Gungnir 14.99 NEW gamestop... 12.99 used... 19.99 new amazon

As much as I would like to play this on my vita I might buy this as the last UMD for my PSP...

However I think maybe this will be dropped soon on PSN for $20.00. I cannot see them selling a ton of these in either format.

That was a fast drop. It's a decent tactical RPG, and I appreciate when companies release niche titles like this in the U.S. Was worth $20, definitely worth $15 if you still have your PSP.

[quote name='LancerEvoX']As much as I want this... I wish the PSN store was the same so I could get it for my PS Vita.[/QUOTE]

Gundam extreme vs, how much s it

Great price but I'm looking to sell my PSP while it still has some value. I've got Vita so I think I'll wait for Atlus to have one of their big sales. One or 2 should be on the way with the holidays almost here.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']This is tempting. There wasn't a limited/collector's edition of this game was there?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Both it and Growlanser got regular releases.

[quote name='UnlockPotential']Great price but I'm looking to sell my PSP while it still has some value. I've got Vita so I think I'll wait for Atlus to have one of their big sales. One or 2 should be on the way with the holidays almost here.[/QUOTE]

They just had a big sale...

For the price, it's a good SRPG. I just didn't like not being able to save mid-battle. It reminded me a lot like Super Robot Wars, except that you die easily in this game.

I know nothing about psp/vita. If I got a new vita would this and Growlanser run on it no probs or would I need an old PSP? thanks

[quote name='birdyjuice']I know nothing about psp/vita. If I got a new vita would this and Growlanser run on it no probs or would I need an old PSP? thanks[/QUOTE]

Old PSP.

Vitas don't play PSP UMD at all. Only digital PSP games. And only some of them.

Still on the fence with this one, looks really fun but Knights in the Nightmare had some terrible load times (same developer). Does this game suffer the same problem?

[quote name='Byakurai']They just had a big sale...[/QUOTE]
yeah but that was stuff like Knights in the Nightmare and Hexyz Force. They'll probably include this game in the holiday sale.

UMDs are so pointless to me with the Vita out.

I'm actually failrly upset my UMDs have become shit recently, find myself rebuying some games digitally.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']For the price, it's a good SRPG. I just didn't like not being able to save mid-battle. It reminded me a lot like Super Robot Wars, except that you die easily in this game.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll probably pick it up. $15 ain't too bad, and I've been looking for a good SRPG to play on my PSP, now that I finished Jeanne D'Arc and Tactics Ogre (which are both awesome!).

i bought it on Amazon around 9am today and it was $14.99 so they mustve price matched. Which is good cuz i went to my gamestop to preorder DOA5 CE and there were no gungnirs at all.

I've had amazon pricematch some games for me, it might take more than one cs rep in online chat. I've earned about $13.55 in extra promo credit. I than turn around and canceal the order right away and get to keep the extra promo credit :)

[quote name='yobaburp']I've had amazon pricematch some games for me, it might take more than one cs rep in online chat. I've earned about $13.55 in extra promo credit. I than turn around and canceal the order right away and get to keep the extra promo credit :)[/QUOTE]

Don't advertise attempts to scam companies..

I didn't want the items after at the price amazon was selling them for. I have a choice to canceal the order if I feel I am not getting the best deal captaion rightous.

[quote name='yobaburp']I didn't want the items after at the price amazon was selling them for. I have a choice to canceal the order if I feel I am not getting the best deal captaion rightous.[/QUOTE]

Still its very lame of you to pull those types of scams. Can get you banned from Amazon, or here, or wherever else you try this kind of stuff . . . just a thought. :roll:

[quote name='yobaburp']I won't do it again and I apologize I love cag as a fellow cager.[/QUOTE]

You posting this is a contradiction as to what you just said. So yes you will and just did it again. Nobody buy from this guy unless you are desperate. Good day.

Excuse me you don't me and I don't know you so please don't judge. People dealing with you are the desparate ones.

[quote name='yobaburp']Excuse me you don't me and I don't know you so please don't judge. People dealing with you are the desparate ones.[/QUOTE]

you-dont-know-me--thumb.jpg

bread's done
Back