Mass Effect 3 (X360) $14.99 FS Gamefly

good deal unless you want the mulitplayer pass. Although it was $20 new.

edit: I guess gamefly copies come with the online pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great deal since Gamefly copies come with unused online passes. Keep in mind that there's already been two single player DLCs released along with the free extended ending DLC. Unless you're waiting for a sale, add $20 more if you want a richer single player experience.

Thanks for the post OP.

I posted this and before i posted this it was also in the Gamefly thread. None the less it doesn't hurt to remind people, very good deal.

(btw, i have a extra mass effect 3 online pass if anyone wants to buy it. just asking a few bucks.)

strange, I searched the first 3 pages for the deal and didnt see a post about it, and in the GF daily deal thread it lists ME2, and one person said they picked up a copy of ME3 for 14 but didn't say how or where.

If you have been waiting for this game to drop I suggest biting now, it comes with the pass and the multiplayer is still active.

If bb still has their 100% bonus trade-in and you are unlocked you get $16.80 for trading it in.

This is a good price, I just think it will still go cheaper. If it ends up at $10 with BB's @Gamer coupon I'll be picking it up there.

[quote name='tylerh1701']This is a good price, I just think it will still go cheaper. If it ends up at $10 with BB's @Gamer coupon I'll be picking it up there.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm waiting for. Especially considering that the gratuitous GotY version will come out... eventually.

Still only about 25% of the way through 2 and have 3 sitting on my shelf waiting to be played. I think I paid $16 used for it at Gamestop, so I'm not worried about the backlog/losing value issue, but this is a good price I've heard nothing but good things about the game as a whole.

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']That's what I'm waiting for. Especially considering that the gratuitous GotY version will come out... eventually.[/QUOTE]

Was there ever a GotY version of ME2?

[quote name='computingwarren']I don't think so.[/QUOTE]

Ooops. I must have been thinking about the complete version of ME2 released for Ps3. It included all the DLC.

The PS3 version didn't come with "Arrival" for Mass Effect 2, although it did come with the other DLCs, so there was no "complete edition" but a pretty darn close to complete version

Really wanna buy one.. never played a ME. But anyone think there will be a DLC edition? I'll either buy that one or this once it drops further.

Nvm i bought it for myself as a birthday present

Last edited by a moderator:
I recommend picking this game up for any fans of ME1 or ME2, or both.

There won't be a GOTY edition with all of the flak the game received, the fact that ME2 never had one (although the PS3 edition had all the DLC due to no ME1 on PS3). and they have only had 1 true DLC pack (Leviathan), whereas the Prothean DLC was included in the CE versions and unless you want him, isn't required to finish the story out. Even then, ME2 had much heartier DLC and ME3 is batting slow up to the plate. They have released a number of FREE dlc for multiplayer though.

The mutliplayer is actually impressive and similar to Gears and a military horde mode for a number of rounds. It helps boost your campaign readiness rating, although I have beaten the game with 60% readiness and made it just fine.

Again- for 15 bucks or less, this game is a steal. It won't be long before any DLC goes on sale for this anyways, pick it up when its half-priced and you are set.

bread's done
Back