GameFly September 2012 Used Game Sale - Under $20 Blowout

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale has returned with under $20 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 9/17.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Wipeout 2 $7.99
:360: Mass Effect 2 $8.99
:360: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $8.99
:360: Just Dance 3 $9.99
:360: Lord of the Rings: War in the North $9.99
:360: Need for Speed The Run $9.99
:360: Rage $9.99
:360: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $9.99
:360: Sonic Generations $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed Revelations $12.99
:360: Capcom Digital Collection $12.99
:360: Final Fantasy XIII-2 $12.99
:360: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary $12.99
:360: L.A. Noire $12.99
:360: Rayman Origins $12.99
:360: Silent Hill HD Collection $12.99
:360: UFC Trainer $12.99
:360: Wipeout: In the Zone $12.99
:360: Gears of War 3 $14.99
:360: Ridge Racer Unbounded $14.99
:360: Spider-Man: Edge of Time $14.99
:360: X-Men: Destiny $14.99
:360: Mass Effect 3 $14.99
:360: Ninja Gaiden 3 $14.99
:360: Saints Row: The Third $19.99

:ps3: Air Conflicts: Secret Wars $7.99
:ps3: Syndicate $7.99
:ps3: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $8.99
:ps3: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed The Run $9.99
:ps3: Rage $9.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $9.99
:ps3: Sonic Generations $9.99
:ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon $12.99
:ps3: Disney Universe $12.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $12.99
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2 $12.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $14.99
:ps3: Ridge Racer Unbounded $14.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Edge of Time $14.99
:ps3: Twisted Metal $14.99
:ps3: Yakuza Dead Souls $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed Revelations $14.99
:ps3: Dead Island $14.99
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $17.99
:ps3: Armored Core V $19.99
:ps3: Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi $19.99

:wii: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 $7.99
:wii: JAWS: Ultimate Predator $7.99
:wii: Just Dance Kids $7.99
:wii: Puss in Boots $7.99
:wii: The Adventures of Tintin: The Game $7.99
:wii: The Price is Right 2010 Edition $7.99
:wii: The Price is Right Decades $7.99
:wii: Trivial Pursuit: Bet You Know It $7.99
:wii: Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion XL $9.99
:wii: Need for Speed The Run $9.99
:wii: LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 $12.99
:wii: Power Rangers Samurai $12.99
:wii: Rayman Origins $12.99
:wii: Disney Universe $12.99
:wii: Rhythm Heaven Fever $14.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Kirby's Epic Yarn $14.99
:wii: Michael Jackson The Experience $14.99
:wii: Fortune Street $17.99
:wii: Just Dance 3 $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
:ps3: Syndicate still isn't showing up with free shipping. A lot of titles have been discounted starting 12:03 pm eastern but only some have :shipfree: as an option.

[quote name='kjs7']the one time this goes up and I'm not at work....theres no ssx :([/QUOTE]

Was hoping for that one too...

Nothing for me this time around. There's some great prices there though. Syndicate is pretty good. I wish there were more upgrades though. I'm a huge fan of Sonic Generations though. Definitely pick up those games if you don't have them.

Great. Got Yakuza Dead Souls [ps3] finally. Sad tp not see Catherine, Shadows of the Damned, Binary Domain and some of the others I wanted, but oh well. Next time.

Some good stuff, but I either have them or aren't interested enough for now. If I didn't have enough games, I'd still get SSX for $18...but I can wait.

[quote name='Turbojugend']No free shipping on Capcom Digital Collection, otherwise I would have bit.[/QUOTE]

Capcom Digital Collection is currently going for about ~$14 w/ FSSS brand new on Amazon.

[quote name='TooPoor']Syndicate for $8? Is this the lowest it has been?[/QUOTE]

Yes and no. With shipping it's around $12. MSFT had the 360 version for $10 shipped a while ago.

Still sitting on it and wondering whether to buy it, or just rent it from BBuster when I can get to it.

Lowest I have seen it as i am interested in the game, but I wish it had free shipping. I just cant pay shipping for things anymore, so many deals spoiled me.

Definitely lowest from gamefly or any other retailer. I bought it used from gamefly last month for $9.99. Amazon also sold it new in one of its lightning deals for $15. For $8 I recommend all CAGs to give it a try.

Tempted by Ridge Racer. I played the demo and it was fun, but also very difficult and I saw potential for controller-breaking frustration. For $15, though...maybe.

[quote name='wrencrest']Lowest I have seen it as i am interested in the game, but I wish it had free shipping. I just cant pay shipping for things anymore, so many deals spoiled me.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='htz']Definitely lowest from gamefly or any other retailer. I bought it used from gamefly last month for $9.99. Amazon also sold it new in one of its lightning deals for $15. For $8 I recommend all CAGs to give it a try.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I am only mildly interested so haven't been keeping record of the price trends. But no FS....:drool:

Already picked up Halo: CEA and Yakuza: Dead Souls before this was formally posted. It's been a while since I've ordered from Gamefly. :razz:

I had a $5 credit about to expire so I bought Ridge Racer Unbounded for $10. Seems like a good price, thanks for the heads up cheapy.

is the Silent Hill HD Collection worth getting at this price if I've never played them? I know there were some big issues with it but weren't those patched or no?

Grabbed Gaiden 3, I know it is suppose to be awful but I'm a fan of the series so I'll give it a shot for $15. I've been waiting for a cheap price. Thanks Cheapy!

Tempted to get Kingdoms of Amaluar, but worried it won't have the DLC code that new copies come with. Anyone have any experience with those kinds of things?

[quote name='PR Mega X']Almost bit on Raccoon City. No free shipping = no thanks.[/QUOTE]
Eh? I thought there is.
Damn, the Xbox version doesn't have free shipping. That sucks

[quote name='TheGrimHeaper']Hopefully Yakuza's still around in 2 days or so because that's when I get my new $5 off coupon.[/QUOTE]

I would think you would be ok. I have seen the game go OOS for shipping during a sale, but if you were a member you could still do the keep option at the sale price.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']is the Silent Hill HD Collection worth getting at this price if I've never played them? I know there were some big issues with it but weren't those patched or no?[/QUOTE]Not for :360:, and you have far better options for playing SH2 and SH3--namely, for PC.

[quote name='TheGrimHeaper']Hopefully Yakuza's still around in 2 days or so because that's when I get my new $5 off coupon.[/QUOTE]This has hit Slickdeals, so I highly, highly doubt that will last longer than today--it's one of the better deals in this sale. Just buy it if you're the slightest bit interested and hopefully you'll find something else in the future on which to use that $5 off coupon.

Nothing that I didn't all ready have at a good price. Anyways picked up JAWS: Ultimate Predator for $7.99. A friend of mine is totally getting this for his birthday. I just hope its an even bigger POS than what I think it probably is.

bread's done
Back