Gamefly Sims 3 + Packs Sale! 60% off + extra 20% with coupon! (Origin) - Ended

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 Mysticales

Mysticales

Battle Mystic Mystaria

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:50 PM

Nope, didnt flag anything here. I made 2 seperate transactions. Nothing flagged.

As for expansions. I went with Katy Perry-Showtime CE, Pets and Late Night. Then just bought Supernatural from Amazon. (After the mention of Bestbuy having it for 25$)

Generations and Ambitions might be cool, however on modthesims.info it seems alot of sims need these 2 packs for the custom sims etc.

card.png

~Battlez-avec la Mystique?~

#32 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:53 PM

Is anyone else's product key missing a set of letters/numbers? I bought the Katy Perry Showtime Collectors edition blah blah blah and received two keys. One for showtime. One for the KP content. The KP content is 5 letters short of being a complete key however...

#33 bostonfrontier

bostonfrontier

Pierce - Garnett - Allen

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:21 PM

Ditto.

WTF is flagging this? I got this for my wife last night and intended to set it up for her to mess with today while I was at work, and now I'm waiting for these bozos to... verify me? That I really actually did intend to buy the Katy Perry Collector's Edition?

I wonder if that extra 20% coupon code is flagging something. Anyone know?

Yeah, I think it's the 20% coupon..... I bought town like stuff pack by itself with no coupon so i can make sure everything worked fine with my dvd version of sims 3. When i purchased that, it was pretty much immediate that i got the activation code and access. Then i went ahead and placed a bigger order with pretty much all the rest of the items and used the 20% code and that's when I ran into this issue where they are saying they'll call me to verify.

Guess I have to wait now

#34 Mysticales

Mysticales

Battle Mystic Mystaria

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:22 AM

Is anyone else's product key missing a set of letters/numbers? I bought the Katy Perry Showtime Collectors edition blah blah blah and received two keys. One for showtime. One for the KP content. The KP content is 5 letters short of being a complete key however...

Yes, its missing 5 chars cause its an item redeem.
http://www.thesims3....ollectorsRedeem Thats where you redeem it at. =)

As for the coupon. Nope, but some banks will lock a transaction. (Bank of america does this alot..) What happens is. When you buy a small item somewhere.. then followed by a big item. The bank thinks its possible fraud. Cause stolen cards, people will try to make a small purchase, to test it. Now Gamefly might have a thing too to protect people.

card.png

#35 apterous

apterous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:49 AM

As for the coupon. Nope, but some banks will lock a transaction. (Bank of america does this alot..) What happens is. When you buy a small item somewhere.. then followed by a big item. The bank thinks its possible fraud. Cause stolen cards, people will try to make a small purchase, to test it. Now Gamefly might have a thing too to protect people.

Thanks!! That was the last piece I needed to figure out. :)
Posted Image

#36 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:11 PM

Awesome. Thanks!!!

#37 Mysticales

Mysticales

Battle Mystic Mystaria

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:18 PM

Ok as of 1015am EDT. Seems sale is still going. Might be time for last min stragglers? (Unless they extended it)

card.png

#38 bostonfrontier

bostonfrontier

Pierce - Garnett - Allen

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:04 PM

I got the call from gamefly, all they did was confirm my address and credit card number and then tey approved the sale.... everything works through Origin!!!!

I already had sims 3 and world adventures, so i got all the rest of the packs for $100 after the coupon ( an no tax either )...... pretty good deal.

#39 masshuum

masshuum

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:38 PM

May have to go on this. Valve (Steam) is terrible at getting these expansions up to date. Diesel Stuff, Sweet Treats, and Supernatural are not available. To anybody that has the game on Steam, just activate on Origin and buy somewhere else to complete the collection.

It's not up to Valve to update products on Steam. The publishers/devs do that (submit updates). Is it any surprise EA is taking their time now that they have Origin?

It's an underhanded move that apparently works.

#40 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:44 PM

CRAP. I missed the sale. Ugh.... I thought it went through today.

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#41 Mysticales

Mysticales

Battle Mystic Mystaria

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:13 PM

Sale is over, Looks like it was a late fluke they had it still running this morning instead of closing it at midnight like they said. The 20% off coupon should still work tho!

card.png