Is it me or remote play on vita sucks..

Kstyle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
I was super excited when i hear about remote play option.
it was dream come ture, this was feature I wanted ever since I bought my frist psp.

Its been 6 years now vita has potential of doing so.

i played god of war collection this morning.
It was not with internet, pure local connection.

My router it self is one of latest model,
Though it lagged like hell. Almost unplayed in my standard.

Is everyone facing this probelm or is it me?
( no port fowarding )

Since i have multiple vita account. Fckin hate redoing all the internet setting everytime I switch US to JP

let me know other people's exprience with vita remote play

I've been planning on testing it specifically with the GoW collection. I'll see if I have time today or tomorrow and report back.

Update:

I played about 30 minutes this evening and while the first 20 minutes were pretty smooth if not for the occasional lag here and there, nothing too annoying.

However, 20 minutes in I had to pause the game for like 2 minutes and when I returned the game turned into basically a slideshow. It was completely unplayable and consistently lagging. I was an a point in GoWII where I just got the fleece and needed to time the L1 button just at the right time to deflect a projectile and it was just not possible. I exited remote play and wanted to pick up on my PS3 and of course it reset the system after the remote play session was over.

I was about 15 minutes in after the last save point and lost all my progress. A little annoying.

I do have an old Wireless G Netgear router, maybe with a newer one it will be better. Who knows. Its also weird that it played okay for while up until I had to pause it. In any case I'll try it again over the weekend a few times and see how it goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back