Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Unboxing?

TealPavelski

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Has anyone seen an official video from Gearbox unboxing the Ultimate Loot Chest edition? B2 comes out in a week and I have yet to see a video. Treyarch already has one out unboxing the Care Package edition of COD BLOPS Dos and that doesn't come out for 2 months.

I am just excited to get my Ultimate Loot Edition and I am curious how large it is.

Yeah... I'm excited to know the exact weight and dimensions so that I can judge if it should go USPS or UPS... I mean so that I know what it'll look like :)

Haha. All I have seen are these photos. The real question is. How big is that Dog?

gallery_5_6_11646.jpg

tumblr_m46ktsO0Sf1rn4obco1_500.jpg

That dog is awesome! It's like a Dachshund with a Rat Terrier body type/frame. I'd take the dog over the chest.

Professional Size Guesstimate is 20x8x8.

What is the Loot Chest in the Ultimate Loot Chest Limited Edition made of? How big is it?
The Loot Chest is made of a high-quality hard plastic and at approximately 17.75 inches long by 7.25 inches wide and 6.5 inches tall (with the lid shut) is large enough to hold a dachshund.

stolen from gearbox forums

that's actually very small....

17 inches long is legit but only 7.25 wide and 6.5 tall should really cut back on the weight and size of the actual package

bread's done
Back