The unOFFICIAL Art Book Pre-Order Thread

• Please log in to reply
472 replies to this topic

#151 Leilas_Dad

Leilas_Dad

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:56 PM

amazon listed -the art of last of us- for those of u like myself that were only getting the ce for the artbook.

http://www.amazon.co...t of last of us

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but I was looking at my preorders on amazon, and I have both The Art Of Last Of Us book pre-ordered AND The Last Of Us Survival Edition pre-ordered. Are the artbooks one and the same, can I go ahead and cancel my Artbook Pre-Order if I'm already getting the same one in the Survival Edition?

#152 punkmaggit

punkmaggit

Masashi Hamauzu > you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but I was looking at my preorders on amazon, and I have both The Art Of Last Of Us book pre-ordered AND The Last Of Us Survival Edition pre-ordered. Are the artbooks one and the same, can I go ahead and cancel my Artbook Pre-Order if I'm already getting the same one in the Survival Edition?

Yeah - it should be the same book.

#153 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:56 PM

Amazon just let me know that my Hyrule Historia Limited Edition won't ship now until mid-March! Anybody else get this email today? (FYI - my order was placed on 11/25)

I fear that perhaps this will be like the The Sky: Final Fantasy fiasco all over again.... :/

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#154 RainFall

RainFall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:27 PM

If they're saying it won't be until March, i'd assume it's not coming.

#155 Chemosh013

Chemosh013

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:34 PM

If they're saying it won't be until March, i'd assume it's not coming.

Ya. It sounds like they're hoping some additional ones will be printed with the regular hyrule historia reprint. Can't see that happening as dark horse might have some very angry fans if they did that.

ach.png

#156 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:38 PM

Got my dead Space artbook today. I wish Amazon packaged my Hyrule the way they did with DS - Shrinkwrapped to a piece of cardboard that fit the box exactly. Looks perfect.

#157 takotchi

takotchi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:40 PM

Anybody know what's up with The Art of Dead Space, Limited Edition?

Note this is not the same as the Clamshell Edition. There's a picture of it inside the Dead Space Liberation comic; it's blue and says it comes with a lithograph. I've searched by ISBN but can't find it anywhere. Kind of strange...

#158 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:21 PM

Anybody know what's up with The Art of Dead Space, Limited Edition?

Note this is not the same as the Clamshell Edition. There's a picture of it inside the Dead Space Liberation comic; it's blue and says it comes with a lithograph. I've searched by ISBN but can't find it anywhere. Kind of strange...

Comes out in March, direct from Titan.

#159 shakespeare

shakespeare

The True Bard!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:07 AM

Just received my LE Sonic from pix'n love...it is a beautiful edition! #234 It came in a simple book box but bubble wrapped and set in the box perfectly...pristine!

#160 RainFall

RainFall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:27 AM

Just received my LE Sonic from pix'n love...it is a beautiful edition! #234 It came in a simple book box but bubble wrapped and set in the box perfectly...pristine!

Agreed, it's a beautiful book. It is very prone to noticing even the smallest marks from an fingernail tho. Be careful. They packed these very well and all corners came super sharp!

#161 shakespeare

shakespeare

The True Bard!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:46 PM

Agreed, it's a beautiful book. It is very prone to noticing even the smallest marks from an fingernail tho. Be careful. They packed these very well and all corners came super sharp!

Definitely! Now I'm thinking about ordering DMC from them or the Mario one.:applause:

#162 snakeinthegrass

snakeinthegrass

CAGiversary!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:00 PM

Definitely! Now I'm thinking about ordering DMC from them or the Mario one.:applause:

Seeing DMC for the first time now, do you know if it's a hardcover? If so I must have it!!

#163 shakespeare

shakespeare

The True Bard!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:01 PM

Seeing DMC for the first time now, do you know if it's a hardcover? If so I must have it!!

Don't know. But seeing that it is also a LE of 666 I need it!:drool:

#164 bakutenten

bakutenten

I am Alpha and Omega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:36 PM

Don't know. But seeing that it is also a LE of 666 I need it!:drool:

That DMC one looks awesome! I am in for one right now seeing as how it's LE of 666! :bouncy:

#165 sephiroth61787

sephiroth61787

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:58 PM

That DMC book looks pretty sweet. Do they just put an authorization hold when you place an order or do they charge right away?

I assume the book is going to be in English too....

#166 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

Any picture?

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#167 bakutenten

bakutenten

I am Alpha and Omega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:04 PM

That DMC book looks pretty sweet. Do they just put an authorization hold when you place an order or do they charge right away?

I assume the book is going to be in English too....

Not sure, but I do have the full amount pending in my CC account right after placing the order.

#168 shakespeare

shakespeare

The True Bard!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

Any picture?

Sure!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#169 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:55 PM

Might have to order the Sonic History - looks pretty neat. Just found an extra Art of Diablo hardcover sitting around too, nice surprise.

#170 bakutenten

bakutenten

I am Alpha and Omega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:32 AM

Just a heads up to those thinking of ordering the DMC artbook - I was in fact fully charged on my CC even though it's a preorder.

#171 mr_top_hat

mr_top_hat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:57 PM

I'm really curious about the Art of Blizzard Entertainment, but I have (excluding Starcraft: HOTS) all of their collectors edition art books. Does anyone know if they just combine pages from those different books into one?

#172 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:12 PM

Art of Bioshock dropped a little to $23.52

Also a new trailer for the game. I like it, it's more like a movie trailer than a game trailer.

#173 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:24 PM

I'm really curious about the Art of Blizzard Entertainment, but I have (excluding Starcraft: HOTS) all of their collectors edition art books. Does anyone know if they just combine pages from those different books into one?

According to this review, it's a mix of old and new content.
"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#174 Leilas_Dad

Leilas_Dad

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:10 PM

Just a heads up to those thinking of ordering the DMC artbook - I was in fact fully charged on my CC even though it's a preorder.

Hi sorry, I looked throughout this entire thread and couldn't find this DMC art book. It's it no longer available, where's it from, got a link?

#175 Dental

Dental

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:12 PM

Hi sorry, I looked throughout this entire thread and couldn't find this DMC art book. It's it no longer available, where's it from, got a link?

http://www.pixnlovep...lypage.tpl.html

#176 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:48 AM

http://www.pixnlovep...lypage.tpl.html

Thanks for the link. Just ordered the DMC book. Good to know I am one of the 666 orders!
For those curious, the book comes to $65 USD. PayPal is available for payment options.

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#177 TheOpusFuller

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:01 AM

Sure!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

When did you order this book? I ordered it earlier this month and it shipped on February 4th but I still didn't receive it yet. Hmmm.

#178 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:11 AM

Just ordered the Sonic book - had some Amazon credit leftover that was calling my name

#179 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:38 AM

Just ordered the Sonic book - had some Amazon credit leftover that was calling my name

The real one (numbered hardcover) or the generic one?

#180 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:44 AM

When did you order this book? I ordered it earlier this month and it shipped on February 4th but I still didn't receive it yet. Hmmm.

I ordered one for a friend and had it shipped to his address. It arrived Saturday. I think I ordered late Jan and shipped either Feb 4/6. I don't recall receiving any tracking. He's maybe 15-20 miles out from the city.