Photo
- - - - -

New Bundle-In-A-Box: Eclectic Delights PWYW Bundle - One day left!

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#31 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:59 PM

It should be noted that War of the Human Tanks is apparently made (at least in part) by fellow CAG, echoMateria. He talks about it a bit in this thread: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=332695

#32 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:01 PM

Bundle's worth it for Stay Dead, which is absolutely hilarious in the way terrible things sometimes are.

And this is why I bought it

#33 Aleth

Aleth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:29 PM

Thanks OP! Got it for the human tank game X3 but bet the average since I was curious

#34 Mike UFC

Mike UFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:50 PM

Wow. I usually don't go into bundles for games without Steam keys but Stay Dead looks awe inspiring. I'm in.

#35 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:03 PM

4th wall might be interesting too. RPS had a good write up on it. I'd link but its a pain with my mobile.

#36 poxi

poxi

something went wrong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:10 PM

Really good bundle. Eversion is worth $1 alone. It's one of the best indie games I've ever played

#37 Jugglenaut

Jugglenaut

Horseshoe Goldfish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:19 PM

4th wall might be interesting too. RPS had a good write up on it. I'd link but its a pain with my mobile.

http://www.rockpaper...s-the-4th-wall/

I believe this is the article in question. Thanks for pointing it out, I'll have to give it a play later.

#38 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:33 PM

http://www.rockpaper...s-the-4th-wall/

I believe this is the article in question. Thanks for pointing it out, I'll have to give it a play later.

Yup that's it

#39 Cybolt

Cybolt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:32 PM

Picked it up for War of the Human Tanks. Given I was already playing the demo and all, it was really no surprise to me.

#40 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:47 PM

some reason delve deeper will not open up on my pc o well waste of a buck

EDIT IF YOU CANT GET THE GAME TO WORK DO THIS

aztech: go to your steam folder and from there go to steamapps --> common --> delve deeper --> redist. In the redist folder you should have 2 files, one named dotnetfx35setup and another xnafx31_redist. Double-click xnafx31_redist and follow the instructions to install it. Then Delve Deeper should run properly. Happy mining for treasures!

Edited by slidecage, 04 December 2012 - 07:58 PM.

WOOOO I STINK

#41 vherub

vherub

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:09 PM

grabbed a bundle

#42 dustdust

dustdust

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:20 AM

got a bundle..keys were available immediately for me

Untitled.jpg

dustdust_ps.png

#43 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:48 AM

Sooooooooooo I played some Stay Dead....its kind of a rhythm based QTE game. I beat the first person it was a girl (i think) and the 2nd person I battled was a Nazi, except the swastika that this guy wears is blurred out for some unknown reason..and you fight him with a stick...yeah.. a thin little stick in what looks like is in the back of a school. I was too tired to whoop the nazi's ass with my stick...maybe tomorrow.

#44 Rerujnoc

Rerujnoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:01 AM

Sooooooooooo I played some Stay Dead....its kind of a rhythm based QTE game. I beat the first person it was a girl (i think) and the 2nd person I battled was a Nazi, except the swastika that this guy wears is blurred out for some unknown reason..and you fight him with a stick...yeah.. a thin little stick in what looks like is in the back of a school. I was too tired to whoop the nazi's ass with my stick...maybe tomorrow.

They probably blurred out the swastika so they can sell the game in Germany.

#45 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:15 AM

They probably blurred out the swastika so they can sell the game in Germany.

Why even add it if you're just going to edit it out for everyone

#46 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:34 AM

I've been skipping most bundles lately but this one is too regaling to pass up. Thanks for the accurate OP!

MARS

#47 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:47 AM

Decent bundle for 2.50 so went ahead and purchased since I don't own any of the games yet.

#48 echoMateria

echoMateria

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:08 AM

It should be noted that War of the Human Tanks is apparently made (at least in part) by fellow CAG, echoMateria. He talks about it a bit in this thread: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=332695

Picked it up for War of the Human Tanks. Given I was already playing the demo and all, it was really no surprise to me.

Thank you for all your support guys and gals! I'll be lurking around if you have any questions about our company Fruitbat Factory and our games. We are happy to be a part of the Bundle in a Box, a big thanks to everyone who helps by buying it.

I'd like to take this opportunity to mention something that's been asked of me about my mention of voting in the Indie Dev Grant on the other thread. I got some people asking me about where they can vote, that they can't find it anywhere. You can find the candidates like ours for Indie Dev Grant at the bottom of the page that you get your keys after purchasing the bundle.

Amongst the contenders is our next release 99 Spirits and it can do with all your voting help.

The silliness of doing that is the joke itself. The lengths that they had to go to censor that on every frame of those videos is so funny. I had some laughs watching this video about it: Giant Bomb's Quick look at the Stay Dead

Edited by echoMateria, 11 December 2012 - 03:27 PM.

#49 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:17 PM

Isn't it obvious? The plan was to have it in, so they shot the footage with it in. Then for whatever reason it became obvious they couldn't have it and they were faced with a choice of either reshooting the footage--possibly with actors unavailable--or blurring each frame.

#50 echoMateria

echoMateria

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:43 PM

Keep an eye on this bundle next week, some surprises are coming. :)

Edited by echoMateria, 11 December 2012 - 03:26 PM.

#51 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:41 PM

Keep an eye on this bundle next week, some surprises are coming. :)

Interest = Piqued

#52 echoMateria

echoMateria

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:23 PM

Copy/paste from Kyttarogames blog:

Happily, the Eclectic Delights bundle has now ADDED 2 MORE GAMES, that will be yours if you beat the average price:

Shadows on the Vatican, Act: II Greed (pre-order). Yes, the still unreleased second installment in the point-and-click mystery thriller series can be grabbed for an incredibly low price in the world’s first bundle pre-order offer. The game will be made available to play and download as soon as it gets officially released.

Skylight. An almost soothing 3D platform jumping journey with randomly generated levels and music for Windows and Mac. A unique arcade offering and the very first game of Moment Studio

Support Fruitbat Factory to play the best Japanese indie games in English. Vote YES to War of Human Tanks on Steam Greenlight!

#53 motoki

motoki

The sun made me do it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:02 PM

If you didn't beat the average before is there an option to increase the amount you paid? I'm not seeing it so I'll probably just rebuy it. I only spent $1 the first time around anyway so it's not a big deal.

Guess I should have listened to people who told me to beat the average for that cheesy fighting game. ;)

#54 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:21 PM

OP updated for new BTA games. I don't see any way of increasing your original amount above BTA either.

Off-topic: is anyone else seeing CAG loading slowly the last couple of days? Or is it just me?

#55 jgiovanni

jgiovanni

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

I see that Shadows on the Vatican is currently up for greenlight on Steam. Will we see keys for steam if it does get greenlit?

jgiovanni.png

Please check out DCUVHD.com for all UV/ITunes movie trading needs!

#56 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:25 PM

OP updated for new BTA games. I don't see any way of increasing your original amount above BTA either.

Off-topic: is anyone else seeing CAG loading slowly the last couple of days? Or is it just me?

It's been slow off and on for me. Yesterday it plain wouldn't load for a while.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#57 echoMateria

echoMateria

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:33 PM

If you didn't beat the average before is there an option to increase the amount you paid? I'm not seeing it so I'll probably just rebuy it. I only spent $1 the first time around anyway so it's not a big deal.

Guess I should have listened to people who told me to beat the average for that cheesy fighting game. ;)

I asked this to Kyttaro Games, they said they haven't been able to get this to work properly this time around, maybe the next time. :)
Support Fruitbat Factory to play the best Japanese indie games in English. Vote YES to War of Human Tanks on Steam Greenlight!

#58 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:37 PM

This turned out to be a nice bundle. Sold.

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#59 motoki

motoki

The sun made me do it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:55 PM

I asked this to Kyttaro Games, they said they haven't been able to get this to work properly this time around, maybe the next time. :)

That's okay, I just went and bought another one. Even combined it was only $4 which was what you'd pay for for a single bundle at others like Indiefort or IndieRoyale anyway so I don't really mind.

Thanks for checking though, I appreciate it.

#60 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:10 PM

Out of curiosity Motoki, did you end up with the bonus games on the non-BTA bundle that you bought? I'm interested in how it works for the sake of future bundles. I was wondering if it works the same way as the Humble Bundles do (only need to have bought before the bonus games are added).