NHL 13 Stanley Cup Edition (PS3/X360) $59.99 Newegg

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 03:33 PM

D'oh. I picked this up for $80 on Amazon with the $15 promo credit and the preorder bonus. Guess I shouldn't be too upset, but it does sting a little.
"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#32 chriscolbert

chriscolbert

Push Me, Pull Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:18 PM

D'oh. I picked this up for $80 on Amazon with the $15 promo credit and the preorder bonus. Guess I shouldn't be too upset, but it does sting a little.

I never saw where Amazon was doing the credit with this version. I got the standard edition but would've bit at this price to avoid having to look at Giroux. Unfortunately I opened it the second it arrived so I guess I'll stick with it.

And to the person complaining about the skating, it's more like real hockey now. If you give if a fair chance you will see that it's quite rewarding and a huge upgrade for an already damn fine hockey game.
Posted Image “Jeter always gives me a pound after every inning,” Sabathia explained.

#33 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:55 PM

Thought it over, and I decided to pass.
It's a great deal, no doubt...and I live and die Hockey. But with the Lock-Out coming up, I just see this game sitting around gathering dust, while I rotate between Madden and NCAA 13.

.......well that lasted a whole day.

I was at Best Buy, and they only had one left, and I had some BB credit, and....well you can probably guess the rest.

#34 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:52 PM

People who got the Xbox 360 version, consider joining the league in that forum. There are a few spots remaining.

155toba.gif2i6pefo.gif675n9f.gifhsl3pl.gif

#35 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:55 PM

There are a few Kings fans on here im starting to notice.

Hello my fellow Kings brothers! How amazing it was to finally win it.

#36 sixteenvolt420

sixteenvolt420

Hidefninja.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:52 AM

Malkin definitely should've been on the cover this year, not Giroux.

sixteenvolt420.png

#37 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:08 AM

Idk what you're talking about. Hits are bigger to me and I love the new speed burst mechanism.

must be new to the series then. this ver runs like i mentioned. some like it fast some slow as a obese old man on oxygen.muhaha :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

#38 Jaysonguy

Jaysonguy

Mr. Wonderful

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:01 PM

gameplay is to slow... like playing with obese old people. to each there own i guess checking hits zzz to.

Gameplay is like a sim now.

It's about time they made it play like you're using real NHL players and not just ice skaters.

Editor in chief at PanicGamer.com
Steam ID: TheRealJaysonguy
We're looking for people who want to review games, interested? Email: jobs@panicgamer.com

#39 kramer0731

kramer0731

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:39 PM

.......well that lasted a whole day.

I was at Best Buy, and they only had one left, and I had some BB credit, and....well you can probably guess the rest.

You stayed strong, kept to your convictions, and were still able to resist the temptations of buying a game that you had planned not to? Good job! :applause::applause:
My guide trade list can be found here:

http://www.cheapassg...5&postcount=136

#40 spidey35

spidey35

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:57 PM

My local BB ran out of the cup editions before I could get there, so I ordered one online. Got it yesterday and called customer servie to have them PM the Newegg price. Customer service told me that they do not PM online retailers unless they are within 25 miles from your store. With that news, I quickly ordered one from Newegg for the 59 price and I will be returning the BB one.

#41 kklems

kklems

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:10 PM

Got mine today. Was this supposed to be shrink wrapped? Has stickers on either end but no shrink wrap.

#42 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:08 AM

Got mine today. Was this supposed to be shrink wrapped? Has stickers on either end but no shrink wrap.

My Amazon order did not have shrink wrap either. Must be the standard packaging for this one.