Photo
- - - - -

Virtue's Last Reward Preorder Watch Bonus up at Amazon, SOLD OUT (again)

• Please log in to reply
813 replies to this topic

#391 jrbatche2001

jrbatche2001

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:21 PM

Must have been the 3DS version. I got the same thing and the vita version says releases on Oct 24.

You are correct, I got the 3DS version. I was going to wait to see them side by side before choosing which version to get, but since 999 is on DS, I figured I'd keep them on the same handheld.

#392 Kay_Faraday

Kay_Faraday

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:21 PM

Snagged one. Set my alarm to wake me up early for this. :D

#393 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:23 PM

damn I think 3ds is out. was able to get a vita one

#394 JoePianist

JoePianist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:29 PM

Holy crap, I believe the 3DS "Pre-Order Bonus" Edition just sold out (again) o_O

#395 excellen

excellen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:42 PM

Yep 3DS version is showing as sold out again

#396 jedimario

jedimario

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:43 PM

Shoot, forgot about this and missed out on the 3DS it seems.

#397 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:45 PM

Amazon messed up and allowed multiple pre-orders on the same account to be placed. Probably why the 3ds version sold with in a hour.

#398 excellen

excellen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:48 PM

Amazon messed up and allowed multiple pre-orders on the same account to be placed. Probably why the 3ds version sold with in a hour.

They didn't mess anything up. It was confirmed prior that multiple preorders of the preorder bonus version would get you only 1 watch with the rest of the copies being regular editions. The only way to get more than one watch on an account was to order one 3DS copy and one Vita copy.

#399 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:54 PM

They didn't mess anything up. It was confirmed prior that multiple preorders of the preorder bonus version would get you only 1 watch with the rest of the copies being regular editions. The only way to get more than one watch on an account was to order one 3DS copy and one Vita copy.

The one with the pre-order bonus is a different sku and a different price. I don't think amazon can send you a different version then what you ordered. The watch comes in the packaging so it's not like they can add just 1 in the box.

#400 meerkatgamer

meerkatgamer

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:57 PM

Got my 3ds one I'm happy I missed out on the first watch from 999, but not this time! Yeah the company said the color is random.

Too bad it sold out so quick.

Currently playing
:wii: U: Soon Zelda WindWaker!
:ds::pokemon Black 2
:ps2::
:psp: vita:persona4/ muramasa
:3ds: :monster hunter 3 ultimate

#401 excellen

excellen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:58 PM

The one with the pre-order bonus is a different sku and a different price. I don't think amazon can send you a different version then what you ordered. The watch comes in the packaging so it's not like they can add just 1 in the box.

The preorders before the bonus was available this month were also different SKUs and they're guaranteed bonus copies now. They state it clearly on the bonus description 1 per household so they can do whatever they want.

More importantly it was confirmed by the aksys rep and amazon customer service for people who tried ordering more than one of the same copy already.

#402 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:11 PM

So, did they say anything about the watching being included with the 3DS version? The pre-order page is up but there's no mention of the watch.

Currently playing:

:3ds: Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds - :) 
:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#403 excellen

excellen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:12 PM

So, did they say anything about the watching being included with the 3DS version? The pre-order page is up but there's no mention of the watch.

3DS version with watch just sold out again about 30 minutes ago. Only lasted about an hour.

#404 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:18 PM

The preorders before the bonus was available this month were also different SKUs and they're guaranteed bonus copies now. They state it clearly on the bonus description 1 per household so they can do whatever they want.

More importantly it was confirmed by the aksys rep and amazon customer service for people who tried ordering more than one of the same copy already.

Yes amazon does have a block of 1 per account, when you try to order more then 1, it removes it from your cart. won't let you check out. That's what the amazon and aksys reps were referring too. It's working on the vita version. However the 3ds version was allowing multiple orders to go through. When it comes time to ship they will grab the sku with the watch and ship it no matter how many copies were ordered. Unless amazon goes in and manually cancels the extra orders, the people who have multiple will get all of them.

#405 excellen

excellen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:23 PM

Yes amazon does have a block of 1 per account, when you try to order more then 1, it removes it from your cart. won't let you check out. That's what the amazon and aksys reps were referring too. It's working on the vita version. However the 3ds version was allowing multiple orders to go through. When it comes time to ship they will grab the sku with the watch and ship it no matter how many copies were ordered. Unless amazon goes in and manually cancels the extra orders, the people who have multiple will get all of them.

If that actually was the case with the 3DS version then considering how closely aksys is working with them on this I would say there's a high chance they'll fix those orders since they state they reserve the right to change or terminate the promotion at any time.

#406 ragnar14

ragnar14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:24 PM

Bah, annoyed I missed the 3DS version, but I got a Vita one in. Would've preferred 3DS, or both would've been nice :)

Umm, about the one per household thing. I'm actually sending my order to a drop address in Washington, and it's conceivable other Canadians have already done the same thing I have. Is the limit per account, or are they actually sorting orders by mailing address?
Posted Image

#407 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:29 PM

missed the 3ds man.. thats bullshit they allow people to order more then 1
WOOOO I STINK

#408 devincenzi

devincenzi

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:31 PM

Got a Vita one, would've preferred the 3DS one. Is anyone else here earnestly interested in the coolness of this bracelet, not just for it's rarity/monetary value? I'm usually not one to covet physical tie-in items like this but I'm loving the look of it.

#409 Dark_Sage

Dark_Sage

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:39 PM

Is anyone else here earnestly interested in the coolness of this bracelet, not just for it's rarity/monetary value? I'm usually not one to covet physical tie-in items like this but I'm loving the look of it.

Most of us have real jobs and aren't interested in flipping, so yes.

#410 meerkatgamer

meerkatgamer

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:56 PM

Looks like the pspvita is now not in stock for the watch bonus.

Currently playing
:wii: U: Soon Zelda WindWaker!
:ds::pokemon Black 2
:ps2::
:psp: vita:persona4/ muramasa
:3ds: :monster hunter 3 ultimate

#411 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:56 PM

Vita version is now sold out.

#412 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:58 PM

Most of us have real jobs and aren't interested in flipping, so yes.

Or we think it's ugly and know people will pay major bucks for it.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#413 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:27 PM

I know I'll likely wear the watch a few times atleast lol. I dont want to scratch it up or anything, but I'm not getting it with the intention of selling.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#414 JoePianist

JoePianist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:31 PM

Aksys has confirmed that the PSVita and 3DS "Pre-Order" Bundles have sold out. Also, this 2nd Wave of "Pre-Order" Bundles was apparently your Final Chance to get a watch. SOURCE

#415 ithebigc

ithebigc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:53 PM

Woke up about 15 min too late to pre-order _ _# Thought it was going to be in the afternoon, so I slept in. Well, guess I'm not buying it until I can get it on sale then.

ithebigc.png

#416 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:11 PM

Got a Vita one, would've preferred the 3DS one. Is anyone else here earnestly interested in the coolness of this bracelet, not just for it's rarity/monetary value? I'm usually not one to covet physical tie-in items like this but I'm loving the look of it.

Yeah, I got a Vita one in too but would have liked the 3DS version more.

Oh well...

EDIT Does anyone know when the Vita version sold out...?

Edited by Vinny, 28 September 2012 - 10:00 PM.

Currently playing:

:3ds: Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds - :) 
:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#417 JoePianist

JoePianist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:42 PM

Yeah, I got a Vita one in too but would have liked the 3DS version more.

Oh well...

EDIT Does anyone know when the Vita version sold out...?

It sold out an hour after the 3DS bundle sold out---so, within 2 hours of Amazon posting it today

#418 esploded

esploded

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:03 PM

Damn, came home too late. Missed it again D:

#419 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:07 PM

Damn, came home too late. Missed it again D:

Time to upgrade your phone (I'm kidding). Since I got my Samsung S3, I never miss any of these deals anymore.

#420 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:20 PM

I'll put it to you this way, I have the watch from the first one and I don't even know where it's at. It's in some drawer somewhere.