Fall of cybertron not selling?

Dunno about it not selling, it seems, on the TF boards anyway, that the TF fanbase bought it, and are extremely happy to spend $10 a pop for MP skin packs.

I on the other hand thought the game looked terrible (everything super metallic and pastel looking), so would never pay $50, $40 or even $30 for it. Would def do a $10 gameshare though...LOL.

[quote name='screwkick']Maybe because of the fact that every Transformers video game ever released is the same game?[/QUOTE]

Obviously you haven't played ANY transformer games.

i saw it on amazon warehouse for less than $40. i've been meaning to try them out since i read good things about war for cybertron, but i haven't gotten around to it.

War For Cybertron was really good. This is supposed to be even better. Solid single player and multi player. My backlog is way too big and the heavy hitters are coming out next week starting with Borderlands 2. Otherwise I likely would have bought it.

It's not unusual for games to $10 or $20 in the first few weeks.

most people are still waiting for a proper g1 transformers game set on earth. that and in general game prices drop alot quicker these days so a 10 buck drop by this point isnt surprising and like someone else mentioned theyre selling part packs for 9.99 a pop so even with that discount in price they will more than make their money on things like that.

[quote name='burritoman']Forget that one. Track down Transformers on the NES, you won't regret it.[/QUOTE]

You're a bastard you know that right. ;) :lol:
that game serious sucks balls

[quote name='burritoman']Forget that one. Track down Transformers on the NES, you won't regret it.[/QUOTE]

There was a transformers on the NES?

Edit: oh god....game looks horrible and it stared ultra Magnus....

bread's done
Back