Free Month of Gamefly! (FAQ Included)

StanleyStutters

CAGiversary!
Gamefly is offering a free month when you use a referral link. Here's mine:

http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/17sYsK

FAQ

Q: What are the membership plans and what do they cost?

A: It depends on how many games you rent. The 1 game plan is $15.95 a month and the 2 game plan is $22.95. If you stay a member long enough, and decide to switch to a bigger plan, it'll cost you $29.95 for 3 at a time and $36.95 for 4.

Q: How long will it take to get my games?

It depends on where you live. Gamefly currently has six shipping centers in the U.S. they are located at:

Austin, Texas
Kansas City, Missouri
Los Angeles, California
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Seattle, Washington
Tampa, Florida

If you live near any of these locations it should be quicker than normal, if you live farther away you might have to wait a little longer. According to the Gamefly site it takes 2-4 shipping days to get your orders which is true. On average it takes 3 shipping days for me to get my games.

You can get your games much faster with FastReturn. FastReturn is when your post office scans the envelope once they get it which tells Gamefly the game has been returned.

Q: Are there any other benefits to joining Gamefly?

A: Yes! Once you become a member you'll start earning Gamefly Rewards. The longer you are a member the better it gets. After your first three months you'll get 5 Gamefly dollars which can be used towards the purchase of any used game (you'll get an additional 5 Gamefly dollars every three months). After 6 months you'll earn 5% off all used and digital purchases, and after 12 months you'll earn 10% off all used and digital purchases.

Q: How can I get new release games right when they come out?

It can seem impossible to get new release games from Gamefly, but once you learn how it works it's easy. First, Gamefly ships games the day before they release. For example, most games release on a Tuesday, but Gamefly ships them Monday. You want to make sure you have at least one open slot and the game you want at the top of your GameQ. Personally, I send one of my current games back one week before the new release comes out, then I empty my queue of currently released games. Come Monday, I get an email stating the new release has shipped. This has worked every time I tried it.

***MOST RECENT GAMES SHIPPED TO ME ON RELEASE DATE USING THIS METHOD***

Madden 15 (PS4)

Destiny (PS4)

The Evil Within (PS4)

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (360)

Q: Sounds good, but can I save even more money?

Yes! What I like to do is buy gift certificates and apply them to my own account. I recently got 3 months of the 2-game at a time deal for only $36.50. NOTE: Gift certificates are only available for the 1 or 2-game at a time plans.

If you have any questions about the Gamefly service that isn't addressed above, feel free to post in this thread or send me a message.

Oh, and here's my referral link again :D

http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/17sYsK

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back