Double Dragon Neon soundtrack free

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:33 AM

Listening to the end song without actually having beaten Skullmageddon should be a crime.

Really, you shouldn't listen ahead at all I think, at least until you've played the demo and gotten to stage 2. Listening to that stage 2 song fresh just lets you see where the game will take you aurally.
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#32 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:43 AM

really that seems small for that many mp3
s when i did the math i was looking at the 7-800mb range

It's a ZIP file.

Also I figured I wouldn't be a complete mooch and gave $3.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#33 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:46 AM

The game is fantastic, I don't know what the hell the issue was with whoever reviewed at IGN giving it a 3. The soundtrack is absolutely awesome as well, but I'm still a huge 80s kid at heart.

I'm addicted to Mission 2's theme, Mango Tango. I donated $5 to the guy, since he's made some awesome OC Remixes I've enjoyed the hell out of over the years.

Jeff Gertsmann on Giant Bomb hated it also. He hasn't posted the review yet, but pretty much the entire GB crew slammed the game during the Bombcast this week, dissing the dodging mechanics and all saying they haven't liked it any of the times they've seen it at various PAX's. Seems like this is one of those games you either love or hate.

So much nostalgia reminding me mainly of the NES game, and some of the arcade game but didn't get to play that much as only 1 place in all of southern Illinois (Coach's Pizza in Vienna, IL- the first iteration of it) had the arcade game.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#34 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:15 PM

Come on, throw the guy at least a couple of bucks for Fuck's sake.

Soundtrack better than the game itself.
Posted Image

#35 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:19 PM

I gave him $3 each for DDN and Bloodrayne soundtracks.

42869.png

#36 phogoodness

phogoodness

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:38 PM

The game is a decent modernization of DD. The review on IGN is a bit harsh since it comes from a reviewer who is apparently not into old school games. There is good retro music, some humor, and new features such as shops and a 'levelling-up' system. The fighting mechanics seem fine to me. It does need online co-op though.

#37 VOLTAN

VOLTAN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:06 PM

i put a price of 0.00. thanks

LOL. I was wondering if that was possible. Downloading right now. :applause:

#38 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:14 PM

I'm really enjoying the game, but my opinion is probably biased since it was free through PS+. I might have been really disappointed if I had paid $10 or $15 or however much it costs. This game oozes personality, but not everyone is going to like the aesthetic that they were going for.

#39 Perfect*Ending

Perfect*Ending

Cute Kelly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:29 AM

:)
Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425

#40 thegame956

thegame956

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:28 AM

:)

😃