Photo
- - - - -

Virtue's Last Reward Preorder Watch Bonus up at Amazon, SOLD OUT (again)

• Please log in to reply
813 replies to this topic

#91 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:26 AM

Showing me sold out.

Oh shit, I must have got one of the last copies, if not the last copy, for the Vita as I ordered one 15 minutes ago. Sweet.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#92 Kay_Faraday

Kay_Faraday

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:31 AM

the link says sold out now, damn.

#93 rabidchiuaua

rabidchiuaua

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

I'm still seeing the game for Vita as in stock. I just grabbed one- just to be safe.

#94 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

I'm still seeing the game for Vita as in stock. I just grabbed one- just to be safe.

With the pre-order bonus? There are two different versions.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#95 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:32 AM

either the 3ds was very limited or Amazon just figured out they dont have enough Watches to even try to fill any 3DS orders since the VITA took them all

if it does not say PRE ORDER Bundle your not getting the watch if you order the vita one that is up now
WOOOO I STINK

#96 R3DH3R0

R3DH3R0

10 Years and Counting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:33 AM

The regular links are showing up, but the "Pre Order Bonus" links are not. Oh well, not going to preorder if I can't get the watch. I'll just wait and get it another time.

#97 rabidchiuaua

rabidchiuaua

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:33 AM

False alarm, grabbed one without the bonus--- No! :-/

#98 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:35 AM

The vita version has 2 listings. There's one for $39.99 with the pre order bonus. Then a regular version $39.96 no watch. Check your order to see if you got the bonus.

#99 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:35 AM

So I guess these watches will be limited and aren't available for every pre-order. That's awesome news for me as I want the game but I have absolutely no interest in the watch so I'm selling that shit.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#100 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:38 AM

Nice, glad to see that these were limited. We'll know if they're truly limited if they don't come back in stock. Lets hope they don't ;)

#101 R3DH3R0

R3DH3R0

10 Years and Counting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:38 AM

So I guess these watches will be limited and aren't available for every pre-order. That's awesome news for me as I want the game but I have absolutely no interest in the watch so I'm selling that shit.

CSB. I can already see this turning into a flipping thread, ha.

#102 Kay_Faraday

Kay_Faraday

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:40 AM

maybe aksys will sell the watch separately like they did with the ds version of 999 when it came out

#103 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:41 AM

What's CSB? Hey, I'm not flipping the game, I wanted that. However, if some guy is willing to pay me $100 for this ugly ass watch, I won't be upset, haha.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#104 R3DH3R0

R3DH3R0

10 Years and Counting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:45 AM

What's CSB? Hey, I'm not flipping the game, I wanted that. However, if some guy is willing to pay me $100 for this ugly ass watch, I won't be upset, haha.

Cool Story, bro, haha. I wasn't saying you or insulting you. I'm just saying usually when someone starts talking about selling something... then comes the guy who had 5 accounts and bought 10 copies so he can flip them, lol.

#105 AFC

AFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:47 AM

So, I wasn't able to get a 2nd watch copy on the 3DS for my brother like I wanted. Anyone willing to trade theirs for a Vita pre-order copy that I made back when the 3DS one was still unavailable?

#106 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:50 AM

Cool Story, bro, haha. I wasn't saying you or insulting you. I'm just saying usually when someone starts talking about selling something... then comes the guy who had 5 accounts and bought 10 copies so he can flip them, lol.

Ohhh, gotcha, haha, no worries, I'm not insulted.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#107 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:00 AM

i always dump the preorder crap to try to make the game cheaper ....

I wonder if that CLOTH From the DISGAEA 3 vita game is worth anything now (dumped mine for 22 when i first came out)
WOOOO I STINK

#108 KingofGames

KingofGames

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:02 AM

Weak! I signed up to be notified once it was available. I guess it was a different listing.

Posted Image

#109 laseractive

laseractive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:22 AM

Man, glad I grabbed the 3DS with preorder bonus when I did. That sold out fast once the 3DS versions were available.

#110 Jackie Chandler

Jackie Chandler

Jamanandayo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:41 AM

maybe aksys will sell the watch separately like they did with the ds version of 999 when it came out

That's where I got my 999 watch. I really hope they do too, because I want all three of the watch colors.

#111 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:47 AM

Here is the link to the 3DS version with the pre-order bonus (I can't find it through there search function) just in case you want to be notified when it comes back in stock.

http://www.amazon.co..._sc_sfl_title_1

#112 doodofdoods

doodofdoods

Prinny Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:56 AM

Glad I put in a pre-order. If these really are sold out these will probably be more rare than the red ones, since there are 3 varieties. The collectors will have to pay el hoardo mucho dinero to get all 3.
Posted Image

#113 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:58 AM

i always dump the preorder crap to try to make the game cheaper ....

I wonder if that CLOTH From the DISGAEA 3 vita game is worth anything now (dumped mine for 22 when i first came out)

You can still get the cloth if you buy it still from NIS. Nice to get $22 for a free item.

#114 BLink

BLink

Since 2005

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:33 AM

I just looked at this thread today and decided to preorder one for 3ds around 4:50PM and now I'm glad I did cause they sold out quick!

#115 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:04 AM

Wow, I'm glad I decided to just preorder the Vita version (and cancel my $29.99 Newegg preorder; if I can get in on another "$10 off $39.99+ preorders" promo, I'll preorder the :3ds: version) on a whim earlier today to get a watch because it looks like both versions' listings with the preorder bonus are gone! :shock:

Edited by Vigilante, 18 September 2012 - 04:17 AM.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/11]: :ps3: Braid (4.25/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#116 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:06 AM

They may end up selling the watch separately (the as for now quote), but for now it says it's severely limited

INOCULATION PROGRAM AVAILABLE: Currently Opt-In Due to Limited Supplies
Pre-ordering VLR is, as of now, the only way to acquire the inoculation device

http://www.aksysgame...vely-on-amazon/

#117 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:19 AM

Thanks again for the update, was pissed I missed out on the 999 watch, glad I got in on this one. :D

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#118 Egos

Egos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:58 AM

ergh I'm annoyed. I signed up to be notified an I wasn't :(

#119 JokerCard

JokerCard

Go,go Gadget Cheapskates!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:08 AM

So is Amazon the only retailer getting this exclusive?
Check out my new blog at
http://timescoop.blogspot.com/

#120 HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:09 AM

Well shit. I knew I should've checked earlier for the 3DS version. Glad I at least got the vita version before it sold out.