Photo
- - - - -

Deus Ex: HR Augmented Edition (PS3) $26.67 at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest1321

Guest1321

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:24 AM

This was ~$40 the other week when I was looking at it. I check previous threads and it looks like $30 at Gamestop was the last deal.

Deus Ex: HR Augmented Edition (PS3) - Amazon

Not sure how great of a deal you guys might consider this but I thought it was worth sharing.

#2 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Drop Dead Fred

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:28 AM

I might have to bite on this. Thanks for the heads-up!

#3 Lord_Kefka

Lord_Kefka

Son of a Submariner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:29 AM

Nice find. I'll be watching for the X360 version with fingers crossed. Been wanting to play this.

Lord Kefka... you're insatiable.

My Tradelist

#4 Guest1321

Guest1321

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:30 AM

Well worth it, I grabbed it when it came out on the 360 and now that I have a ps3 I might rebuy. I wish this included access to the missing link like a lot of the other special editions have done with including future DLC.

#5 Blackjack13

Blackjack13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:56 AM

An amazing game. Personally, it was my game of the year last year. Totally worth it at full price, so I think this is a great deal.

#6 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:05 AM

Great game a must play

#7 lakers2008

lakers2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:50 AM

$20 bucks shipped for a complete used copy. PM me if interested.
http://www.points2sh...?ref=lakers2008

Earn Cash, Win Call of Duty, Halo, NBA, NFL and every other game for Free. Yes, Free Check it out and see. It truly is free.

#8 Drkr_Zen

Drkr_Zen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:34 AM

An amazing game. Personally, it was my game of the year last year. Totally worth it at full price, so I think this is a great deal.

Same here, man. Skyrim and other mainstream games weren't even in my top 3 last year. DX:HR was awesome start to finish each of the 5 times I played it the month it came out, heh. Nabbed it for $40 when it came out, but I just might have to get the Augmented Edition at some point for those extra goodies.

#9 chunlirocks

chunlirocks

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:37 AM

will they ship it in a box though ?

hmmm
:joystick: CERTIFIED GRADE A VIDIOT:joystick:

IN MY CONSOLES - NOW PLAYING:
:ps3: BLAZBLUE and DEMON's SOULS
:360: MUSHIHIMESAMA FUTARI 1. 5
:ps2: EVERBLUE 2
:wii: METROID PRIME TRILOGY
:psp: Field Commander
:xbox: XYANIDE

#10 TPerryoo7

TPerryoo7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:03 AM

will they ship it in a box though ?

hmmm

Im sure they will. The main problem I'm having with this is that the outer clear slipcover isn't shrink-wrapped, so its going to be a scuff heaven. It sucks because that really bugs me for collecting reasons. But I guess I shouldn't complain at 27 bucks...

I just really would like to keep that clear slip on, instead of trashing it, as it would match the rest of my PS3 games.
Posted Image

#11 2xJ

2xJ

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:52 AM

Other than the boss fights, which lacked the imagination of the rest of the game (imho), I loved this game. Not as much as the original Deus Ex, which is still in my top 5 ever, but a damn good one nonetheless.

P.S. who rated this thread 1 star? Really? This is a pretty good deal. Responded with a 5 star rating to balance things out. Have a nice day.