Photo
- - - - -

Virtue's Last Reward Preorder Watch Bonus up at Amazon, SOLD OUT (again)

• Please log in to reply
813 replies to this topic

#481 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:10 AM

The bunny puns man, it's like persona with bear puns all over again.

Its bearly noticeable. (Couldnt resist)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#482 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:47 AM

About a week left, can't wait. :)

Here are some photo's of the watch and container. Looks good.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item20cc76b0cf

#483 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:55 AM

The bunny puns man, it's like persona with bear puns all over again.

Nothing wrong with Teddie's puns. I thought that they were awesome.

"Bearsona!" I never get tired of hearing that. Teddie's my favorite bear ever.

#484 zenquix

zenquix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:28 AM

for those who ordered the 3DS version with the preorder bonus, the email from Amazon came out to approve a shipping delay (no thanks to the "before release" Oct date they used as a placeholder).

Remember to click approve or risk losing your hard fought order automatically.

#485 Kay_Faraday

Kay_Faraday

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:35 AM

for those who ordered the 3DS version with the preorder bonus, the email from Amazon came out to approve a shipping delay (no thanks to the "before release" Oct date they used as a placeholder).

thanks for the head up :D

#486 AFC

AFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:51 AM

Don't seem to have received it yet, but thanks for the heads-up!

#487 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:57 AM

Don't seem to have received it yet, but thanks for the heads-up!

Same as me!

#488 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 11:52 AM

have to remember try to put this up on ebay tonight

never wanted the game just the watch

hopefully can resell the game for at least 33 sealed
WOOOO I STINK

#489 Animekatt

Animekatt

Black Catgirl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:12 PM

Thank you much!

Animekatt.png 4bc3aaafe5e7610a18092ffc8d198a69_ba22853

#490 Wompdevil

Wompdevil

Noob 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:56 PM

I just got this email today. For those who pre-ordered the regular edition and were expecting it to be upgraded to the SE edition (as listed on Amazon's website):

Hello,

We're contacting you about your recent order for "Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward," order #****-***

You have pre-ordered a standard edition of this title and are scheduled to receive the standard edition shortly after release date. A bonus edition of this game is available in very limited quantities. You may have been informed that you would receive the bonus edition but, unfortunately, this is not the case. We're very sorry for the inconvenience and disappointment this may have caused.

If you're interested in ordering the bonus edition, please check the product detail page regularly. Though the bonus edition still has very limited availability, we expect to receive more units soon. When we have more stock available, we'll post availability updates on the product detail page:

Nintendo 3DS: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009APQ9R4
PSVITA: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009APQ9QU

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely,

Customer Service
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/

I am pretty pissed about this as I could have cancelled my pre-order and placed one for the SE if it weren't for the fact Amazon said all pre-orders made before the announcement would be upgraded. Now I have to keep watching the page and hope I can snag one IF they even release anymore. Either Aksys (if they told Amazon all orders would be upgraded in the first place) or Amazon really dropped the ball here...

523546.png

#491 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:07 PM

I just got this email today. For those who pre-ordered the regular edition and were expecting it to be upgraded to the SE edition (as listed on Amazon's website):

I am pretty pissed about this as I could have cancelled my pre-order and placed one for the SE if it weren't for the fact Amazon said all pre-orders made before the announcement would be upgraded. Now I have to keep watching the page and hope I can snag one IF they even release anymore. Either Aksys (if they told Amazon all orders would be upgraded in the first place) or Amazon really dropped the ball here...

That fucking sucks. I ordered the Vita version before they listed the bonus but afterwards, the name in my order was updated to say "w/ bonus item". So now I'm wondering if I'm in the same boat even though I haven't gotten an email yet.

Currently playing:
:ps3: God of War: Ascension - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#492 Wompdevil

Wompdevil

Noob 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:09 PM

Someone else posted on Amazon's forum board saying they got the same email so I am guessing people will be getting them throughout the day. I sent an email to Amazon about this since I feel there is no guarantee if they will get more of the SE in and even if they do that I will be able to catch it in time if it sells out again. I'm wondering if Aksys told amazon they would apply the SE to all the pre-orders and then told them they weren't going to have enough watches or something. Amazon usually isn't this bad with promos unless it is something on the publisher's end

523546.png

#493 Kolma

Kolma

I like french toast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:17 PM

Anyone know if We will just be able to return the game to amazon and keep the watch? I only want to keep it on the 3DS, but I still want my 2 watches lol

560501.png

xivpads.png

retrosig.png?a_gc=255%2C110%2C13&a_mc=25

#494 HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:26 PM

Anyone know if We will just be able to return the game to amazon and keep the watch? I only want to keep it on the 3DS, but I still want my 2 watches lol

I'm guessing no?

If it were a pre-order item, sure. But it has an entirely different page and most likely an entirely different product number.

Posted Image

#495 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:34 PM

Anybody else's Vita version (w/ watch) not have a set release date? Mine just says;

"We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item. It will ship separately. You can cancel at any time."

I see that the 3DS version is getting emails about a possible delay. Anything like that for the Vita version yet?

#496 Wompdevil

Wompdevil

Noob 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:42 PM

Anybody else's Vita version (w/ watch) not have a set release date? Mine just says;

"We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item. It will ship separately. You can cancel at any time."

I see that the 3DS version is getting emails about a possible delay. Anything like that for the Vita version yet?

That is making me think Aksys must have hit some snag on making the watches and besides having to delay current SE versions they aren't going to be able to upgrade the previous versions as planned.

523546.png

#497 Jackie Chandler

Jackie Chandler

Jamanandayo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:54 PM

Both my 3DS and Vita w/ bonus item pre-orders still show October 29th as the estimated delivery date.

#498 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:08 PM

That is making me think Aksys must have hit some snag on making the watches and besides having to delay current SE versions they aren't going to be able to upgrade the previous versions as planned.

sounds like they order sold it and they are going to start canceling them
WOOOO I STINK

#499 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:18 PM

Same here. And I know I got in on it right when it popped back up the second time.

Dont really care if it gets delayed, as I'll just downgrade the shipping speed, but I'll be pissed if I dont get the watch.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#500 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:26 PM

Thats for Europe?

Either way, I'm talking with customer service now to see whats up.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#501 excellen

excellen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:30 PM

November 16, 2012.

http://www.amazon.co...deogames-cat-21 8-) Posted Image

That's completely unrelated. The UK release date for the game is Nov 16 and the US release date is Oct 23. The delay we're talking about here is for the US-only special editions of the game with the watch bonus.

My vita version (first run) says 29th and 3ds version (second run) doesn't have the release date.

#502 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:32 PM

I also have a Vita order from the first run with 10/29 as the delivery date estimate.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Braid; Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Snake Tales]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/10]: :vita: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#503 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:33 PM

Well, Customer Service said she could "Confirm" I would receive my copy within 1-2 days of release date. I have One Day shipping selected

What shipping speed do you guys have?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#504 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:36 PM

Well, Customer Service said she could "Confirm" I would receive my copy within 1-2 days of release date. I have One Day shipping selected

What shipping speed do you guys have?

Two-Day (Prime).

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Braid; Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Snake Tales]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/10]: :vita: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#505 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:40 PM

I also have a Vita order from the first run with 10/29 as the delivery date estimate.

That's what my Vita copy shows as well with 2 Day from Prime.

Currently playing:
:ps3: God of War: Ascension - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#506 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:40 PM

Guess I better keep my eye on that then, no point of paying for 1 day shipping if I wont actually receive it on release week lol.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#507 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:55 PM

Does anyone know how these will be packaged? Is it just a standard copy of the game with the watch packaged seperately? Or is the watch part of the actual packaging?

#508 HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:16 PM

Does anyone know how these will be packaged? Is it just a standard copy of the game with the watch packaged seperately? Or is the watch part of the actual packaging?

http://www.neogaf.co...ad.php?t=491464

Says it's included in the product packaging.

Posted Image

#509 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:20 PM

It looks like they will put just the cartridge in the container with the watch. My vita order shows October 26 as the delivery date.

#510 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:27 PM

The aksys rep (I think it was) on neogaf said that they're shipping out to retailers on the 23rd. So only way to actually get it release day is digitally. That's what I remember reading anyway so I may be wrong. If so though...who the Fuck does something like that?? So dumb.