End of Summer Giveaway featuring Double Dragon Neon

I can't comment in of the threads in the website,is it a bug?

You haven't selected a winner for Wreckateer giveaway still,why is that?

I wrote some comments too but they didn't appear on the website... guess they're moderated and need some sort of approval first?

[quote name='Faheem123']I can't comment in of the threads in the website,is it a bug?

You haven't selected a winner for Wreckateer giveaway still,why is that?[/QUOTE]
We did, And I am not sure...can you screencap the error and email it to me? [email protected]

Thanks

[quote name='gotdott']Great site, looking around now. So any post is eligible? I'm checking out some of your older news and reviews.[/QUOTE]

Yes.. definitely. We just take all comments from the day the contest starts and ends and choose randomly.

[quote name='smarkbran']We gave a code away trust me =)

Im not sure what is going on with that..what browser are you using?[/QUOTE]
google chrome

[quote name='Faheem123']google chrome[/QUOTE]

Maybe try a different browser? That's what I use though. Possibly try re-registering as well. Sorry, this is the first I have heard about this. Thanks

[quote name='smarkbran']Maybe try a different browser? That's what I use though. Possibly try re-registering as well. Sorry, this is the first I have heard about this. Thanks[/QUOTE]

That fixed it,i tried using IE and it worked:applause:

Now 2 questions.
What does the competiton end ?

Can you please put up a review for deadlight?

Thanks for the competition:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='Faheem123']That fixed it,i tried using IE and it worked:applause:

Now 2 questions.
What does the competiton end ?

Can you please put up a review for deadlight?

Thanks for the competition:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:[/QUOTE]

It ends September 21st at Midnight EST.
Deadlight review might not happen...sorry. I just nver got around to playing much of it. For what it is worth, I liked what I did play.

Thanks!

bread's done
Back