXplosive1) vs Indiana
Posted Image

#39 Flyersfan

Flyersfan

Posted 22 September 2012 - 12:03 AM

I can't connect to ea severs, been trying for a while now. If you have to advance without me playing that's fine.

#40 JoelyPoley

JoelyPoley

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 12:46 AM

Playing my game now.
ASCII stupid question... get a stupid ANSI!

#41 shotgunshine

shotgunshine

The People's Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:53 AM

It was fun while it lasted but I think it might be time to say goodbye to the league. Deadline was today and there are still games and recruiting left to be done. People get busy plus some of us are doing the Madden League(s). Several people also left for Madden. I was hoping we would get some new blood to join but it doesn't look like thats going to happen. It seems like there just isn't enough interest.
Posted Image

#42 XXXplosive1

XXXplosive1

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:46 PM

Could we at least finish out the season? I was really enjoying this league. At least see who is committed to continuing on before we just drop it. Even if its only six players, the would be enough to fill our non conference schedules and compete going forward.
Posted Image

#43 Flyersfan

Flyersfan

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:51 PM

I'm still interested. Didn't play my game after reading shotguns post but I would if we continue.

#44 MrWazeleski

MrWazeleski

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:40 PM

I'm down to continue
Posted Image

#45 XXXplosive1

XXXplosive1

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:34 PM

So this league is dead but I still want to play a league. Has anyone else joined another league with spots open? Or is there enough interest in doing another league with a smaller but committed player base.
If we all pick teams in one conference, we could make it work with 4-6 players. Anyone interested?
Posted Image

#46 RamesuThe1

RamesuThe1

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:20 PM

I'm looking to start an OD for '14. I can't start a thread though. Anybody interested??