Silent Hill Downpour $17.01 Asura's Wrath $22.39 PS3 at Amazon

[quote name='JasonTerminator']360 version of Downpour is $16.46. Asura's Wrath is $25.49

Please don't buy Asura's Wrath and support DLC endings.[/QUOTE]

The game is alright, but I'll wait for a GOTY or complete edition from capcom.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']Please don't buy Asura's Wrath and support DLC endings.[/QUOTE]

I had heard the same thing, but having just played through it I now think that the content on the disc lead to a rather natural conclusion for the storyline. By the end of the game
just about all the badguys are dead, including the two primary antagonists.

I was kinda hoping for a "complete" edition, but we would have probably heard something by now.

Wasnt Asuras wrath ~20 bucks a few days ago? I could have sworn there was a thread about it but i cant find it now. I wanted to snag it but its back up to almost 30 bucks again

[quote name='Kenshindono']Wasnt Asuras wrath ~20 bucks a few days ago? I could have sworn there was a thread about it but i cant find it now. I wanted to snag it but its back up to almost 30 bucks again[/QUOTE]

The $20 thread for Asura's was for the 360 version only, the PS3 stayed $10 higher for a bit before slowly dropping by a dollar every day or so. I went ahead and bit on the $22.39 price since the 360 version jumped back up to $25, and the third party seller that had it still offered prime with no tax.

Plus, the TIV at gamestop is still $15 base before any promos, so I won't be out too much if I don't like it enough to keep it.

[quote name='The_cheapest_Daddy']The game is alright, but I'll wait for a GOTY or complete edition from capcom.[/QUOTE]

A GOTY? Lol, I don't know about you but I'd consider selling less than 300,000 (worldwide both consoles) after 6 month a failure for Capcom. Even for a company like capcom, I really doubt they push the game any further and release another edition with dlc.

bread's done
Back